Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want to be a pretty princess - Let's Play the Royal Trap

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
It could use epilogues for all characters :/.
Luckily, this is Codex and on the Codex everything is better.

9T2s5lT.png
- Callum was devastated when he found out his almost-girlfriend fucked him over. She convinced him to destroy social status of his entire family... and then she ran off with his gold... with a woman he hates. Now, a shell of his former self, he aimlessly roams streets and bitterly mumbles - women are dicks... women are dicks...

BEmvFxN.png
- Oscar was devastated when he found out his almost-girlfriend is now a terrible match (and a tranny). He went back home and developed a serious case of aworism. Now, a shell of his former self, he aimlessly roams his castle and bitterly mumbles - women have dicks... women have dicks...

F1J9VvS.png
- Cassidy moved to the tranny mansion. She occasionally posts her pictures on prestigious internet forums.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Almost makes you wish you could've set up Cassidy with Oscar regardless, knowing he'd get his ass plowed every night for the rest of his life.

Cassidy

Arcane
This thread makes me even more glad to have never started a thread such as the one The Brazilian Slaughter did in Site Feedback. And I'm sure oscar agrees.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
I'm not sure how to reach Dolores' "bad" ending. If we didn't go along with her in the last two choices, she would've ratted us out and we would've reached Callum's bad ending - sudden death.

And if we had chosen to go talk to Cassidy's parents, this would've happened:

SDd6Zkb.jpg

Kz3r0

Arcane
I'm not sure how to reach Dolores' "bad" ending. If we didn't go along with her in the last two choices, she would've ratted us out and we would've reached Callum's bad ending - sudden death.

And if we had chosen to go talk to Cassidy's parents, this would've happened:

SDd6Zkb.jpg
:dead:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Well, now I'm even more confused about Cassidy.

Is the whole:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues: situation explained in detail in other routes or completely ignored?

Erebus

Arcane
I take it you can get to a Nazagi or Gaston ending only by exploring the room of the guy in question when Dolores gives you the chance ? Cause we never even talked to either of them in this playthrough.

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
banal. shit. boring.

dem trannies doe

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom