Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Katawa Shoujo: I love you just the way you are...

Archaeon

Scholar
Yeah, I also asked myself that... Is Lilly taking pregnancy pills by any chance? If not, I'd have to remind the poor girl that lil' Hisao cummed inside her TWICE in the past 12 hours... :lol:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I simply can't see where all the hate for Hisao suddenly comes from. I mean it wasn't an issue before.

Yes it was. We've been mocking his idiocy and whiny nature for most of this LP now, it just steadily gets worse as the game's writing and pacing collapses completely.

My favorite bit is how there's nothing in between "I guess we're sort of dating now" and "I LOVE YOU LET'S HAVE SEX". That's totally how human relationships work.

And man, how cheap of a plot device is Hisao's ticker? It should've exploded at least three times by now.

AND MAN, how bad is the art and writing in these sex scenes? Sengoku Rance was more arousing.

AND MAN, errrr...

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I fear for RK47's sanity

:hmmm: I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

01.jpg

Hanako is fast asleep on Lilly's shoulder and I can only barely muster the energy to stay awake. The excitement we had a while ago probably didn't help.
I'd probably be pretty depressed about going back to school if my brain was actually working.
As it is, though, the sight of the night-time scenery scrolling by is surprisingly beautiful.
My loud yawn is nearly wholly drowned out by the clacking of the train tracks and the old carriage's rattling.

me.jpg
So tired...
02.jpg

She really does toe the line between insulting and amusing sometimes, though I manage to wring out a weary smile.
I look back out the window, my reflection just visible on the clear pane. Truth be told, she's perfectly correct. If it weren't for that little interlude a few hours ago, both of us would have a lot more energy.

On top of that, we both had to take another bath, very nearly making us late for the train's departure.

me.jpg
Yeah, yeah, it was mine. Still, getting into a bath with a guy is a dangerous thing to do.
lilly.jpg
Evidently.
me.jpg
Sorry. I guess I kind of took advantage of the situation back there.
lilly.jpg
Well...I didn't exactly hate it...

As she trails off, I look back to her. My eyes narrow as I see her slightly reddened cheeks and small grin, her mind obviously elsewhere.

me.jpg
Say it.
lilly.jpg
I... knew the possibility of it happening...was there.
me.jpg
I knew it. You're just as dirty-minded as I am.

She quickly coughs into her free hand, making her disapproval crystal clear.

lilly-pout.jpg
That's a rather crude way of putting it.
me.jpg
Oh? And you would suggest?
03.jpg

me.jpg
So in other words, dirty-minded.
han.jpg
Go ahead and fuck in the train, see if I care.

Almost seeming to sense the moment, Hanako mumbles quietly as she furrows her brow in Lilly's lap.
Lilly's look of disapproval melts away as she gently smiles and strokes her hand on Hanako's long, dark hair.
All I can do is watch. Watch and smile.
If someone were to ask me when I fell in love with her, I wouldn't be able to answer. The best I'd be able to come up with is "it just happened at some point, but I didn't realize it,"
If someone were to ask why I love her, though, then I could answer much more easily.

me.jpg
You really love Hanako, don't you?

She gives a deep nod, smiling warmly.

04.jpg

LundB

Mistakes were made.
One of the big decisions on the HHR-chan path: whether or not to trick her into premarital sex, and whether or not to fake repentance afterward.

RK47

Patron
Bad end would be crucifixion. AWESOME!

*jots it down*

I got some ideas...man, there's like 5 girls already. Skyway, Mondblut, HHR, VD and Andhaira.
Jaesun should play the Kenji role.

Who can contribute art here? Maybe I want to quit my job or do double job like VD.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Since there are so many possibilities for girls, I think the harder question is who would be the protagonist? We must learn from Katawa Shoujo's mistakes, and have a protagonist who isn't horribly whiny.

RK47

Patron
"Come in, it's unlocked.." the slightly angry voice calls out, finishing it with a gruff, "...retard."

I sighed, letting myself into her room and surveyed my surrounding: a computer, a 360 and a PS 3.

"Umm, nice room." I scratched the back of my head, unsure what to say next. My gaze turns towards the neatly shelved game boxes. ARMA 1, ...2...expansion packs. All legit copies.

"You bought originals?"

"Only the good ones, stupid. Shit games deserved to be pirated," she sharply shot back, back still turned as she furiously killed another zombie in Left for Dead.

I step closer towards the shelf, running my finger through the game boxes as I browsed them, title by title. Suddenly, one of the smaller boxes dropped off.

"Eh? This is-"

"IDIOT, DON'T TOUCH IT!" she jumped off her seat as I bent down to pick up the box.

"Uh, this is-"

BAM! She pinned me down before I could study the box closely.
We ended up in a very awkward position, with Knights of the Old Republic box separating my lips and hers.

"I...I know what it is!!" her face blushed krayt eyes' red, hands trembling as she held on to the box, our fingers meeting.

"You played it?"

Her fingers gave the box a light tug, almost afraid to tear it apart, she finally gave up tugging and conceded an embarrassed nod while attempting to look away from my eyes.

"I-I finished it..."

My mouth grew wide.

"...seven times."

And wider still.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I could feel her heart beating fast in her chest, and the color rising into her cheeks. I suddenly became conscious of the fact that her skin was smooth, soft.

“I want tae tell yeh something, an’ yeh can’t poke fun at me.”

“All right…” I replied.

“Do yeh know I like the way yeh smell? Oh, aye — it drives me crazier than Prosper out of his meds, it does.”

She sniffed up the side of my cheek, and she gave a low, eager hiss.

“I see the way yeh look at me, and I like it. Yeh've got hungry eyes, yeh do. It makes me a-fire.”

“I want tae bite yeh, soft-like around the neck…”

She teased the side of my neck with her teeth, never breaking skin, and with every whisper, I could feel her breath along my ear. Her hand slid up around the back of my neck, and tightened, and I could feel her nails digging into my skin.

“I want ta drag me nails along the back of yer neck, and force yeh to kiss me.”

“Do yeh know I can smell yeh from fifty paces, that smell of jizz pouring offa yeh like one of them bukkake cumbuckets. Maybe if yeh cleaned yerself up some, yeh'd be a right prize.”

Her eyes flashed.

“I'd make passion with yeh so hard yeh'd be knocked off the board.”

She stepped back, her penis flicking lightly against my leg, then gave me a hard stare.

“So… d'yeh fancy me?”

I didn’t reply, but grabbed her, and before she could squirm free, I bit her lightly on the neck. As my teeth touched the skin, She hissed loudly, clawing like a cat, and tore away from me.

“I was only teasin' yeh, yeh scarred nazi! L-l-leave off!” Despite her protestations, however, her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily.

“An’ watch yer mitts next time!”

She crossed her arms.

“I ain´ shittin’ on yeh chest!”

RK47

Patron
torment fanfic? or scottish codexian fanfic? either way :hmmm: I need a long break

corvus

Arcane
torment fanfic? or scottish codexian fanfic? either way :hmmm: I need a long break

ScottishMartialArts and nomask. :lol:

:bro: to both of ya, since I can't brofist the other way for some time yet.

Cenobyte

Prophet
A Codexian VN with trannies and drama would be more than awesome :D
Great posts by RK and Haba, btw *brofist*

RK47

Patron
05.jpg

She gives a self-depreciating sigh.

lilly.jpg
I think I merely provided her with company and support. Since she came to know you she's opened up much more, even to me.

I get the feeling she's understating her influence on Hanako, especially given that before the two came to know each other, Hanako had no friends to speak of.
The friends I'd had in my previous school fulfilled what I'd have expected of them, for the most part simply being there for idle chatter, but in Hanako and Lilly there really feels to be more to their relationship.

A part of me envies it, but another can't ignore the fact that the school year will eventually end. After graduation, I really have no idea what Hanako will do. This trip has shown me just how much we've all come to depend on one another.

Indeed, we're all going to have to make decisions. Maybe that's the reason why, despite our return to school also heralding a return to the normalcy of everyday life, I can't help feeling a little restless.

me.jpg
On the bright side, it won't take long for the summer holidays to arrive after our exams are finished. We could come back here during the summer holidays if you want.

For a moment she thinks on the notion, her face becoming somewhat distant. I can only guess she's reflecting on all that's happened here.

lilly.jpg
That would be... good, I think.

I nod approvingly, smiling at her.
Summer, together with Lilly. This idea seems like the perfect way to spend our holiday.

06.jpg

Archaeon

Scholar
Heh, nice shit, but enough with da short-as-fuck updates... Giv' us sumthin' to read next time, bitch!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom