Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read I want to be a zebra! Let's read Freesia (NSFW)

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
The last three chapters are going to be posted at a rate of one per update, just because. I might do it more often though.

Without further ado, enjoy Chapter 80, where some major sexual tension is resolved.

Xw3r2.png

AukU6.png

VsWFO.png

Grrog.png

kMm9j.png

Ax5Fd.png

tR71P.png

i3dXi.png

n1wGV.png

InEOs.png

asL58.png

Xsixa.png

Wb1HS.png

XukJZ.png

YMPbg.png

N6z2W.png

r157X.png

WCK5V.png

l4hrf.png

isYl3.png

KN24P.png

kcYSF.png

CTTdm.png

EKSdf.png

7pAFg.png

6EVvL.png

Only two chapters left bros, can you feel the anticipation?

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Chapter 81, which is extremely heartbreaking.

FHM7F.png

6iG5V.png

3T05A.png

E1Xkc.png

u4MFe.png

5LEdM.png

1tnUC.png

1xcwX.png

Sops5.png

2gIiJ.png

cT2Gp.png

X1I1Z.png

0OOpN.png

jeUcS.png

HIR4R.png

What?

5qUd9.png

Oh, fuck you Yamada. You used to be such a bro. :(

oeFAC.png

6X69l.png

zLkbk.png

utQNh.png

FfBkB.png

t8Nn9.png

XeEpX.png

DAFtS.png

yZNWs.png

qjxTt.png

:x :x :x :x :x :x

SerratedBiz

Arcane
Well fuck me sideways. Just when you thought Yamada had grown a spine, he shoots a girl in the head and then makes a deal in exchange for Kano.

Goddamn zebras.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
The funny thing is that Kano's actually broken less laws on the job than anyone else, Yamada included.

I predict it will look like Kano died, Yamada will feel like shit (because he is). Kano will then proceed to finish up the enforcement, and then disappear.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Does anyone have any idea why the reader is the imaginary friend at the end? Because I don't.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Read it from the beginning again.

"My own life has been absolutely mundane. Well, if you look at it in detail, I have small idiosyncrasies. I do little things that I find important. Like wanting to talk to people. Things like that, you know."

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
I understand it's supposed to parallel the opening scene. But I don't get what Kano speaking directly to the reader is supposed to mean. Throughout the story, his imaginary interlocutors are primarily his former victims (plus Higuchi and Keiko, which would imply repressed guilt perhaps?).

SerratedBiz

Arcane
I interpreted quite literally, in that Kano really is more like the Phantom than he believes. He is truly no-one, has no real personality and does nothing. The things that fill the character are his dialogs (which mostly come, especially in the beginning, in the form of his imaginary partners), his job, the people he keeps at home. He constructs a person out of these things.

It's only fitting that, in the end, when he's about to lose his job, has already left his 'mother' away, his girlfriend is dead, the one who held the answers (Higuchi) is gone, and his current assignment is at its end; right then and there, Kano is about to be lost. But he will now perdure thanks to the reader who, in reading the comic, now has the means with which to *know* the person that is Kano.

spekkio

Arcane
Jeez.

So much :deadhorse: in this thread.
Tits were posted, what more excuse for reading a manga you need?

:roll:

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Jeez.

So much :deadhorse: in this thread.
Tits were posted, what more excuse for reading a manga you need?

:roll:

I'm pretty sure I could find a manga with tits that would :what: you quite easily.

The depths of Japanese depravity cannot be measured.

Radisshu

Prophet
I actually wanted to do an LR of a different manga, which I consider the ultimate japanese remedy to "animu-shit", and which is also a lot more "literary" than Freesia. But ultimately I decided the Codex was not ready, and needed the more popamole Freesia first.:smug:

:rpgcodex:

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Still not ready, sorry. You can ask spekkio if you want to. Truthfully, now that we have spoiler tags, it's possible to do an LR without stretching the page mercilessly, which is nice.

Still, I sort of wanted to do an LP of Prelude to Darkness, but that will take proper effort, and I need to get a bunch of stuff done beforehand. So maybe I'll do a small LR in the meantime, of something light and conventional.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom