Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
DarkUnderlord Free the new fag Nyx I'll take his place. Although. This will hamper my current projects. Was supposed to be working on a sorcerer guide with Daidre Then finish that ranged fighter guide. Then do an equipment list for fighter. But meh, the new fag deserves better than to get involved in some retarded codex drama.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
DarkUnderlord Free the new fag Nyx I'll take his place. Although. This will hamper my current projects. Was supposed to be working on a sorcerer guide with Daidre Then finish that ranged fighter guide. Then do an equipment list for fighter. But meh, the new fag deserves better than to get involved in some retarded codex drama.

You can probably continue your projects through PMs, and only publish them when you are freed.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Such audacity, thinking you can just take martyrdom away from me.
You already bear the cross of having your avatar stolen by the perfidious Storyfag. Enough for one man to endure. :M

As has been mentioned multiple times now, I simply forgot Black exists. If he wants exclusive avatar rights, all he has to do is say that he cares for it. Thus far he neglected, making the issue moot.

Cael

Arcane
Oh dear. I think DU has unleashed a tsunami of Codex trolls...

...on himself...

John Keel

Savant
I was going to sacrifice myself for Azira

This faggot didn't support Kalin, this is very shameful

Azira

You have some 'splaining to do

5a71a276ead1240001ebcf3e_asolar_slide1_capa.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom