Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Oaygxqc.png
It's sad to realize that DU is like an older version of Joe Biden, replying to other mods without even knowing where he is.
I am more surprised that people don't see what a snake crispy is. He got rid of one admin,now he is trying to steer another shitty drama.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
the other day i saw infi on discord claiming that crispy received gorasul copy for review. Thats true, he owns perfect game and still didnt write a word!
Another good point. Mods only exist to get free 'review copies' of games from developers.
Ahh why? They could just pirate it,most of the times the pirated version is even better than the shop one.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
You seem upset.
Not really,having a good laugh at the whole drama. That said,i dislike your sneaky cunt approach to things,you are a backstabbing snake. I am surprised that you are not a jew,to be honest :). Instead of confronting things that/people that you dislike,you slime around and begging plotting some drama shit.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
lol like I haven't been working against Kalin's spamming of KIKES for several years now.

Whatever. You're still the double dumbfuck.
And you are still the cunt that got Jarl kicked out of his dream job and ended up taking his codex post. Call me dumbfuck as much as you like,at least i am still man of honour,unlike you traitor :smug:.

Vatnik Wumao
lol like I haven't been working against Kalin's spamming of KIKES for several years now.

And you are still the cunt that got Jarl kicked out of his dream job and ended up taking his codex post. Call me dumbfuck as much as you like,at least i am still man of honour,unlike you traitor :smug:.
I was under the impression that there was some random user that dug through his posts and doxxed him (in terms of his fashy views)? Where does Crispy fit in all this?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I thought Jarl's dream job was writing some book about German fairy tales or something.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The JarlFrank Affair is well-documented here on Codex. Anything and everything I had to do with that is contained within these walls.

If you want to know what happened, have fun digging through several hundred pages of posts.

Vatnik Wumao
The JarlFrank Affair is well-documented here on Codex. Anything and everything I had to do with that is contained within these walls.

If you want to know what happened, have fun digging through several hundred pages of posts.
Thanks, but I'll pass.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

I was under the impression that there was some random user that dug through his posts and doxxed him (in terms of his fashy views)? Where does Crispy fit in all this?
He made an *innocent* post or two in the Realms Beyond thread. Even if in the end, JarlFrank only had himself to blame. If Crispy seems to be concerned about you, or trying to help you, there are two options:

1. He's trying to make you look like an idiot.
2. He's going to stab you in the back.

When you expose him and he has nothing to say, he'll use the phrase: You seem upset.

When he uses it, you have won.

Other than that, he's a decent guy.

Absinthe

Arcane
Honestly, I'm pretty sure Infinitron's idea of inviting DU wasn't to leave the door open to get Kalin banned off of shoutbox, but to get Crispy on the receiving end of DU treatment when you whine him for mod action. DU probably recognized this and, in his contrarian fashion, actually gave Crispy what he wanted, just to fuck with Infinitron.

But that still leaves Kalin with shoutbox privileges revoked because Crispy couldn't be fucked to use ignore when he wants posters gone so badly.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Well, Infinitron explicitly stated he doesn't care about stuff like this. I've apparently been irritating him with any moderator-related issues I've brought to his attention in the past so I can only conclude he wants nothing to do with that side of things.

The bizarre thing is, and I won't stoop to Infinitron's level in showing this to all of you, that he has this utterly obsessive compulsion to post in the Admin section the details of every single ad-bot, alt, obvious spammer, etc. (believe me, we get a lot of them) and that he banned them.

The only overall conclusion I can come up with is that Infinitron wants sole control over Codex with no other moderators or anyone else to bother him with their concerns. It's almost like he's got some sort of agenda in mind...

Edit: Actually, it could be that he just can't stand my personality, so there's that too.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What I meant there is that I don't care about moderation in GD and Shoutbox. Feel free to keep pointing out shitposters in gaming threads (even though you sometimes overdo it)

Absinthe

Arcane
The bizarre thing is, and I won't stoop to Infinitron's level in showing this to all of you, that he has this utterly obsessive compulsion to post in the Admin section the details of every single ad-bot, alt, obvious spammer, etc. (believe me, we get a lot of them) and that he banned them.
I think it says a lot about you that you view moderator transparency and accountability to be negative traits. Honestly, bookkeeping your actions is a good way to ensure you'll take responsibility for them.

The only overall conclusion I can come up with is that Infinitron wants sole control over Codex with no other moderators or anyone else to bother him with their concerns. It's almost like he's got some sort of agenda in mind...
There's a good bunch you can criticize when it comes to Infinitron's moderating habits, but this is completely fucking stupid and wrong, especially when you just cited Infinitron going out of his way to ensure there is oversight of his actions as moderator. You seem to be ascribing to Infinitron traits we would be more inclined to suspect you of (wanting to have sole authority to ban everyone you don't want and not being accountable to anyone for it).

Last edited:

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I think it says a lot about you that you view moderator transparency and accountability to be negative traits.

I don't. Not necessarily. But not all details need to be posted, and certainly not of such trivial things (ad bots, etc.). What's the point of posting those?

What I can't relate to is the inconsistency, though. On one hand you sperg out in your daily reports of who you banned in a very private forum. On the other hand you post the gory details of a private, moderation-related conversation on an off-site location for all to see (but why not on Codex, then?)

There's a good bunch you can criticize when it comes to Infinitron's moderating habits, but this is completely fucking stupid and wrong, especially when you just cited Infinitron going out of his way to ensure there is oversight of his actions as moderator. You seem to be ascribing to Infinitron traits we would be more inclined to suspect you of (wanting to have sole authority to ban everyone you don't want and not being accountable to anyone for it).

Well, obviously I'm offended. That's the way I am and I often seek revenge. Read between the lines, friend. But you give me far too much credit, and power. This is my only avenue of reaction. I can't ban anyone -- even if I could, believe me or not, I probably wouldn't. I've got far too much a sense of loyalty and old-fashioned trust built up in me. My bark is far worse than my bite.

But if you're going to sit there and defend Infinitron taking this to Discord, ascribing it to being transparency of moderation here, I think you might need to re-evaluate your stance on this.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I guess it would have been better if I'd kept my mouth shut, but honestly on this forum you should not demand that people be banned or any other drastic action if you're not willing to stand up for it publicly. Why get mad if you think the things you're asking for are good?

Anyway it's just a shoutbox ban so whatever.

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Since shoutbox, unlike GD, is something even non-members or newer members can read, it actually has a bigger impact on how people perceive this site than you might imagine

Or maybe you like that people think this is the gamer version of Stormfront

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
That's probably the closest I'm going to get to an apology from you, Infinitron, so I accept.

To clarify, even though I did mention the word ban, that was just an opinion. There's a very damned good reason someone like me should never be put into a position to do so: even though I do consider myself to be sentimental, I can't be trusted with such an ability. I mean I did try to rig the UT match with Menckenstein, remember?

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom