Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read I want to be a zebra! Let's read Freesia (NSFW)

lightbane

Arcane
As a law-abiding citizen, I command you to update, so bump!

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Here begins Volume 7.

wgwow.jpg

QA8FR.jpg

1c1fi.jpg

Behold, Chapter 39, which features women trying to make themselves relevant.

4el8p.jpg

boXB1.jpg

StG1F.jpg

586p6.jpg

GPQMR.jpg

GARR2.jpg

6rloT.jpg

2WaiO.jpg

42bLm.jpg

VFQRG.jpg

vhQ8H.jpg

xpZsI.jpg

BKGtb.jpg

Xow8x.jpg

aOedW.jpg

XiGQh.jpg

6TxhH.jpg

t0Kzx.jpg

wi0UY.jpg

F7NWC.jpg

aV9cA.jpg

mYnLZ.jpg

y9g2j.jpg

a61Z4.jpg

2nQCq.jpg

MFhJY.jpg

And Chapter 40, in which a woman asks another woman to masturbate. In public.

CeXYw.jpg

yWWiC.jpg

gtczs.jpg

3MA72.jpg

YF0u6.jpg

CDNrL.jpg

MWFfF.jpg

61fJw.jpg

saNTo.jpg

MlveA.jpg

Ek5ib.jpg

eyx15.jpg

M9AjQ.jpg

YFUJx.jpg

hW2JU.jpg

04uMf.jpg

9skJB.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
YmMzB.jpg

c099Q.jpg

vXvnx.jpg

wFbCF.jpg

R3PNo.jpg

EjBbq.jpg

eoRd1.jpg

N3ACZ.jpg

vxUES.jpg

Meanwhile, in Chapter 41, the enforcement draws near, and tension rises accordingly.

DIHPD.jpg

7KzC5.jpg

i1GLN.jpg

yHUMJ.jpg

PPmVH.jpg

iCcSD.jpg

CPcbZ.jpg

7RPDv.jpg

L1cpg.jpg

TvMG0.jpg

Einy8.jpg

oxczk.jpg

YYKdj.jpg

xbEIN.jpg

kvIrb.jpg

HdcoO.jpg

pHRo8.jpg

FSq3A.jpg

8En4I.jpg

qSct4.jpg

thvdf.jpg

TxYO3.jpg

viMRQ.jpg

1SVtp.jpg

Sb83U.jpg

na6IH.jpg

Hopefully the lady can hang around, so the story can feature lesbian strap-on rape.

Random

Arcane
Patron
She actually seems like a cool chick. She's got more balls than most of the men around, at least. Almost reminds me of Revy.

Hope she doesn't end up dying for that douchebag.

lightbane

Arcane
9skJB.jpg

:thumbsup:

Mizu would love this woman... If he wasn't married and wasn't busy trying to prove his manhood he's not a zebra.

wFbCF.jpg

It's me, or is this little, naked bear creature a running gag in Jiro's mangas?

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Chapter 42, where a lot of posturing, scouting, and chasing takes place.

L7Rgf.jpg

y4Bmt.jpg

vMEbU.jpg

XwTkL.jpg

47cMH.jpg

k1W8g.jpg

PwUx5.jpg

93cMX.jpg

LvWRy.jpg

zwPAT.jpg

pMvsi.jpg

7rC7E.jpg

oxdpe.jpg

Jm1EC.jpg

2J7UR.jpg

LckzA.jpg

0Vs5N.jpg

NSBk4.jpg

HBpdh.jpg

aqIDM.jpg

p4UHR.jpg

zW6FO.jpg

pnwh3.jpg

tWquL.jpg

w7L52.jpg

0xC9a.jpg

Chapter 43, where the nice lady faces certain death yet again.

ypUda.jpg

uAumn.jpg

WAHPd.jpg

x5xHR.jpg

XSdxn.jpg

d5hv2.jpg

yrsqp.jpg

OBhNb.jpg

6asxP.jpg

mT0c2.jpg

ykOVi.jpg

4wGmQ.jpg

1tZUy.jpg

QiNzT.jpg

fEvph.jpg

dNiDF.jpg

2y2Om.jpg

NpQqP.jpg

m08zW.jpg

praez.jpg

e3C8K.jpg

Oe1uQ.jpg

ENhPd.jpg

MEi8U.jpg

ImxlR.jpg

y65rc.jpg

Tgmdr.jpg

And Chapter 44, where the rookies decide they don't need an emotionless, efficient killing machine on their side in a combat situation. This will surely end well for everyone.

TjpXt.jpg

TfXUm.jpg

eOYA4.jpg

QHWRl.jpg

qRXXD.jpg

tYRzh.jpg

0GheV.jpg

E1JSb.jpg

HLLvB.jpg

l5zH7.jpg

aHAx0.jpg

Xbqtm.jpg

pKFwV.jpg

jo2QF.jpg

y7sOr.jpg

sVUSU.jpg

nuqrd.jpg

HM7Bs.jpg

TNfnY.jpg

GsPEO.jpg

jJjcY.jpg

J1u1l.jpg

Pqn1b.jpg

A9hj1.jpg

UwNDX.jpg

ggWil.jpg

I am finding myself in a bit of a predicament here bros. This marks 6 chapters on this page already. If I post 3 more, that's gonna be a fuckload of images. So, I either do that, or you get us to the next page. Either way is fine with me.

Random

Arcane
Patron
Bump because DU still needs to change the post per page ratio for the Playground.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I'm not sure I'd call Kano an efficient killing machine. An effective one, certainly, but he wastes a lot of time due to his mental instability.

betamin

Learned
Lol I like that bitch. I love how this type of author always try to think "what would be really like if *** happened to me" like in that drain scene, it mostly ends up creible (within the exaggeration of the genre) and it adds up to the feel.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Lol I like that bitch. I love how this type of author always try to think "what would be really like if *** happened to me" like in that drain scene, it mostly ends up creible (within the exaggeration of the genre) and it adds up to the feel.

Agreed on all counts.

The bodyguard should've got a job at one of the enforcement agencies ages ago, she's no slouch. I do like that this story does get quite fucked up and strange, but for the most part still feels like the real world, with not too many changes. I'm not sure how to put it, it's not realistic, but it doesn't feel as cartoonish as a lot of stories of its ilk. It does make the point that even something so seemingly crazy as the enforcement act could become a pretty mundane part of life, and not really change things all that much, for better or for worse.

Also: Holy fuck, an artist who actually draws a athletic/combatant woman with fairly realistic muscle, not stupidly weak looking or with impractical bodybuilder proportions. Now that's rare.
3RnH6.jpg

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Since we have a bunch of free posts, I'd like to ask you bros, what do you think is the point of the entire manga? I mean, the author is obviously not writing it for the sake of awesome action and witty JossWhedon-like banter between likable protagonists. For example, if you read the wikipedia entry for Freesia, you can learn that Kano is a "mentally unstable ex-military assassin" - the kind of character you would expect to look like Sephiroth and listen to My Chemical Romance in a wapanese story. So, why is he the way he is? Why would you make your protagonist someone like that?

It's way easier for me to see certain things, having the entire story to draw from, but I'm curious what sense you can make of what you've seen so far.

Also, as we come closer to the end, which won't be that long at the pace we're progressing, I'll drop my attempts at humor, and will start to analyse the whole thing more seriously. God knows there will be much wtf in the ending parts, so it's good to have at least some of it reasoned out.

spekkio

Arcane
^
CM asks for MAJOR spoilers.

:roll:

what do you think is the point of the entire manga?
As with 99% of drawing males, the author wants to draw naked chicks.

:rpgcodex:

Why would you make your protagonist someone like that?
Beacuse that's awesome.

:rpgcodex:

I'll drop my attempts at humor, and will start to analyse the whole thing more seriously.
Sup, 1eyedking?

spekkio

Arcane
No, idea - I'm one of them too.

(AFAIR current volume is the last I've read)

lightbane

Arcane
For example, if you read the wikipedia entry for Freesia, you can learn that Kano is a "mentally unstable ex-military assassin" - the kind of character you would expect to look like Sephiroth and listen to My Chemical Romance in a wapanese story. So, why is he the way he is? Why would you make your protagonist someone like that?

Bad example: Sephirot was a retard that wanted to destroy the world for the lulz and exterminate all life because her mother said so he wanted the Ancients to return. I guess a protagonist like Kano is fun because it's refreshing, it's not a generic stupid/emo-kid number 21041. Of course, it all depends of the writer, a kid protagonist can be tolerable or even likeable if it's well written (see Gon in Hunter x Hunter).

TL; DR: I don't care how "mature" your commentary is, I want you to post moar :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom