Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

Delterius

Arcane
Lhynn

That was actually pretty silly.

Grinding is, by definition, a repetitive task, and wether or not gaining levels in order to advance the plot can be considered grinding depends on wether the game is focused on combat itself or exploration. As well as the quality of the latter, meaning wether the sandboxing aspect is shit.

Ideally, a good TES game encourages exploration. This means good and interesting content, be it elaborate questing, dungeon design or whatever. On a macro level, it may seem like you're grinding levels in order to advance the plot, but, if this is a good TES game, then what you're doing is having fun by discovering new things while you gain levels. Sometimes you'll have to turn your back on that Lich of Doom and come back later, but you won't grind levels until then -- you'll explore the slightly more nooby countryside some more.

On the other hand, FF 7 is mostly focused on combat as a gameplay element. While there's a large amount of content hidden and left for the player to explore, its mostly optional hidden treasures and mini games. The majority of the game is following a linear narrative. This isn't an exploration game and this isn't really a sandbox.

Requiem at long last is somewhat in between. It isn't a great sandbox because it doesn't temper with the questing/content and, after all, Skyrim is the basegame. Yet, it does force you to explore by focusing on combat. There are also some little things that alter the whole exploration experience of the game, such as weight limits and gold weight, which change our relationship with looting itself. Now, you'll think twice before looting gold and you'll focus on precious stones. As long as combat is varied enough, I say that Requiem's approach can work. But it is still a bandaid solution. You can improve things further by other mods, such as removing the quest compass but, nonetheless, the content is mostly unimaginative.

circ

Arcane
Hay DraQ, quick question. Does Requiem incorporate gameplay changes such as the ones featured in Skyrim Redone?

Such as:
Mining ore does level smithing by a small amount.
Smelter and tanning rack level smithing.
Splitting bows into short and longbows.
Arrows with explosives.
Reduced enemy detection view cone.
Light has greater influence on sneaking success.
all shouts level Speechcraft when used, and many have been adjusted in stats.

And so on. This isn't a jab at Requiem as to which mod does what, just curious if Requiem goes to lengths such as the above?

All that sounds interesting, but at the same time, SkyRe apparently throws in a lot of new equipment, and what I've seen of it, quite a few bits aren't particularly close to vanilla visually.

Lhynn

Arcane
:rpgcodex:Fuck you delterius, i know that, im just having fun.

Anyway, this has been talked over, the game is shit, the combat is shit, the level design is shit, the level scaling is lame, the npcs are all bland and forgetable, also shit, perks are shit, leveling has been dumbed down and is shit, magic compared to what it was is shit.

Only way to actually have fun is to mod the shit out of it and try to ignore the shit that you cant get rid off, like the main quest. Requiem is good for what it is, but actually fails to deliver when it comes to apropiate difficulty, does give it a fair try tho. SkyRe on the other hand does make things as difficulty, but not by the use of retarded resistance and damage (there is an overhaul to both, and you will be taking a lot more damage, just not as insta kill as requiem is, but almost), but by the use of improved IA, locational damage, rebalancing of magic, implementation of new perks, Quest mods range from crap to decent, so do some companion mods, they offer reactivity that vanilla does not have and improve the overall feel of the game.

Unno, overall SkyRe is just better tho, there are some things that i like about requiem and that i cant find anywhere else, so i will try it as soon as i get free time, which will be probably by january, if i dont got anything better to play, which i hope i will.

Gord

Arcane
By the way, with alchemy in Requiem there are several effects that seem pretty similar.
E.g. Exhaustion and Enervation:
Both effects affect stamina, one is described as "Concentrated Poison damages stamina by xx points", the other one as "immediately drains stamina by xx points".
What's the difference here?

Lancehead

Liturgist
Enervation does it at that rate over a period of time. It doesn't show in the description but if you check the item in inventory, you'd see a value under the time column.

Don't use SkyRe, it has Cloud's sword in it.

So how's playing a robed mage in Requiem?

:troll:

Pretty easy after you get some destruction perks and spells. I find it funny how people complain about their heavily armored barbarians getting "instakilled" by arrows when I'm running around practically naked, dodging those like a pretty little ballerina. Draugr are scary? I wouldn't know, I'm a human flamethrower. Oooooh, on the other hand those dwemer machines could be a prob-ZZZZZZZZZAP

well, when I do get hit, it's a problem. But it's usually my fault, and it's only ZOMG INSTAKILL when it's a two-hander. In the immortal words of Heavy:

SkyRe is a pile of ass compared to Requiem, mainly because of the poorly thought out skill trees which I hated. What the FUCK is "fingersmithing?"

Well, the name is stupid, but the tree isn't poorly thought out. Did you ever invest a perk into the vanilla pickpocketing tree?

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Did Spellbreaker quest for the first time; this Dungeon sure was LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG and Dwarfen Constructs + Dwemer Ghosts from Immersive Creatures Tough as hell... but Requiem with its Huge Stamina bonus for Imperials delivers; Sprinted the section populated by those and only killed the cultists; easy again for 400 Stamina PC; there picked the shield and avesome consecrated mace and killed the spectres in Meridia Temple; Rosarius from Belathor shop + Shield Charge onto Necromancer while drinking all spell shields potions I got and then 10 minutes long battle with his Legion of Damned; won thanks improved on anvil Heroic Imperial armor (Armor 800); shield and restoration spells on decent level; still my Heavy armor skill went up from 50 to 70. :yeah: Requiem has made Imperials into awesome Paladins. :incline: (and I did 3 times before properly aiming into Necromancer with my shield charge; Damn RT combat :lol:) Don't use Lockpicking Overhaul; it brakes the game use Lock Overhaul instead. Also Installed UFO instead of AFT; playing with 3 companions in this game is like cheating; now actually I can fight too.

P.S. why Lydia is Nord? It is Greek name IRC and she looks mediteranish for me.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Bare handed monk of rape in Skyre is fun.
Consume potato, triggering vegan fortitude.
Fus ro dah , a hail of blows from my fist, I got your weapon bitch (disarm).
A few strikes more, she's on the floor.
Rape time. :smug:

Most satisfying moment ever:
Side stepping 10 frostbolts from the necromancers while I'm clad in just light armor

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I'm talking about before you get the quest/visit an area
Areas typically have clues indicating what to expect.

Also, I'm using live another life, so I don't know what dungeon you speak of. :M
Then you're playing someone who isn't a clueless outsider and shouldn't need such hints.
Problem?
:nocountryforshitposters:

Anyway, taking a break from Requiem to try SkyRe and now the combat is easy as hell again and everything in the world is cheap and easy to come by. :-/

I liked Requiem's hardcore rule set to a degree. I just wish the enemy placement was a bit player/quest friendly given the amped up difficulty - that and no hp lameness as discussed. Grinding with Beth's character system for 10 levels just to play through a questline is no fun and neither are insta-death reloads over and over.

Ah, any attempt to fix the broken mess that is Skyrim is doomed anyway.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hey guys, if Alduin is still too easy/anticlimactic a boss fight, you can try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmyKRMyA5_0
(Not on such a low difficulty that you can one-shot the dragons, but otherwise this, with requiem)

Yes, you can apparantly attack the dragons at the end and engage in a 7 to 1 dragons vs dragonborn fight.

DraQ

Arcane
I liked Requiem's hardcore rule set to a degree. I just wish the enemy placement was a bit player/quest friendly given the amped up difficulty - that and no hp lameness as discussed.
Get right tools for the job.

Grinding with Beth's character system for 10 levels just to play through a questline is no fun
The joke is on you, because Requiem is far more dependent on your toolset than abstract stats. This includes gear and perk distribution.

Yes, you probably won't be able to just fuck up a millenia old lich who had to make an effective stand-in for dragons themselves in their lifetime, or bash your way through giant, steam powered mecha right off the boat, without getting some more experience, but other than that it's question of how well can you use the tools at your disposal and what tools do you have rather than grind moar.
You can also use consumables to push you through occasional tough-as-nails fight, it's just that you won't have enough of them to use this as I win button.
You can sometimes even use gear you're not skilled with in highly situational manner - for example you may be a shit shoot with a bow, but picking up one off necromancer's skeletal minions may just be the thing that wins the battle -
you may only be able to nick the guy even at semi-close range, but if you have some poisons it can be enough to at least weaken him considerably.

and neither are insta-death reloads over and over.
Die less, then.
You need to think what the fuck can you do in Requiem and what with, rather than waltz in and die repeatedly.

Most of deaths in Requiem are due to player doing something dumb.
The remaining few are due to shit like script engine choking or controls seizing up due to Bethpizda's coding standards.

I enjoyed the fact that you had to train up your character in Requiem before even you could consider doing early main quest missions. It reminded me of Gothic series. Sure, I got a little bit frustrated in first bandits/draugrs fight, I even managed to get my laptop dvd tray permanently stuck (it decided to open during a fight and I closed it with too much... enthusiasm) but I measure value of Action-RPGs in amount of shit I destroyed while playing them. I had to buy new keyboard when I played Risen, mouse or two flew out of a room while playing Gothic 2 with Night of a Raven. Requiem costed me dvd drive = good game.

Gord

Arcane
Anyway, taking a break from Requiem to try SkyRe and now the combat is easy as hell again and everything in the world is cheap and easy to come by. :-/

I liked Requiem's hardcore rule set to a degree. I just wish the enemy placement was a bit player/quest friendly given the amped up difficulty - that and no hp lameness as discussed. Grinding with Beth's character system for 10 levels just to play through a questline is no fun and neither are insta-death reloads over and over.

Ah, any attempt to fix the broken mess that is Skyrim is doomed anyway.

Played SkyRe for a while, although older versions. Pretty similar :rage:factor as Requiem with some of them.
Newer SkyRe is much easier, I think. Worth checking out, though.

As for Requiem - it's worth investing some time into it (and maybe adjusting some settings to your liking through the MCM integration).
After you (both you and your char) gain some experience with it, it can be pretty fun, if you can live with its issues.
It's all about finding the right tools. My Breton mage now has a pretty smooth sailing with most Draugr, for an instance - Fire/Anti-Undead + Conjuration make them almost a cakewalk even at low-ish levels as long as they don't swarm you and you manage to stay out of the way of their archers.

OTOH, enemy mages can be a PITA, since they deal a fuckton of damage fast even to my naturally magic-resistant Breton mage.
Again conjuration helps, but my minions won't last long against more than one. In that case it's usually save/reload until I get lucky.

DraQ

Arcane
Mining ore does level smithing by a small amount.
Smelter and tanning rack level smithing.
Nope, AFAIK, and that's good as it means less grindan.

Splitting bows into short and longbows.
Arrows with explosives.
Nope, alas.

Reduced enemy detection view cone.
Light has greater influence on sneaking success.
I don't know about any reductions, but the stealth is definitely much harder and more dependent on environment in Requiem.
all shouts level Speechcraft when used, and many have been adjusted in stats.
Yes, along with shout-specific perks in speechcraft.

I played SkyRe a bit but quit when it started to get arbitrary (let's replace whole illusion and make restoration carbon copy of D&D cleric shit, even though it doesn't fit the setting!!!1) and scrubbish (you can only raise humanoids because I say so!).

Never looked back since I started Requiem.

And so on. This isn't a jab at Requiem as to which mod does what, just curious if Requiem goes to lengths such as the above?
Does SkyRe:

- increase velocity of most projectile so that you can't just stand in the open dodging and laughing in ranged attacker's face?
- introduce actual meaningful differences between light and heavy armour?
- introduce meaningful and sensible resistances, like making Draugr and Dwemer constructs effectively immune to arrows?
- make stuff like the 'test' at CoW entrance require you to play an actual caster?
- introduce powerful and fun high level spells such as teleportation, combat TK, nuke-grade offensive spells, or ability to teleport someone's heart out of their chest and into your inventory
- make you wonder "*HOW* can I beat that?" on regular basis
- lets you beat that once you do figure out how
- remove scaling
- make different kinds of challenges and enemies difficult or easy for different builds
- force player to approach even a derpy bandit camp with completely different tactics depending on their build
?

Lancehead

Liturgist
I don't believe using Shouts improves Speech, and the Shout related perks are all independent of your Speech level. However, using Shouts, along with the number of Words you've learned and Shouts mastered, does decrease cooldown periods which start at much higher values than in vanilla.

Lhynn

Arcane
Does SkyRe:

- increase velocity of most projectile so that you can't just stand in the open dodging and laughing in ranged attacker's face? Yes
- introduce actual meaningful differences between light and heavy armour? Yes
- introduce meaningful and sensible resistances, like making Draugr and Dwemer constructs effectively immune to arrows? No
- make stuff like the 'test' at CoW entrance require you to play an actual caster? Theres a separate mod for that
- introduce powerful and fun high level spells such as teleportation, combat TK, nuke-grade offensive spells, or ability to teleport someone's heart out of their chest and into your inventory. Yes
- make you wonder "*HOW* can I beat that?" on regular basis. Yes
- lets you beat that once you do figure out how. Usually, sometimes you have to flee
- remove scaling. Not completly, just limits its range
- make different kinds of challenges and enemies difficult or easy for different builds. I dont know about that, it does give enemies a brain tho.
- force player to approach even a derpy bandit camp with completely different tactics depending on their build. Yup.
?
They are not that different, all i can see is that in SkyRe theres hp bloat and higher damage in the higher difficulties, which is kinda cheap, but have not played it for like 3 months so i cannot tell whats up with the latest version.

You can sometimes even use gear you're not skilled with in highly situational manner - for example you may be a shit shoot with a bow, but picking up one off necromancer's skeletal minions may just be the thing that wins the battle -
you may only be able to nick the guy even at semi-close range, but if you have some poisons it can be enough to at least weaken him considerably.
I'm not completely hating on the mod or anything, but that was another thing I didn't like about it. I constantly felt like there weren't enough solutions within my playstyle - magic user. Felt like the game was trying to force me to use skills I didn't want. Is there a lockpicking spell btw?

and neither are insta-death reloads over and over.
Die less, then.
You need to think what the fuck can you do in Requiem and what with, rather than waltz in and die repeatedly.
I was thinking, but no amount of thinking is going to help you when you walk into a room, the door locks behind you and suddenly 2 priests and a shadow dragon crawl up your asshole - mage's guild quest. Besides that, even the mod maker knew the player would die a lot - there is even a part of the mod that shortens the death cam to a fraction of a second by default.

That said, again, I'm not completely hating on it. Requiem does give much more of a sense of accomplishment for taking down a dragon because it is actually difficult. I actually enjoyed my first dragon fight this time around. Couldn't get near it without being eaten (actually realistic), so I had to spam spells and every wand/staff I had. Even then, I would have been toast if not for the guards who bravely threw themselves to their deaths for a distraction. :salute: :neverforget:

I'm still giving SkyRe a chance right now. I like most of the perks - I hated lockpicking, so it was a waste of a skill tree and I'm glad it's gone. Combat is pretty easy, but I'm playing a stealth vampire, so meh. I may try that dragon mod you mentioned as I'd rather not be bored to tears by the main quest dragons once I get to it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gord

Arcane
I'm not completely hating on the mod or anything, but that was another thing I didn't like about it. I constantly felt like there weren't enough solutions within my playstyle - magic user. Felt like the game was trying to force me to use skills I didn't want. Is there a lockpicking spell btw?

There is, but it's a bit special. In the Requiem way.
You want the spell "Animate Lockpick". In order to use it you need a) some piece of Quicksliver Ore, which will be used up and b) at least 25 skill in Alteration, otherwise it won't do anything either.
Also, better locks require more Alteration skill, with Expert locks requiring an additional perk, I think.
What the spell does is, it expands the "sweet spot" in the lockpicking minigame over the whole range, so you can open it without searching for it.
However, there's a bug (probably from vanilla) that makes your pick break sometimes despite the spell. You can avoid it by moving the pick a pit before turning the lock.

Sounds decent. I may give it another go sometime.

Really, i feel like the whole game needs to be redesigned from scratch for it to work properly without level scaling and making me face 20 dragurs in the first real dungeon was pretty meh - even though my mage was level 6 by then and dealt with them by running and using fire spells/traps to her advantage, it's still a crappy design decision. Fewer, more challenging, more unique enemies are better than having to slog a horde of generic ones.

That said, the added challenge made me start to take the world more seriously. It even made me take the PLOT more seriously, if you can believe that.
I also LOVED how the merchant prices have increased at least tenfold. Nothing is expensive enough in most RPGs and in Bethesda games, everything is far too cheap. Want to learn how to emit fire from your frick'n hands? 90 gold. Seriously? Want to travel across the country? 50 gold. Ugh. The added difficulty also made me value the perks I chose, and all the perks seemed well thought out.

Right now I'm having fun with SkyRe in spite of how easy it is. It's still decently hardcore, but the level scaling is pretty evident.

I would recommend Requiem only to the hardcore RPGers who don't mind reloading often - as in a LOT. It is a complete departure from the standard Elder Scrolls brainless wandering gameplay, but unfortunately, the game's quests aren't written to be compatible with it's more challenging fair. E.g., you might find yourself having to take breaks from your vital and urgent quest to save whatever from whatever so that you can level up and score some better gear. Not the biggest offense, but it was frustrating enough to make me quit for the time being.

I'll also say that I HIGHLY recommend Live Another Life. Interesting and well thought out backgrounds. You can start as a newly minted guild member, a citizen with your own property, a shipwreck survivor, a soldier, a vampire in a secluded lair, a necromancer, and more... Far and away more interesting than the vanilla start and you can choose to take up the main quest at your leisure.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9557/?

edit: This is another must, if you don't like ugly characters: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12951/?

Borelli

Arcane
I think the problem is that vanilla Skyrim was made with Bleak Falls Barrow to be the first dungeon player visits (maybe second if you do the bandit iron ore mine near riverwood), i mean even the quest giver is like "YO SIS SHOW HIM THE WAY". Requiem however ups the dungeon to a higher level since not only you must be able to handle draugir you must be able to handle LOTS of them (i'm looking at you final room) without removing the "hey new guy why don't you go to Bleak Falls Barrow?" dialogue. Personally, i did not have any problems with it since i wanted to postpone main quest for as long as possible so the only thing that gave me trouble was the giant spider (who works like a test - beat him and you can beat the draugir) but i can see other people having problems with it, especially since the enemies at the beginning are ordinary bandits.

In other news, does anybody remember when Caius Cosades would give you some gold and tell you "why don't you get some levels and gear before returning back to me". I am trying to imagine how would that resonate with "i must be able to do anything at level 1" crowd.

Jarl Balgruuf the Greater: Hail hero, have you come here to help us?
Dragonborn: Yes i am a warrior of great strength.
Jarl Balgruuf the Greater: STARTING ALGORITHM, CHECKING PC LEVEL... COMPLETE
Jarl Balgruuf the Greater: Haha, you? A lvl 1 milk drinker? Look dude i am a Nord, a fucking VIKING. I walk around the cold naked and wrestle trolls, i drink barrels of mead and throw axes with my dick and even I am afraid of these dragons. There is no way in hell i'm gonna let your lvl 1 ass tackle these things i mean you might even hurt yourself.
Dragonborn: What? How dare you!? I shall strike you with my rusty iron sword!
JBtG: Look how about this, you go pump some iron up to say i don't know lvl 15 and then come back and we will see what you are made of.
"goes to gamefags to complain"

The butthurt would be glorious.

Gord

Arcane
Right now I'm having fun with SkyRe in spite of how easy it is. It's still decently hardcore, but the level scaling is pretty evident.

Isn't that just what you wanted earlier?
SkyRe - it's been a while since I last played with it (and I used an older version) so I might missremember - divides Skyrim into zones with a certain level range.
If you roughly follow the plot, you will get mostly enemies that match your level. If you want it harder, venture into the wilderness regions or leave the path set by the mainquest. Then you should encounter harder enemies. Skyrim is not completely scaled to your level, even vanilla, and SkyRe reduces it further.
But as long as you play conventionally, you will probably not notice that.

I think the problem is that vanilla Skyrim was made with Bleak Falls Barrow to be the first dungeon player visits (maybe second if you do the bandit iron ore mine near riverwood), i mean even the quest giver is like "YO SIS SHOW HIM THE WAY". Requiem however ups the dungeon to a higher level since not only you must be able to handle draugir you must be able to handle LOTS of them (i'm looking at you final room) without removing the "hey new guy why don't you go to Bleak Falls Barrow?" dialogue. Personally, i did not have any problems with it since i wanted to postpone main quest for as long as possible so the only thing that gave me trouble was the giant spider (who works like a test - beat him and you can beat the draugir) but i can see other people having problems with it, especially since the enemies at the beginning are ordinary bandits.

To be fair, Riverwood's citizens have no way to know what is inside the ruins. As far as they know, there's just bandits there and you look like an awesome adventurer. Maybe if they're really courageous they'd see the bandits guarding the front door before turning back. Their dialogue still fits. Then again, there's nothing preventing you from taking a peek inside and turning back if you don't feel confident. I did as much because the bandits at the entrance already required me to charm the boss into killing the others, then raising them to kill him. One look at the zombie hordes on the next room and I was all NOPE. Didn't dare come back until I got them fireballs. Wow so satisfying much explosions

Problem with Bleak Falls Barrow is that the player is told to go there before he gets to Whiterun. Going to the town first would help curb the "First Dungeon" mentality that is really out of place in an open world game like this (since Whiterun is surrounded by camps and forts and caves).

Morrowind has a small ruin adjacent to Seyda Neen, but you're told to go to Balmora as soon as possible, where you get your tutorials and supplies. Oblivion presents you with the "first ruin" in view distance from the sewer exit, but the game urges you to go to Chorrol first of all (even though you'll probably go to the imperial city instead). Skyrim urges you to go to Riverwood, then to Whiterun...but a NPC in Riverwood grabs you by the arm and tells you to go explore that ruin over there first. It's not even needed, since the Jarl will also encourage you to go there as well to grab the stone plate for him. Looks like they couldn't make up their mind on how the player should be directed there.

In other news, does anybody remember when Caius Cosades would give you some gold and tell you "why don't you get some levels and gear before returning back to me". I am trying to imagine how would that resonate with "i must be able to do anything at level 1" crowd.

Shame about the quest compass, otherwise we'd get wonderful HELP I CANT FIND CAIUS JARL BALGRUF and WHERE IS THE DWEMER PUZZLE BOX DRAGON STONE PLATE threads.

P.S. why Lydia is Nord? It is Greek name IRC and she looks mediteranish for me.

Guess she was originally supposed to be Imperial but they wanted her to look tougher.

Last edited:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Irony is with Requiem on My Imperial is tougher which means far more stamina which is essential now than her. :troll: as to BFB only thing which you should do after leaving Helgen is to go to Whiterun; My PCs usualy hang to Hadvar/Rolof thanks to protection they give and fat loot from their families so there's Solitude/Windhelm mentioned but you're free to hike on your own since even they tell you to split right from the cave; So BFB can be long in future especially if you volunteered into Legion/Storm Cock and have to do Whiterun business after Jagged Crown anyway. Can't blame sandbox game for allowing PC a choice of paths for a once; there's no in game reasons for BFB to be easy it is not city mini dungeon like those Barrows in Iverstead.

Eyeball

Arcane
Fuck, I now want to replay Skyrim with Requiem.

Any mods that are recommended to go with it now? Not played the game in like a year or so.

Also, as far as Requiem or base Skyrim is concerned: is there any use for the Ward spells at all? Having to keep that shit maintained when approaching casters was annoying as hell and I imagine that in Requiem even low-level pissant mages will STILL oneshot you to hell and back even through your Wards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom