Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Josh Sawyer's Pillars of Eternity Tabletop RPG

IHaveHugeNick

Arcane
Advanced Essentials? I'd read that.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
DxFw7WNUwAYJ8sJ.jpg:small

2house2fly

Magister
Its beyond me why Josh thinks there is someone interested in this ttrpg
He doesn't. The boss asked him to design one as a Deadfire stretch goal, he did and continued to work on it I guess because he finds it fun

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
D&D 3 is around 280 pages so Josh's is streamlined by comparison.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
30s sounds about right to me given his appearance and personality. I'd put Durance as late 40s/50s.

2house2fly

Magister
30s sounds about right to me given his appearance and personality. I'd put Durance as late 40s/50s.
He'd have been late teens in the Saints War, so early 30s sounds about right. 50s fits Durance, probably late 30s/early 40s for Grieving Mother, since she'd been a midwife for a while when she delivered the first Hollowborn. The nonhuman characters are harder to pin down; orlans don't live very long so Hiravias could be as young as his late teens while looking older, while Sagani could be 50s/60s onwards. Aloth has dialogue that puts him in his 60s, I think. For Zahua, I'm not sure if I prefer the idea of him being older than he looks, or being younger

Codex Year of the Donut

I think he's messed the timeline up a bit here. PoE starts in 2823, the character sheet says 2820, and he says this is one year before PoE.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts/326585

Anni Iroccio - Year of Iroccio. This is the commonly-used calendar in and around the Dyrwood. It is only 150 years old and Vailian in origin, but has been adopted by the residents of Dyrwood and much of the surrounding area due to the hopeless inaccuracy of the Aedyre calendar. Though the Iroccian calendar replaced earlier Vailian calendars, the inventor, Iroccio, started from the same time as his predecessors. It is currently 2823 AI.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

I think he's messed the timeline up a bit here. PoE starts in 2823, the character sheet says 2820, and he says this is one year before PoE.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity/posts/326585

Anni Iroccio - Year of Iroccio. This is the commonly-used calendar in and around the Dyrwood. It is only 150 years old and Vailian in origin, but has been adopted by the residents of Dyrwood and much of the surrounding area due to the hopeless inaccuracy of the Aedyre calendar. Though the Iroccian calendar replaced earlier Vailian calendars, the inventor, Iroccio, started from the same time as his predecessors. It is currently 2823 AI.

No doubt, in the Dyrwood, they increment the calendar by 3 for every passing year. /s ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom