Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Kalin, leader of the Kalinite's, is a high value prisoner. I'd need more than one human sacrifice.
How many days of Star Stable is Kalin worth then?
If all the Kalinites were to complete horse therapy, Kalin would be released as well.

Do the Kalinites have what it takes?

No, no they don't.

If Kalin were to complete horse therapy himself, he would also be released.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord, can a single user accept the deal two times, consequently freeing two kalinites?

Said user would obviously have to go through horse therapy twice.
If a user were to trade with a Kalinite, then go through horse therapy, be released, then trade with another Kalinite, and go through house therapy again, then yes.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
DarkUnderlord, can a single user accept the deal two times, consequently freeing two kalinites?

Said user would obviously have to go through horse therapy twice.
If a user were to trade with a Kalinite, then go through horse therapy, be released, then trade with another Kalinite, and go through house therapy again, then yes.
Okay, it's a deal then. Throw me in jail, and free Magnat. :salute:

Vatnik Wumao
Kalin was the one who enlightened me to the huge extent of damage and degeneration Zionists have caused, and plan to cause with his shoutbox rants. Guess what? His rants are based in facts which the Zionists have tried to scrub (nearly successful at that) from recorded history.

Sad to see him go from shoutbox. He might be a Turk mudslime, but he was a bro through and through. :salute:

This whole thing STINKS of Jewery.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom