Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Maxie

eUMXgxV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Fall guy, don't take the bait. Crispy always whines about something and no one ever cares - except this time, for some *mysterious* reason, Shillingtron suddenly thought his bleating complaint warranted direct pestering of DU himself - obviously the latter would assume Shillatron wanted to have me silenced but couldn't be seen to be the guilty kike (which he is). Roguey, who for the record is part-black, probably didn't have anything to do with it but decided to larp as if he was involved just to provoke me. Amusingly, this only helped to prove my line of profound shoutbox insight to be 100% true:

I don't know. His second to last message was this.
Aug 19, 2020 at 10:45 PM - Kalin: Niggers > kikes

Seems a Jew took major offense.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
LoL that is pretty fun :).

Now i got morbid curiosity,Infinitron soooo how many times did butthurt crispo had reported me for wrong thinking or what not? I have noticed that i do manage to butthurt crispo to the point of him ignoring me :). Come on be a nice chap and spill it out.

Nerevar

N'wah
Patron
Repressed Homosexual
Make the Codex Great Again! Pathfinder: Wrath
First they came for the Fluent, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Fluent.

Then they came for the Kalin, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Kalin.

Then they came for the shoutboxers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a shoutboxer.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Okay, two can play at that game, Infinitron.

Gaj082R.jpg

4OMFYX4.jpg

As you can see, yes, I did comment that I would ban Kalin. This was just a PM to Infinitron expressing my disgust for Kalin's constant and systemic ranting about Jews. It wasn't meant for anyone else to see and I actually thought Infinitron might appreciate someone else acknowledging Kalin's imo poor behavior.

Obviously, I was wrong.

Assuming those Discord screenshots aren't fake, now I'm sorry I even made the attempt. Infinitron clearly dislikes me, disrespects me, doesn't give a shit about my opinion, and seems to have lost his scruples by sharing an obviously private conversation, twice (once by childishly adding DU to it and then by posting its details on Discord).

Is this the kind person you want to have responsible for RPG news and other administrative tasks on RPG Codex, folks? If he's capable of selling out a fellow staff member, -- as inconsequential and insignificant a staff member I am -- what else is he capable of?

I say get rid of him. He's a fucking traitor.

Judge me by my actions, Codex; I am who I am and I take my lumps accordingly. But I assure you, I never have and never would do something like this.

Signed,

- The Fucking Sheriff

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
So when the muslims are being slaughtered (Christchurch shootings), Crispy doesn't care. But when the jews are being offended, he cries to Infi about it.
But I assure you, I never have and never would do something like this.
It's because your spine fell out at birth.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
the other day i saw infi on discord claiming that crispy received gorasul copy for review. Thats true, he owns perfect game and still didnt write a word!
Another good point. Mods only exist to get free 'review copies' of games from developers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom