Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

People News Jay Wilson Apologizes for "Fuck That Loser" Comment

Bulba

Learned
I know I'm late, but FUCK THAT LOSER

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Because they haven't figured out a way to bilk the consumers with Lost Viking microtransactions/subscription fees/RMAH.

EG

Nullified
Losers fucking.

YOU MUST WAIT FOUR SECONDS BEFORE TAKING THIS ACTION

?

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I bought the damn game.

Fuck me.
unfucked loser

:troll:
C0qwz.png

Outlander:

The Brazilian Slaughter deserves better than to be insulted like this.

How would you feel if The Brazilian Slaughter were to insult you like this where you cannot defend your good name. Be a bro and leave The Brazilian Slaughter alone.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Amazing this man drew a paycheck for 'working' on this game for eight years.

Black

Arcane
Now if only they could take down the pathetic design/balance team of SC2.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The confusion created by D3's massive sales attempt to conceal this travesty, but seriously this shitpiece cost his company a billion dollars. I honestly can't think of any fucker who has done more to ruin his employers than this guy.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I doubt he cost Blizzard much of anything. Was that billion dollars going to come from microtransactions of people who would otherwise still be playing or perhaps expansion sales?

Micmu

Magister

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom