Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

inXile General Discussion Thread

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Brian Fargo meets a Hunted: The Demon's Forge fan:

Duraframe300

Arcane
So, was it already mentioned that Montgomery Markland left InXile?

I'm waaay late on InXile news

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Didn't know you were following them in the first place.

As a matter of fact I did know that he'd left (he was only there for like a few months) but I didn't think it important enough to mention.

Duraframe300

Arcane

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

Didn't know you were following them in the first place.

As a matter of fact I did know that he'd left (he was only there for like a few months) but I didn't think it important enough to mention.

Producer - Wasteland 2 & Torment : Tides of Numenera
inXile Entertainment
May 2013 – November 2015 (2 years 7 months)

Hmmm, I asked Brother None about this months ago and he said Monty had been gone for ages. Could be he updated his profile with the wrong month.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I don't recall when exactly Monty but yes it was some time ago.

I think it's more another case of a dev caring less about his linkedin than the people watching linkedin. It's not really a very accurate source of information, dependent as it is on people giving a hoot.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

The NOLAnerds got a real treat when they ran into NOLA Gaming Fest keynote speaker Matt Findley and game designer Zack Vulaj of inXile Entertainment! Not only are they the people behind Kickstarter darlings Wasteland 2 and Torment: Tides of Numenera, but they also just opened a brand new office in New Orleans to create Bard's Tale IV!

Edit: Fuck, fuck, fuck!
I go to the thread. See that Infinitron has not posted the new video I saw. I post it. And immediately I got "You have 1 new alert". Is it what I think it is? Yes it is. He posts it a second before me. So unfair :negative:

Last edited:

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member

:hero:

13:16 - Infinitron: wait a minute, he said scale of 1 to never
13:16 - Infinitron: so what Brian said was actually "It's definitely happening"
13:16 - Brother None: !!
13:16 - Brother None: Hunted Figstarter?
13:17 - Brother None: WE WANT TO BRING HUNTED BACK TO ITS ROOTS
13:17 - Brother None: SO WE BROUGHT IN CLIFFYB TO CONSULT

Weasel
Fargo getting even more excited about VR, if that's possible.

I guess this time he's not going to be late to the party when it comes to new tech:

Fargo in 2002 said:
BF: From a market perspective, I would have clearly moved onto the console platforms much faster than we did. We moved slowly to change--our approach being influenced by a background of over a decade of straight profits from the PC. The cheese didn't just move, it teleported.

BF: Well, the new console systems will have a profoundly positive effect as Interplay starts to release the next-generation console games that have been in the works for years.

:troll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom