Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

SlamDunk

Arcane
I think it goes like this:

Warhorse Studios is under the Prime Matter publishing label, which is under the PLAION (formerly Koch Media) operative group, which is under the parent company Embracer Group. PLAION and THQ Nordic are 2 of the 10 operative groups under Embracer.

So, no Warhorse stuff on August 12.

EDIT: Kingdom Come: Deliverance is not even listed on the THQ Nordic site, whereas on Prime Matter it is.

Last edited:

Smejki

Larian Studios, ex-Warhorse
Developer
Changing my Twatter profile pic to this
UQAHKszY_400x400.jpg

for the local snowflakes who are back on my Ignore list to feed their wokeness derangement syndrome

Last edited:

gurugeorge

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Are there any cats in the game? Or was everyone in Bohemia a dog person at the time?

Maybe the game is set in the time period when cats were thought of as devilish creatures and were killed. (It just occurred to me while writing that: was that maybe something to do with whey there were those great plagues? :) )

Barbie

Novice
Guys, sorry to interrupt your rants but I'm about to begin my first playthrough of KCD and I have two questions:

- are there any must-have mods even for a first playthrough? Like mods that fix badly-designed stuff or super frustrating game mechanisms.

- more specifically, I understand there's an in-game map showing your position and a compass: is it advisable to use mods that remove your position on the map and/or that remove the compass? This way, you have to rely on the map to try to get your bearings. I'm looking for maximum realism (though a detailed topographical map in the Middle Ages is admittedly not very realistic) and immersion (I love the idea of getting lost on a large map representing part of medieval Bohemia) but not if it makes the game super frustrating.

If the answer to both of the above quesitons is no, I'm perfectly fine going with vanilla.
I would personally play first run through on vanilla. The game didn't have any game breaking bugs left last I checked. It has a lot to offer and although some quests have basically zero replayability, they are generally worth experiencing. Talking about the damn monastery for one.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Yeah I wonder why the devs don't really like coming here anymore lol.
Fuck woke primadona devs. Smejki has been here for years, and no one even knows on what he worked on Kingdom Come. He used this time to passively aggressively, like a woman, shit on his ex-Boss Vavra, occasionally shit-post and here or there share some micro techical detail about game engine

WOWZER! What a loss

Devs who suck cock of WOKE, will not, I repeat: will NOT make good RPG anyway. So fuck them and their master Blackrock

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Even those woke RPG's like PoE and Pathfinder are better than most trash made today by Bioware and Bethesda and nearly every Jap RPG dev. You CAN choose to murder any woke character you see and stop whining. I especially like playing evil characters in games like that. Plus the game this thread is about is pretty awesome and anti woke so that is cool. I did notice a post not long back of a LP of Fallout 2 that essentially proved all those fags were fags in the 90's you guys were just not as butthurt about progressive politics due to nobody burning down buildings at that time.

Rusty does not like that because the dumb motherfucker loves Bethesda games and shilled for Fallout 76 so hard I will never stop talking about it. OH NO THE WOKE POE IS SO BAD BUT FALLOUT 76!? *CHEF KISS*

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Changing my Twatter profile pic to this
View attachment 26852
for the local snowflakes who are back on my Ignore list to feed their wokeness derangement syndrome
Now go take a picture of you sticking rainbow coloured horse sized dildo up your volcanically butthurt ass, while holding garden scissors above your micro dick. With text below "I'm holding this little fellow as hostage. Unless you want something bad to happen to it, donate to your local BLM". Only then can you smugly say and post on Twitter "I owned the right-wing chuds with woke-deragment syndrome on RPG Codex"

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Meet The Wall

Meet average Czech and Pole who loves Made in America nigger dick more then his mother's milk. Is it retarded? Yes! Is it stupid? Yes! Does it hates you? Yes! Does it want you dead? Yes! Does it consider you evil, white cis male colonizer thou you live in bumfuck nowhere village in Czech Republic or Poland? YES! Is it made in America? Yes. COOL! I want it rammed down my thoat. MMMMMMMMM delicious aMMMMMMerican woke zeitgeist cock

Any Slav who loves and bows down to current woke American zeitgeist should be shot first. You are like monkey pox. Symptoms of desease. Kill all Slavic urban West-loving inteligentzia, lest we become like modern West

Paul_cz

Arcane
Any Slav who loves and bows down to current woke American zeitgeist should be shot first. You are like monkey pox. Symptoms of desease. Kill all Slavic urban West-loving inteligentzia, lest we become like modern West
Did you actually watch the video you brainless brainlet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom