Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Katawa Shoujo: I love you just the way you are...

corvus

Arcane
sure bro. which one?

HAHaheheeheuehueheueheeheehe.

o7GnV.png

Or if you're not up to it just go for Kenji.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Honestly I'd like to see him go after Hanako and stumble into the bad ending. Bricks would be shat.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Fraid thats out of the question. i only spent a week a year. I'm not as good as Hisao Nakai at long distance relationships.
Man, I feel so sick at work. Must be the post-holiday blues.
And one of the glasses girl got a lasik surgery and removed her glasses. Gawd she looks...un-attractive now.

Archaeon

Scholar
Yeah I tell a lot of 'em hoes too to keep their f. glasses on. Some don't even look in the same CLASS as before with them off.... o_O

RK47

Patron
i dont get it, isnt this the whole point of this plot? sweet kisses and love eternal with a blind victorian aryan amazon? whats with the NO NO NOOOO?

The main point I'm trying to make is that Hisao didn't deserve any of this. But hey, we've suffered enough. Let's enjoy the sexperience, bro.

:bounce: Better prepare some goggles when I get home. This is gonna scar.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
It's still a million times better than most visual novels though, where you fuck your boss 2 days after being hired because she spilt something on her shirt and had to strip naked in front of you.

At least that sounds amusing :M

ED: I HATE YOU, HISAO. I HATE YOU, HISAO. I HATE YOU, HISAO. I HATE YOU, HISAO. I HATE YOU, HISAO. I HATE YOU, HISAO.

:lol:

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
My winamp crashed after 45 seconds of me laughing. True story. Guess my computor took the bullet for me again.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
me.jpg
I said it before, didn't I? It's only natural to feel concerned about those around you. I'm still here, and I'll always be here, because I want to see you more each day. To share in your happiness, to support you in your sadness... But most of all, I'll still be here because I want to see your smile. Your true smile. Smile when you want to smile. Cry when you want to cry. I love you, Lilly, so you don't have to hold back any more.

This is fucking pathetic. No teenager talks like this. All that slow-paced buildup, and all of a sudden they turn it into overdrive, rush into "I love you" and fucking lyrical poetry?

I mean, this wasn't very good so far, but this is just bad. Terrible. What a terrible way to move into the payoff. Bad. Bad. Bad.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
What is this shit.
Wat.
Wat.
Wat.
This shit?

z1VfR.jpg

Ah, that's better. Sanity restored.

Kara no Shoujo? I've been thinking about trying that game, since it sounds like it doesn't do the things that make so many VNs irredeemable shit. For instance, I hear it has a protagonist that's actually proactive, not an annoying little bitch who just lets things happen around him. Why more VNs don't do this, I'll never understand (I mean look how much love Sharin no Kuni gets, just for having a protagonist who's actually competent and gets shit done).

Is this true, or is it just another shitty VN?

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Kara no Shoujo? I've been thinking about trying that game, since it sounds like it doesn't do the things that make so many VNs irredeemable shit. For instance, I hear it has a protagonist that's actually proactive, not an annoying little bitch who just lets things happen around him. Why more VNs don't do this, I'll never understand (I mean look how much love Sharin no Kuni gets, just for having a protagonist who's actually competent and gets shit done).

Is this true, or is it just another shitty VN?

Short answer: yes, no it isn't.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
me.jpg
I said it before, didn't I? It's only natural to feel concerned about those around you. I'm still here, and I'll always be here, because I want to see you more each day. To share in your happiness, to support you in your sadness... But most of all, I'll still be here because I want to see your smile. Your true smile. Smile when you want to smile. Cry when you want to cry. I love you, Lilly, so you don't have to hold back any more.

This is fucking pathetic. No teenager talks like this. All that slow-paced buildup, and all of a sudden they turn it into overdrive, rush into "I love you" and fucking lyrical poetry?

I mean, this wasn't very good so far, but this is just bad. Terrible. What a terrible way to move into the payoff. Bad. Bad. Bad.

lightbane

Arcane
... The fuck??? Hisao tried as hard as he could to be an unlikeable fag and yet he scores?? WTF??? Hell, it's possible even Kenji is better with girls than this loser (he probably realized so and went mad as a result)!

There was that fucked-up Visual Novel, Tsusikime or something, in which the protagonist suffered a near-death experience when he was very young. He didn't die but his brain was somewhat affected, his senses were... Wrong, everywhere he looked things looked like they were broken and decaying, filled with scars, and if he doesn't use special glasses he was given the strain kills him. Also, he ocasionally suffered from psychotic attacks. Despite these problems, the guy tried as hard as he could to have a normal life, he was not a giant fag like this one.

Monoclebear

Educated
Man, i can't really hato on Hisao because i stopped noticing him during the reading. It was more about the what the other characters say, for me at least.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Hmm, I hadn't really thought about that. I probably did that too. I mean, I payed some attention, but I started zoning him out a lot when he repeats himself or the situation isn't that interesting, and I think about the other characters instead while reading his stuff.

RK47

Patron
So RK47 can't man up and post the deliciously bad sex scene itself, eh?

Or is he simply too busy touching himself and crying...?

More like suffering an episode of food poisoning. I thought I had gotten over this, but the past three days, I been having problems. Don't worry guys, I'll get right on it.

-I started zoning him out a lot when he repeats himself or the situation isn't that interesting, and I think about the other characters instead while reading his stuff.

I can't zone him out cause I had to re-read what he said two to three times for spell-check errors while posting the update. :(

RK47

Patron
01.jpg

This must be her way of taking in what I've already seen of her, despite her lack of sight, she engraves every detail of my bare body and chest into her mind. When her middle finger falls into the slight recess of my chest scar, a lingering effect of my operation so many months ago, she lowly runs her hand down its length.

lilly.jpg
This is...
me.jpg
The scar, from my surgery. They had to do this in order to operate on my heart.

For a moment she's lost for words, the idea of such extensive scarring adding a new worry for her. Her expression changes from curiosity to apprehension.

lilly.jpg
Should we...really be doing this kind of thing...?

Those words bother me beyond what is rational. Lilly's face breaks me heart more than even her words possibly could, yet I don't even know the answer to her question.
I can't let this condition dominate me forever. It may not even be medically advisable, but I outright refuse to live my life in such a prison.

me.jpg
It's okay, Lilly. This much will be okay.

Her troubled expression holds for a moment longer, but she eventually acquiesces, her hand moving to my lower chest and then my thigh.
With a look of slight surprise, she slowly moves her hands downwards, her breath catching as she brushes the side of my lower hair.

The tentatively moves her hand sideways, delicately touching the most honest part of my body.

lilly.jpg
Th...this is...
me.jpg
Y-yeah.

Our nervousness peaks as the act begins, her hands gently patting up and down as lightly as if it would break if breathed upon.
I'm not sure whether to steady myself or because I want to steady her, but I take my free hand and hold the side of her face in it. The feeling of here hair and soft skin is nice, and it seems to lighten her mood a bit.

02.jpg

The mere fact that I'm being touched by her is surprisingly erotic. I feel my body relaxing as I submit to the pleasure overwhelming me.
Long minutes pass in almost total silence, our heavy breathing the only sound to be heard in the house. Lilly's fingers stop affectionately stroking me hair and she opens her lips once again.

lilly.jpg
Hisao...

I wait for a second for the rest of the sentence, but none if forthcoming. She may be trying to take the lead, but she's still incredibly nervous.

03.jpg

I can't help smiling as I stroke her hair from her face a couple of times, reassuring her. As nervous as she may be, I'm thankful that Lilly's taking the lead. I'd probably just be as anxious as she if I were attending to her.

me.jpg
Okay.

She pauses a moment before giving a small nod, sitting up and shifting her legs over mine. Once again my breath is stolen by the magnificent sight of her body over mine.

04.jpg

I can only look on frozen as she delicately lowers herself, resting her reddened lips over me. She slowly begins to move her hip downwards, her softness enveloping my consciousness.

05.jpg

She gradually lowers herself onto me, her knees and hands supporting her as she does. Her entire body tenses as I enter, her expression obviously one of stifled pain.
Despite that, I can't help savoring the soft, warm feeling enveloping my consciousness, the surge of pleasure overcoming all my senses.
The last vestiges of it all but disappear inside her while her nails slightly scrape into my chest in an effort to stop herself from yelping in pain. A pained moan, too much for her to suppress completely, escapes from her lips.
As I open my mouth to comfort her, I see the barely visible red drops from between her legs.

me.jpg
Lilly, if it's too much...

06.jpg

lilly.jpg
I...it's okay...I'm okay.

She swallows hard, trying to collect herself.
Lifting herself slowly and bringing her back down, she relaxes a little more as the feelings of pleasure begin to overtake those of pain.

Her breathing starts to match the same ragged patterns of mine, her body moving almost teasingly slowly. She looks as if she's slowly beginning to enjoy the act, my feelings finally reaching her.
I'm not sure if she's keeping herself at this speed for her sake or for mine, but either way... with this slow and steady pace, I think I can... keep my body in check. IT's funny, in a way, that even now I'm depending on her.
For us to be joined together like this, our feeling so close... it makes me glad. To be sharing our first moment together like this...

is an almost...

overwhelming...

feeling...

me.jpg
I love you... Lilly...
lilly.jpg
Hisao... Hisao...!

I can feel her body tensing, her breathing and movements becoming steadily less carefully controlled. I'm happy to be making her feel so good, but as my thoughts become increasingly focused, I can feel myself rapidly nearing my limit.

07.jpg

Control of my body is instantaneously wrestled from my mind as I grit my teeth hard, a loud moan escaping as I climax and my hips hits hers. Her body hunches over at the same moment, her breasts touching my chest.
We stay locked in all-encompassing ecstasy for a brief moment, my mind completely taken by the feeling for a precious few seconds.

08.jpg

I lifelessly manage to wrap my arms around her limp, sweating body, and for minutes we simply lay there, silently savoring the contact with each other while we recover from the experience.

ED: Are you guys done? Great. I'm off for work. Clean the floor, okay? Goddamn kids.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom