An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
- Jan 12, 2004
- Black Goat Woods !@#*%&^
inXile entertainment is searching for an amazing and driven Community Manager that is looking to engage with and take great care of our passionate RPG fans. If you live and breathe role-playing games, enjoy tackling difficult questions with ease, and can be respectful under the most challenging of situations, come join our growing team!
- You'll be engaging with our community by acting as the administrator in our official and Steam forums, responding to key community needs.
- You'll manage and maintain our community announcements and engage with our fans, enlisting their ideas on what they feel is important in our games.
- Our regular Kickstarter and Fig updates will be under your command, requiring you to coordinate with development and production team members to come up with exciting information the community cares about.
- You'll be our social media maven, maintaining our official accounts while continuing to foster exciting conversations.
- You'll act as customer support, responding to inquiries and questions on our live titles.
- You’ll interact with press and streamers directly, setting up coverage and interview for our titles.
- And you'll interface with our external PR agencies, planning and coordinating PR opportunities.
- A passion for RPGs, and specifically inXile's games.
- Familiarity with gaming's most recent games, trends, and industry issues as if it's second nature.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 2+ years of experience in community management in some form or fashion.
- A naturally social person, willing to engage in and maintain relationships between various video game influencers, partners, and fans.
- Experience managing social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, Instagram and more.
- Knowledge and experience with crowdfunding platforms, trends and challenges.
- Independent and problem-solving-focused mentality, with a desire to find new opportunities for promotion, press, communication, and in working with the inXile team to resolve community and customer issues.
- Knowledge of graphic design, image editing, and video creation programs, as well as common file formats and standards used on social media and the internet at large.
- Engaging and comfortable on camera, as well as shooting and editing video. In fact, you might even have an existing audience on YouTube or Twitch.
- Experience with crowdfunding campaign management and crowdfunding web sites, including Kickstarter, Indiegogo, BackerKit, CrowdOx, Fig, and more.
- Experience creating and managing PR plans, schedules, and coordinating with third parties to build and maintain brand image.