Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Kickstarter Drama: Conquistador, Shadowrun and Eisenwald

DeepOcean

Arcane

If this is an rpg then all is lost.

Inane trolling dtected! Alarm activated! Ignore list engaged.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

If this is an rpg then all is lost.

Are you fucking retarded? I expected more of you, pal.
Look for Shadowrun Returns instead. This shooter you linked is generally considered to be shit and decline and is something entirely different from the kickstarted SR game.

Honestly the kickstarted SR game is pretty shit and decline as well :M

Reapa

Doom Preacher
Look for Shadowrun Returns instead. This shooter you linked is generally considered to be shit and decline and is something entirely different from the kickstarted SR game.
my bad

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
my bad

You are NOT Phelot.

DU: Ban this piece of shit for not only his assault on common sense, but for sullying the good name of the dearly departed.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
i'll buy one art please

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom