Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us in 2024

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
What I am curious about is how they're going to show Battle of Grunwald, one of the larges in the Middle Ages, in an engine that used to get a heart attack each time 30 dudes got into a brawl.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
But I really don't like Henry's new face.
Same.
Everything else looks great and promising, but what the hell happened to Henry's face?
Age?
He's sigma and mewing.

mewing.gif

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
What I am curious about is how they're going to show Battle of Grunwald, one of the larges in the Middle Ages, in an engine that used to get a heart attack each time 30 dudes got into a brawl.

Assuming he's going to be part of Jan Sokol's group, I imagine he'll be separated from the main battle for the sake of performance. A flanking manoeuvrer through the marshlands between Grunwald and Stebark, or some such plot contrivance.

Last edited:

Habichtswalder

Literate
I can't believe it is finally happening.

Also the torture scenes in the video make the "Henry was captured for a few months and lost his skills"-theory more likely. But I can live with that.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
You see that Ottoman caravan on Mountain in distance? You can DEUS VULT it. You see that german princess? DEUS VULT her hard

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I wonder if Vavra has put accent on AI living world simulation and connection with RPG systems. Because that is future of Incline. We'll see this year

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
There's not going to be any big battles lmao. Original could barely handle 20 people fighting before my system started catching fire.

I honeslty think they should stay away from battles. Yes, war is an important aspect of history but it's not like that's all people did back then. Plenty of stories to tell even without having to involve giant battles.

What i DO hope is that they improved some of the jank the original had while maintaining all the positive aspects of the first. I hope the main writing is going to be just as good, possibly with some better writing for the minor quests since those were a bit iffy in the original.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Maybe expansions can be: Henry visits France, Henry visits Holy Land, Henry visits Constantinople etc.

Also I hope we see RPG tag somewhere soon

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
They actually called it Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2.

Jesus Christ save me from this retardery.

Hey Warhorse, got a better suggestion for you:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II: Retribution I: Rise of Revenge.

Are you entertained now?

For fuck's sake.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Maybe expansions can be: Henry visits France, Henry visits Holy Land, Henry visits Constantinople etc.

Also I hope we see RPG tag somewhere soon
Too expensive. Would require creating entire new worldspaces with different climate, fauna, flora and people for DLCs purchased by approx 20% of the main game's audience.

Best we can expect is expanding the main map a bit in one direction or the other to include locations needed for the DLC or perhaps making the main area more dense with additional locations.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Ok. It's done deal then. Similar enough yet different environment: Henry in Balkans! and Henry in Polska!

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Poland is quite similar to Czechia so they could reuse lots of assets and allow Henry to voyage here around AD 1410. But if that happens, it will be during the main campaign.

Balkans? Maybe for KCD3 in 2030.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Henry visits Constantinople
Henry, an old man by then, goes defend Constantinople in 1453. He single-handedly saves Byzantium by beheading Mehmed II, and from his headless corpse, he finally retrieves his father's sword.
The first Ottoman siege of Constantinople happened in 1422. In this one Byzantines managed to prevail. It could be an interesting setup a historical rpg, although I think Vavra and co will prefer to do Hussite Wars instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom