Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Herumor

Scholar
Jesus Christ be praised.

thesecret1

Arcane
I expect a prologue where the story left off, and then a pretty wide time skip. It's already the second game, and about time we got to the hussite wars already

SlamDunk

Arcane
Perhaps that teaser image is not from the next game but from the live footage Warhorse recorded in Kutná Hora (Kuttenberg) for the trailer.

Quillon

Arcane
I expect a prologue where the story left off, and then a pretty wide time skip. It's already the second game, and about time we got to the hussite wars already
And hopefully Henry died in a ditch somewhere in that wide time skip. Not likely tho
Despair

cpmartins

Cipher
Oh you sweet summer children. It's gonna be complete and utter trash. if only you were in RPGHQ, then you would know...
Here are a few snippets, all thanks goes to RPGHQ users btw.

From a Glassdoor user that worked in Warhorse:
-Sinking ship, all the talented seniors who made KCD great are gone or planning to leave and management fails to replace them.

-CEO is not Dan Vavra, the current CEO was put in charge by the pervious private investor and knows absolutely nothing about the gaming industry and game developpement but somehow tells developpers how to do their jobs and is the main reason the company is becoming more and more corporate for a studio that was indie not so long ago.

-Company has a policy of not firing anyone which sounds good but it's terrible as nothing is done for the toxic people and conflicts. Company's approach to conflicts is whoever throws a punch first gets fired or whoever quits first.

-It's useless to work very hard, long hours and put a lot of effort in your work, no one will notice or reward you in any way. Management already declared that they won't do anything between the people who do the minimum effort and clockout the minute they have their 8 hours and those who work until 9pm every day.

Here's from one of their "Game Designers":
pYYH2OKZfSot.png

9sM1NzUSRCKj.png

Vavra sold out to Microshaft btw. Bet you guys didn't know that.
Enjoy your dissapointment.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Well... trailer will tell us everything. If it's WOKE, we'll know. We have best WOKE Sniffers in business here. That can sniff presence of WOKE from single frame in video. WOKE scanners are already turned on. So far, nothing on radar
:bunkertime:

Those are female artists. Females are innately retarded everywhere, so are in Slavlands too. Artists double so. Smejki is WOKE cunt, of worst kind. "Reasonable" on surface, kill everyone who disagrees with madness in fact. He worked at WarHorse and left the studio. He also regularly shat on Vavra here for the most banal reasons

Litmanen

Educated
Oh you sweet summer children. It's gonna be complete and utter trash. if only you were in RPGHQ, then you would know...
Here are a few snippets, all thanks goes to RPGHQ users btw.

-Sinking ship, all the talented seniors who made KCD great are gone or planning to leave and management fails to replace them.

-CEO is not Dan Vavra, the current CEO was put in charge by the pervious private investor and knows absolutely nothing about the gaming industry and game developpement but somehow tells developpers how to do their jobs and is the main reason the company is becoming more and more corporate for a studio that was indie not so long ago.

-Company has a policy of not firing anyone which sounds good but it's terrible as nothing is done for the toxic people and conflicts. Company's approach to conflicts is whoever throws a punch first gets fired or whoever quits first.

-It's useless to work very hard, long hours and put a lot of effort in your work, no one will notice or reward you in any way. Management already declared that they won't do anything between the people who do the minimum effort and clockout the minute they have their 8 hours and those who work until 9pm every day.

Here's from one of their "Game Designers":
pYYH2OKZfSot.png

9sM1NzUSRCKj.png

Vavra sold out to Microshaft btw. Bet you guys didn't know that.
Enjoy your dissapointment.
I see you're stupid wherever you post.

Not an easy accomplishment. Hope Steam recognize it.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

How about you choke on your wife's boyfriend dick? Or better deal: on horse's cock from trailer for KCD2. Try to post with your hands cut off. That should improve quality of your posts TREMENDOUSLY

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

The first two points tells you right away this is all a load of bs. Feels like a hitpiece.

Warhorse CEO joined in 2013, meaning he's been running the entire full production of KCD plus the new game. The idea he "knows absolutely nothing about the gaming industry" after 11 years at the helm of a successful medium-sized studio is so dimwitted it's almost pointless to argue it.

And the people who made KCD great are Vavra, Klima, Bocan and Sporka/Valta (composers). Those five are the main pillars, everyone else is easily replaceable. And all those people are still there, plus quite a few other veterans. That's unlike CDPR where p. much all the legends that made TW1-TW3 have been gone for years.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Warhorse is owned by Koch Media/Plaion which is part of Embracer, not Microsoft.
Yes. I don't expect KCD2 to be WOKE. I do expect couple of side characters to be: based Ottoman bro, based female love interest that can swing sword, based girl archer, based bisexual bishop. WOKE lvls from 80s Hollywood. Vavra loves old school Hollywood. That's acceptable as long as game is good RPG

Game will be released early next year, at latest. Perhaps for winter holidays 2024. I'll tell you everything you can expect once I see the trailer

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Well... trailer will tell us everything. If it's WOKE, we'll know.
It's 95% not woke. Might not be as based as KCD but I've been following Vavra on FB for years, I'm absolutely positive he wouldn't allow wokism to take over his game. He's much more based now than he was 6 years ago, p. much THE main figure of the anti-woke movement here, something like our own Joe Rogan or Critical Drinker. Someone like this would leave the studio the moment someone tried to smuggle a jogger priest or a female knight into this game.

Litmanen

Educated

How about you choke on your wife's boyfriend dick? Or better deal: on horse's cock from trailer for KCD2. Try to post with your hands cut off. That should improve quality of your posts TREMENDOUSLY
I would love to choke with your BIG FAT HORSE SERBIAN COCK (do I remember right?).

Can I, please?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I would love to choke with your BIG FAT HORSE SERBIAN COCK (do I remember right?).

Can I, please?
For million dollar$. I'll use the money to start BASED RPG Studio in Belgrade and make Kingdom Come: Nemanjići. NEVER ask a man how he got his first million
:martini:

thesecret1

Arcane
You guys shouldn't take glassdoors too seriously. The reviews are often written by people who have an axe to grind and all too often don't reflect the reality much. Me and my colleagues went through the reviews our company had once, and while about half was on point, the other half was just ridiculous shit. For example we spoke mainly in Czech when not in a meeting (since we're a Czech company in Czech Republic...) and right on, the leaving foreign employee (glassdoors is anonymous, but it was obvious it was him) accused the company of having a culture of casual racism where one cannot ever advance his career unless he speaks Czech... dude was with us for 3 months, and was mad he saw no career advancement?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Can I, please?
For million dollar$. I'll use the money to start BASED RPG Studio in Belgrade and make Kingdom Come: Nemanjići. NEVER ask a man how he got his first million
Uhhh, so, you're asking a million dollar for every cm of your cock.
You're not Elon Musk, you aint got money to pay me per cm

Sir Faggy, for gay fantasies go down the hallway and through the door with "Baldur's Gate 3" written. This is thread about God's chosen RPG, Kingdom Come. Not "Cum", Come. Now go away, gay demon. This is Holy Thread

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I'll post here today whatever I find on interwebz about KCD2. Clothes of rider sure look like something from XVIII-XIX century. Weird

Litmanen

Educated

Can I, please?
Uhhh, so, you're asking a million dollar for every cm of your cock.
You're not Elon Musk, you aint got money to pay me per cm
It's exactly 1 million dollar.

Dodo1610

Arcane
I just hope their next 1400s historically accurate RPG will have canons, hand canons or at least crossbows.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom