Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Katawa Shoujo: I love you just the way you are...

Chuftie

Augur
Finally made it.

Fucking TL;DR up in this bitch

Then again it pretty much changed to a waifu simulator sometime before coding even started?

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Haha. Trannies. This game just caters to every type of weirdo.

You didn't add that guy in did you? wtf

Dude's from Alpha Protocol, I'd think. Got Menze's thumbprints all over it.

me.jpg
My parents' first interactions with me after my heart attack...I wouldn't want anyone to see that kind of face.

He says, talking to a burn victim. Class fucking act, this guy.

Archaeon

Scholar
Yeah man but he has a point... Any normal dude his age would have fucked the bird by now, or if not, stopped paying attention to her at least! o_O

he......hasn't even kissed her. :hmmm:

Monoclebear

Educated
Nah, i don't think that it's normal to go that far at that point. I mean how long has Hisao been at that school, maybe 2-3 weeks? Also there is that bussines with his heart...

Kashmir Slippers

Magister
I was almost expecting it to explode when she kissed him. It would have made the game a touch more interesting if the heart played a more active role in his courtships.

Luzur

Good Sir
ED: I really have nothing to add, being completely unfamiliar with Scotland or the UK myself. I guess there's that Braveheart..oh wait those are...uh..wait. Never mind, I can't visualize a damn thing about Scotland except for Sir Alex Ferguson. And bagpipes.

well it looks like Scandinavia, but with alot less trees.

corvus

Arcane
And so we ate the cake.

And ate they did.

Jesus, Hisao comes off like a douche in this path and Hanako's so far. The problem with this VN is the inconsistent writing between paths, as to be expected with them being developed independently of each other.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:thumbsup: Thanks for the support, Ai-BROs. I have arrived at my family residence and am now enjoying my house arrest.

Happy Chinese new year.
Enjoy the year of the Dragon and may prosperity + Jewish wealth comes in abundance to da codex.

Year_of_the_Dragon_Wallpaper_by_TheMorningMist.png

RK47

Patron
I was almost expecting it to explode when she kissed him. It would have made the game a touch more interesting if the heart played a more active role in his courtships.

Not done by me, not by Bob either. But it's another guy in another forum.
i4wpX.jpg

Monoclebear

Educated
Oh man, you beat me to it. Just found that one like 2 minutes ago. Also happy chinese new year, and have fun with the family.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Heh. This game sure has a lot of fanart and stuff. Didn't realize it was such a wide cultural phenomenon.

Though Rin's path entices.

sx9QL.jpg

RK47

Patron
:lol: nice. day 1 ending in my home. good foodstuff - now watching ...man city vs tottenham (my lil bro is a footie-maniac). will post pics once my drop box is setup.

Monoclebear

Educated
I don't know that movie, is that a sports film? I mean, i do sport, but i never understood why anyone would want to watch that stuff.

RK47

Patron
its a weekly match bro. 22 men playing with a ball.my bro's 19 and he's still kicking a ball around in the house, bouncing it off walls and driving my mom crazy.
devoted little fella.

Black

Arcane
its a weekly match bro. 22 men playing with a ball

Sounds like something Jaesun might like.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom