Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline IGN hit with layoffs - 1Up, Gamespy and UGO shutting down

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Chobot....isn't that the Jersey Shore dumbfuck from Mass Effect 3?

Fuck, all the more reason that disgusting cunt deserved to get fired.

SerratedBiz

Arcane
A6LhHDuCcAEYRut.jpg:large

Lol'd at and unanswered.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Is Stinger a Hiver Alt? :decline: of Hiver than as Black is lot hotter than Jessica ''big tits in ME3'' Chobot. Also who needs game sites other than Codex?

No matter how often I read that post, I can't understand its meaning. :/

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
All this would be :incline: if not for the fact they will all be replaced by the likes of Blistered Thumbs' Angry Joe.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
The demise of UGO will affect somehow Gamebanshee? It would be great if they bite the dust too.

GameBanshee was never owned or even affiliated with UGO, GB just used the ad network. Switched to another network like a year ago, one that does interstitials and pays as well as you can get paid in gaming ads. Codex should consider switching over since it's apparently impossible to monetize this site.

But ad topics aside, I can't say I feel the videogame journalism world would improve if GameBanshee were to go bankrupt.
I was joking bro! GB is one of the main source of news posted on the 'Dex. Also, that "Best of 2012" list was just hilarious.

These people, you've seen their faces on the internet. They speak English. They talk about things vaguely related to a hobby you enjoy.

THAT's what the... thing in ME3 is supposed to represent? She looks quite fuckable in RL. I can see why someone would watch a video of her for the insightful, eye-opening look into the gaming world.

Who the fuck changes their last name to "chobot" though?

Hamziz

Learned
She tried to deny it, though. What a dumb slag. She's contributes even less to the gaming industry than Felicia Day.

They're both opportunistic parasites that managed to get themselves into Bioware games, because Bioware fans want to get into them. One has a horrific overbite, the other saggy tits (in-game, at least). Still far and away out of the league of your average sub-human bioware fan, but by any normal human's metric poor/average at best. Combined with attention whoring tendencies and overdeveloped ambitions without any legitimate skills to warrant such attitudes.

Listen, dick, when you contribute 1/100 of what Jessica Chobot has contributed to gaming culture, you can talk.

So all I have to do is perform pseudo-fellatio to an electronic device, blatantly and callously exploit myself, as well as the worst stereotypes of my industry, while simultaneously setting-back by at least a decade those women whose hard work and professionalism goes unnoticed in part because of my utter lack of self respect? Then I can talk? Go fuck yourself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom