Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Jay Wilson Apologizes for "Fuck That Loser" Comment

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm talking loyalty. More than likely I would have spent $500+ on future Blizzard games but won't now because they are a bad company that doesn't deliver on their products. I'm not a minority, and I feel like multiplying this number by 2 million players is fairly accurate. Keep in mind, I'm no hater, I simply have no reason to ever spend money on their products again. This failure went so far beyond bad game design and into fraud that I no longer feel I can trust them. I don't know about this titan business, but I have to suspect somebody is out to swindle me now. No thanks.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Diablo 2 and WoW sold 10 million copies of Diablo 3. anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete fucktard. Diablo 3 is going to cost Blizzard Billions of dollars through lost loyalty. For example, I spent $100 on D3, based on previous works, but won't spend a penny on any future Blizzard product because I feel ripped off. This is probably something to the tune of $500+ I would have spent that I have decided not to. Multiply a similar mentality across millions of gamers and I'm pretty sure a conservative figure would still end up making Jay Wilson look like the biggest goat in the history of gaming.

Koschey

Arcane
necx said:
AWESOME! Best news of 2013.. good luck!

At first I thought this guy meant Wilson leaving/relocating, but with the lack of ensuing drama it appears he meant the patch news. What unbridled optimism o_O

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Guess I'm just surprised there would still be people loyal to Blizzard after seeing eight years of WoW. That is, people who would actually engage in critical thought (such as you fine gentlemen) and realize how bad D3 turned out. Even after it was released there are still people loyal to Blizzard because they're either fanboys or have awful taste in games. My guess is the subset of people who were 'on the fence' Blizzard loyalists was a lot smaller than people think.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
29qaxdt.jpg

:troll:

Gotcha.

almondblight

Arcane
They should have just released the original Diablo III iteration 8 years ago. A company that spent 11 years to make a game that just pissed off its base is suffering from serious management issues. Firing Jay Wilson isn't going to fix that.

abija

Prophet
Diablo 2 and WoW sold 10 million copies of Diablo 3. anyone who thinks otherwise is a complete fucktard. Diablo 3 is going to cost Blizzard Billions of dollars through lost loyalty. For example, I spent $100 on D3, based on previous works, but won't spend a penny on any future Blizzard product because I feel ripped off. This is probably something to the tune of $500+ I would have spent that I have decided not to. Multiply a similar mentality across millions of gamers and I'm pretty sure a conservative figure would still end up making Jay Wilson look like the biggest goat in the history of gaming.
You are the fucktard if you actually believe that. They fired Jay, they'll copy something from PoE, implement a couple more features community was vocal about and some shit left to implement from LoD, throw in some millions for high quality CGI and D3 expansion will sell 5 mils extra.

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
It's already been said, but I have to reiterate - if only to get it out of my system: Fuck that loser! :dance:

Jashiin

Arcane

aris

Arcane
says the guy who joined less than a month prior to me? :o By the way, using join date as the sole argument in a discussion is Jaesun's thing, let him keep it.

aris

Arcane
How the fuck is that irony? It is irony that you posted that comment, yes, and if that what was what you intended, then well played sir (I guess?)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom