Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview Knights of the Chalice 2 Pre-Kickstarter Interview

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Mort, I have no idea where you’re getting this neckbeard and 2016newfag crap from. Don’t give a crap what a 2016newfag, dunno, dun care. I’ll assume neckbeRds are these fat fucks growing fuzz over their second to fifth chins. No, when I grow a beard it’s a ragged mass of hobo mad man gray tendrils that could strangle the life out of you from a distance.
Russian-mystic-Porfiry-Ivanov-2.jpg

Not your pathetic insinuation:
Ultimate_neckbeard.jpg

I am not going to look up piss poor insults. Use some fucking insults from my 1970s background or 80s. Call me a son of a bitch or asshole you even a cunt.

Only hurt here is you don’t know your gold box games at all. Big difference between a gnoll and an orc. 1 HD vs 2 HD; gnoll = larger than man, xp awards.
ORC
start_094.png

start_126.png

GNOLL
2b.png

My avatar? If I could upload my own shit instead of going through hundreds of ripped fucking gfx from the assortment of games then I would. I found a fucking skeletal skull and snagged it. I honestly just didn’t give a damn and I’m not here to please hoping to get RAY’S of feel-good sunshine from retards I’ll never meet. You judging me on a shit avatar? Go fucking get me some pork bbq spare ribs you mother-fucking, cock-sucking, Muslim-loving mama’s boy basement bitch lazy nigger.

As to the actual topic, it’s this dude’s creation. You want better then go fucking make your own game. I can’t say I overall like the pog style but based on the comparison of 1 vs 2 combat appears to move faster. I’d prefer to see gridlines if using this and allies/party should have like a green border or yellow to denote allies while active enemies red/orange. It appears turn-based, some puzzles, skills, spells, various utility screens for player/combat management etc etc. I’m not sure why you didn’t compare a tactically superior game wizards crown/eternal dagger in your example. That had far more thought in combat than the simplified goldbox series. Seeing enemy statistics? That was just to please the pnp crowd to show accuracy between products. You’d honestly never know their Ac, hp, or identity unless you ran into that particular creature before.

Would I buy it? meh. I rarely sit at the computer period. Buy some shit, Pirate a ton, look at it and say “god what a bunch of shit.” It’s only good for when I’m ill or the winter weather absolutely sucks.

But please, insult me with shit pre 90s. I don’t get your faggot geekspeak.

Mortmal

Arcane
As to the actual topic, it’s this dude’s creation. You want better then go fucking make your own game. I can’t say I overall like the pog style but based on the comparison of 1 vs 2 combat appears to move faster. I’d prefer to see gridlines if using this and allies/party should have like a green border or yellow to denote allies while active enemies red/orange. It appears turn-based, some puzzles, skills, spells, various utility screens for player/combat management etc etc. I’m not sure why you didn’t compare a tactically superior game wizards crown/eternal dagger in your example. That had far more thought in combat than the simplified goldbox series. Seeing enemy statistics? That was just to please the pnp crowd to show accuracy between products. You’d honestly never know their Ac, hp, or identity unless you ran into that particular creature before.

Would I buy it? meh. I rarely sit at the computer period. Buy some shit, Pirate a ton, look at it and say “god what a bunch of shit.” It’s only good for when I’m ill or the winter weather absolutely sucks.
well a gnoll should look like that, not a green scaley thing

Keith%20Parkinson%20-%20Gnoll%20shaman%20invoquant%20des%20squelettes.jpg

As for "if your not happy do it yourself, its like a kindergarden argument" really now, you can do better. It's not my job , i have money to pay for games and play them, i dont have to slave all my life for minimal wages and torrent my games. People like you with such low standards are dragging my beloved hobby down to their gutter. There's a minimum of effort when it comes to presentation , make me pay more for good art, i dont mind but dont try to sell me shit like that and pretend artstyle is a "non issue" like pierre said.
Cant find a lich or demi lich avatar ? GO for an undertale one .. such loser...0 standards

Last edited:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Boo fucking hoo for you bitch. Cry me a river. I don’t give a shit about your standards or you period tbh. Bad assumption on torrent. The damn games are free to grab by chumps cracking em. Not my fault they’re on the web. Just means I can spend my cash on something more tangible than data that can be wiped in a moments notice.

Mortmal

Arcane
Boo fucking hoo for you bitch. Cry me a river. I don’t give a shit about your standards or you period tbh. Bad assumption on torrent. The damn games are free to grab by chumps cracking em. Not my fault they’re on the web. Just means I can spend my cash on something more tangible than data that can be wiped in a moments notice.
So pierre , if you are reading this, this is exactly what i thought, people who dont mind the shitty art you use, dont mind not paying anything either.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
You can always buy some other damn game. If it sucks to your standards don’t fucking buy it. No one gives a shit about anyone’s opinion anyways. And no one wants to please your fucking sense of standards. It’s nice to have a site where you tell people to go fuck off. As to my avatar... I’m not going to change it as I hope it irritates the fuck out of you since you keep bringing it up. Hell, maybe you’ll play pin the tailpipe on the semi truck at your local freeway. Don’t worry, Mexicans don’t stop.

Mortmal

Arcane
So Pierre, if you are reading this, know that some players don't give a shit about the art. Go fuck your arrogant self, Mortmal.
Fuck you too, good sir !

You can always buy some other damn game. If it sucks to your standards don’t fucking buy it. No one gives a shit about anyone’s opinion anyways. And no one wants to please your fucking sense of standards. It’s nice to have a site where you tell people to go fuck off. As to my avatar... I’m not going to change it as I hope it irritates the fuck out of you since you keep bringing it up. Hell, maybe you’ll play pin the tailpipe on the semi truck at your local freeway. Don’t worry, Mexicans don’t stop.

No you cant there's no real d&d game to be released before realms beyond.That being generous, its still the D20 srd, true 5E game could be better.

Mortmal

Arcane
That's 4 third worlders (including roxxor) so far funding your game pierre, you are getting somewhere! Someone should make a poll about it.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Anything past 2e generally looks like crap inmho but if a computer is crunching the numbers I don’t really care. Plenty of computer games don’t utilize pnp rules. Its not like I’m going to spend time converting a CRPG for pnp play.

Chalice 1, I thought it was ripping gfx from WOTES, maybe darksun and even that order of the griffin for turbo gfx. It’s rather surprising he got away with that but no one gave a fuck. I’m more interested in gameplay and some decent story. I don’t need gfx or sfx or damn music tbh. I forget, spoiled fucks want the eye-candy. They’d probably hang themselves if they had to go back to text adventures or a mud.

Mortmal

Arcane
Anything past 2e generally looks like crap inmho but if a computer is crunching the numbers I don’t really care. Plenty of computer games don’t utilize pnp rules. Its not like I’m going to spend time converting a CRPG for pnp play.

Chalice 1, I thought it was ripping gfx from WOTES, maybe darksun and even that order of the griffin for turbo gfx. It’s rather surprising he got away with that but no one gave a fuck. I’m more interested in gameplay and some decent story. I don’t need gfx or sfx or damn music tbh. I forget, spoiled fucks want the eye-candy. They’d probably hang themselves if they had to go back to text adventures or a mud.

Well 2E is still played, but 5E is a good return to the roots, no pun intended. No superheroes like in 4E, no MMO mechanisms its less of a power trip. of course it has nowhere near the quality of 2E settings yet, the best module they published in my opinion is curse of strahd which is not much more than a port of the old setting. It's extremely hard to get a good d&d session and even harder a campaign running , it takes me a week to prepare my pen and paper sessions , there's like 20 players for one DM online . So that's only one group i play in and one i DM for . I take that matter at heart a real D&D computer game would be most welcome.

Mortmal

Arcane
Pierre, if you are reading this, I'm even more interested in buying your game just because you prioritized gameplay over graffix.
just like how you bought grimwah right
Still working on my backlog, once I've finished La Mulana which I'm in the chamber of birth of, Grimoire or the bard's tale remake is next.
If you were really interested you would have played grimoire already. A true blobber fan could havent resisted, backlog my ass !

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Pierre, if you are reading this, I'm even more interested in buying your game just because you prioritized gameplay over graffix.
just like how you bought grimwah right
Still working on my backlog, once I've finished La Mulana which I'm in the chamber of birth of, Grimoire or the bard's tale remake is next.
If you were really interested you would have played grimoire already. A true blobber fan could havent resisted, backlog my ass !
I have very poor motivation and most days I just come home from work and sit in front of my computer doing nothing. It takes me months to make purchasing decisions, my life moves at a much slower pace and most "new" games I play are already years old by the time I get them.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I suppose no CRPG can ever have the absolute freedom nor unexpected interactions of PC vs DM. My edgelordiness has calmed.

Mort, I have no idea where you’re getting this neckbeard and 2016newfag crap from. Don’t give a crap what a 2016newfag, dunno, dun care. I’ll assume neckbeRds are these fat fucks growing fuzz over their second to fifth chins. No, when I grow a beard it’s a ragged mass of hobo mad man gray tendrils that could strangle the life out of you from a distance.

Not your pathetic insinuation:
Ultimate_neckbeard.jpg

I am not going to look up piss poor insults. Use some fucking insults from my 1970s background or 80s. Call me a son of a bitch or asshole you even a cunt.

Only hurt here is you don’t know your gold box games at all. Big difference between a gnoll and an orc. 1 HD vs 2 HD; gnoll = larger than man, xp awards.
ORC

GNOLL

My avatar? If I could upload my own shit instead of going through hundreds of ripped fucking gfx from the assortment of games then I would. I found a fucking skeletal skull and snagged it. I honestly just didn’t give a damn and I’m not here to please hoping to get RAY’S of feel-good sunshine from retards I’ll never meet. You judging me on a shit avatar? Go fucking get me some pork bbq spare ribs you mother-fucking, cock-sucking, Muslim-loving mama’s boy basement bitch lazy nigger.

But please, insult me with shit pre 90s. I don’t get your faggot geekspeak.

oooo, we have a fucking bad ass here guys. He goes outside and shit, and is too cool for video games.... instead he just reads about them and obsesses over their details. But playing? Ha! Thats for weak ass incels and people who don't pound mad tang' on the reg... and this guy goes outside into the outdoors and shit so he obviously is hitting major league snatch all day and night which means he just steals video games and rapes them...that is if he gives them his essence at all... and to be frank they are fucking lucky if he takes the time to steal and then ass rape them for a few seconds since his dick is usually occupied by 9 and 10 of 10's slobbering all over his nut sack...

fucking bad ass bro, bad ass..

Mortmal

Arcane
That's 4 third worlders (including roxxor) so far funding your game pierre, you are getting somewhere! Someone should make a poll about it.

You should make a poll asking whether you're an imbecile (spoiler, you are).

You are not going to buy it ? Oh of course no you wont ! The game probably cost a good week of your polish welfare , or one hundred years worth of your patreon's donations .You are going to get a "press" game key. Someone has to write the next neutered positive review for it. Rpgcodex is a formidable business model when one get the advertisement money while the reviews are written by thirdworlders paid with brofists and a game key. That's this exploited thirdworlder who's calling me stupid...

Mortmal

Arcane
France (white European first world country):
bsyl3kzp0knvehprz8zs.jpg

Poland (3rd world shithole):
Krakow-Poland.jpg
Only one town , Krakow , i liked it, but from what i gather from polish codexers its viewed as an expensive town. Been there already its very nice and not exactly representative of other towns. You can park a ferrari in the streets without any risks of vandalism.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom