Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I have a counter-proposal (Crispy vs. Kalin TO THE DEATH)

Your choice in this poll could be historic

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 1 in the first post of this thread (De-mod Crispy)

• I choose the Scenario listed as Option 2 in the first post of this thread (Kalin stays in GD)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Citizen

And about bailing you fags out: no negotiations with terrorists. DU wants yall to play his retarded game of girly drama, but the only way to win is not participating in the idiocy

Generic-Giant-Spider

And about bailing you fags out: no negotiations with terrorists. DU wants yall to play his retarded game of girly drama, but the only way to win is not participating in the idiocy

No don't justify it, it's k00l you did what you did.

Just know that this phallic pendulum swings both ways and it's fixin' to smack you right in your mouf, Okami-boy.

I'm counting the days when you get Shoutbox access. I'm gonna bully u like it's freshman year all over.

Call ur big bro.

Citizen

I'm counting the days when you get Shoutbox access. I'm gonna bully u like it's freshman year all over.

A shoutbox regular couldn't bully shit if his brofist counter depended on it. Those guys were the deep dark bottom of the highschool foodchain and they stick to that mentality on codex. Avoiding this cesspool of omega turbo dweebs (and GD which is basically shitbox lite) is the exact reason I self eject yearly, this account is gone in a month too. It's a shame tho, I liked the name

Generic-Giant-Spider

Did you just 4D chess move me by accusing me of self-feuding when you actually took my name to make it look like I was self-feuding thus planting the seed that I'm actually Gregz?

Mortmal

Arcane
It's really hard to vote on a poll when there's no rules and you cant trust anyone involved , if you fuck around with people too much they wont participate.But whatever the watch is still a nice place and i still got no buttons here, while never breaching any rules.

Semiurge

Cipher
I'm new here and is not familiar with underlaying drama or whatnot but to restrict forever a user from game-sections on a gaming-related forum for basically nothing (?)

It's just as cruel as restricting users from general discussion for no good reason (yeah I know, muh nazis lol) :mad:

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm new here and is not familiar with underlaying drama or whatnot but to restrict forever a user from game-sections on a gaming-related forum for basically nothing (?)

It's just as cruel as restricting users from general discussion for no good reason (yeah I know, muh nazis lol) :mad:

The reasoning makes sense, people should come here to discuss RPGs primarily. The other aspects of the community are an added bonus.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Codex does gone to shitter lately (((they))) run out the Comrade Irenaeus, Cassidy and @Corporate Jew Master for making our virgin staff uncomfortable while the SJW Hillary brigade is not only free to spam Trump threads without even their well deserved bars, shame really but I guess Five Eyes must had threatened our Gloomy under Secretary to confiscate his farm if he not complies the only way to win such game is not to vote at all.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
The reasoning makes sense, people should come here to discuss RPGs primarily. The other aspects of the community are an added bonus.
I used to spend time on a one good forum named after one good Czech game, and sadly that forum no longer exist. That forum had subforums dedicated to the each installment of the game, general discussion (offtopic of sorts) and political subforum called "War and Peace". While political subforum had access restrictions, general non-political offtopic was open to everyone, so you can discuss movies, music, beer and stuff like that. Why Codex restricts access to the similar offtopic is a mystery to me. Management is afraid that Codex will be flooded with the beer connoisseurs and movie enthusiasts?

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I used to spend time on a one good forum named after one good Czech game, and sadly that forum no longer exist. That forum had subforums dedicated to the each installment of the game, general discussion (offtopic of sorts) and political subforum called "War and Peace". While political subforum had access restrictions, general non-political offtopic was open to everyone, so you can discuss movies, music, beer and stuff like that. Why Codex restricts access to the similar offtopic is a mystery to me. Management is afraid that Codex will be flooded with the beer connoisseurs and movie enthusiasts?

It's a test of willpower and resolve. If you can survive a year on the gaming boards you have a chance of not going irreversibly insane when you read the general boards.

A lot of our more uh... "unique" posters were once relatively sane people.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
It's a test of willpower and resolve. If you can survive a year on the gaming boards you have a chance of not going irreversibly insane when you read the general boards.

I haven't seen GD of course, but separating more benign offtopic like movies, books, music, etc from gay and kike bashing political threads doesn't look like a bad idea. Gate benign offtopic behind three months of registration and political one behind 12 months and 300 posts in RPG related subforums to lessen the amount of people who registered here not because of their undying passion for the RPGs.

Otherwise what, someone can register an account and come back year later completely bypassing RPG threads?

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

I haven't seen GD of course, but separating more benign offtopic like movies, books, music, etc from gay and kike bashing political threads doesn't look like a bad idea. Gate benign offtopic behind three months of registration and political one behind 12 months and 300 posts in RPG related subforums to lessen the amount of people who registered here not because of their undying passion for the RPGs.

Otherwise what, someone can register an account and come back year later completely bypassing RPG threads?

You are naive if you think in todays day and age cultural topics can be separated from kike bashing political discussion.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron

You are naive if you think in todays day and age cultural topics can be separated from kike bashing political discussion.

He'll learn in May 2021. Will his sanity survive the experience? Time will tell.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
In our day and age even gaming topics couldn't be separated from political discussion. So what, restrict access to Bloodlines 2 thread? It's already more about SJW and feminism than about the game itself.
Will his sanity survive the experience? Time will tell.
Haha, I come from Runet, mate. Even the Codex can't overdo the retardation present in Russian Internets.

I'm more bothered by the places like Reddit, actually. Like, guy's saying "no homo, bro" and replied with shit like "Why do you say "no homo"? Being gay is okay, and my father was a leather daddy back in the 70-s and your remark is very offensive, bla-bla-bla".

Mortmal

Arcane
Reddit is the worse indeed, whatever the subject , you can only post in the same thread with people you agree with else its downvoted to hell.

Semiurge

Cipher

And you're all naive if you think that mods who are mostly human, can keep a site neutral and un-biased. Every human has biases, and these will affect their decisions concerning which threads to lock or cast into the abyss. I've seen it happen too many times, mods will favor one side because that side's agenda suits them personally, or
at least it doesn't offend. Problem (conflict) solved, but the site is now biased in one direction. Emboldened, the winning side will then post more now that the staff is on their side and dissenters are silenced. The site's biased line attracts more users of a certain type, and so starts a vicious cycle of cuckening/nazining.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Crispy Infinitron DarkUnderlord congrats on making the shoutbox and forum in general a better place, I am sure the participants in the recent fiasco learned their lesson
IMG_20200907_002700.png

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Die Straße frei den braunen Bataillonen.
Die Straße frei dem Sturmabteilungsmann!
Es schau'n aufs Hakenkreuz voll Hoffnung schon Millionen.
Der Tag für Freiheit und für Brot bricht an!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom