Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kolony in Rimworld, Seasons 2, 3

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
edit: Haha I thought I was people, didn't catch that this was just for Kalin.

Others are free to post their suggestions. Besides, Kalin clearly won't figure out Bliblablubb's message on his own. :M

EJ2FtYy.jpg

It's crucial for completing CYOA successfully. I'll provide the password to the answer after CYOA is over, but it will be too late.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Plz, mah space cop field manuhal has a page covering squid runez. Came in handy once on a Prospecting job, don't ask about it.

Now I get Blipblop wants icecream and wanna go north cuz link is breakin, but whadda fuck all dem scratches and dots mean? It's all a fuckin jumble.

Ain't no stinkin mathmujiffan, if something doesn't come up ima just flip a coin.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Now I get Blipblop wants icecream and wanna go north cuz link is breakin

:bravo:

I underrestimated teh Kalin. Still gotta make dem key choices, tho.

Now you know the general direction to go, but Zeppy's camp and abandoned village are both in close proximity. You can check one of those places without negative impact on your chances to succeed.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
I underrestimated teh Kalin. Still gotta make dem key choices, tho.
Even Kalinski can see the clues provided on the map. He's a Spacecop after all! Extreeeeeeme, but not stupid. :salute:

So basically both choices would have been "bad" if he hadn't figured the message out? Evil. I approve.

but whadda fuck all dem scratches and dots mean
I could tell you. I mean I already told you, but I could tell it to you again. Slowly. For speshul people to understand.

Not sure, was high on ice cream when I had the idea. But considering that I have 5 "feet", and you have only 2, I guess it's a ...marching/battle plan for us and the dogs? You and the ghostdawgs go ahead and I follow you (at a slower pace, since I only have one arrow and you have two?)

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So basically both choices would have been "bad" if he hadn't figured the message out? Evil. I approve.

No, I jes didn't expect anyone to figure this out before second key choice. Kalin and Blobra are currently on a crossroad. In case they won't find Grimwulf in camp/village, they will need to pick a direction to go next. Wrong direction would result in massive drop of chances to find Grim Wolf.

Then again, if Kalin decides to go east or west, Grimwulf be fucked, - it's up to him.

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Decision № 1: the Brigands. They are pissing their panties right now, but don't foget - there are six of them.

Well alrite, no point dragging this out.

Could fite, but they're a yuge bunch and I'd prob get an infekshun.

Don't want some multi-headed dik limbs patchin me up, so...

Gonna go with 3. Intimidate. Here goes!

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Grimwulf said:
Decision № 2: where will you go? You've been chasing Grimwulf for almost a month now, and you've never been that close. He's probably somewhere near.

Well fuu, that was a p. shitty roll. Still, with my luck I expected a 1, so dodged that bullet at least.

Gonna go with looting the camp, bet there's all kinds of shiny stuff there. Might even find some booze.

Then press NORTH, obv. Payday baby. Gonna be yuge!

Bliblablubb

Arcane
You better hope there's ice cream in the camp. Yuge amounts of it.

Dibs on the vodka otherwise. I can always use the coolant unit on mah lazah to create vodka flavored icycles. SCIENCE! :obviously:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
yct9ohx.jpg
Come closer. I want to tell you something.

CQ0h2KL.png
*carefully approaching Kalin*

yct9ohx.jpg
Closer.

CQ0h2KL.png
*makes another step*

yct9ohx.jpg
CLOSER!!!

CQ0h2KL.png
*approaches kissing distance*

yct9ohx.jpg
*whispers in brigand's ear* I will stab... your ballsacks. One by one. Puncture after puncture. Slowly. Gently. *STARTS ROARING* UNTIL ALL YOUR BLOOD FLOWS DOWN FROM THE BALLHOLES!!!

CQ0h2KL.png
*jumps back* What do you want from us?! You can take everything you want from the camp, it's to the NE of here, by the lake!

yct9ohx.jpg
Oh, I'll definetely do that. Right after you tell me WHERE is the man in white furs?! He has a scar on his right eye!

CQ0h2KL.png
He, uhhhhh-- he passed by not so long ago - less than a day, I think. He went north - that's all we know, I swear!! Just let us go!

Chance of finding Grimwulf is now 60%

yct9ohx.jpg
Fark off. *watches as the brigands run away* Well? Am I good or what?

7BAc3b7.png
*mildly amused pop-pop*

yct9ohx.jpg
Poppin'? That's all I get? *spits* Moments like that make Grimwulf look generous.

Later that night at Zeppy's camp

yct9ohx.jpg
That's the place.

dSQtXOZ.jpg

7BAc3b7.png
*low rumbling*

yct9ohx.jpg
Shhh! *whispering* Keep it down! The fire is still burning.

7BAc3b7.png
*barely audible pop*

yct9ohx.jpg
And tell your stupid dogs to stay away! *begins searching tents carefully*

A bit later.

yct9ohx.jpg
Fuckin' nothing. Just a crapton of empty bottles lying EVERYWHERE. Some canned food, firewood and worthless weapons.

7BAc3b7.png
*dissapointed gurgle*

yct9ohx.jpg
Also, six beer bottles. ALL MINE!

7BAc3b7.png
*angry SHRIEK*

yct9ohx.jpg
SHHHHHHH! I definitely heard something! *looking around* THERE!

X7KBZPX.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
*SLAMS the door open, halberd swingin'* AWRIGHT, YOU FUCKS, GIT REHDY TO BE REKD BY KAL-- oh. Hello.

61fcdxZ.png
*a young woman chained to the wall is watching Kalin without much interest* Hello.

yct9ohx.jpg
*mumbles to himself* rec-time

61fcdxZ.png
You're not with Zeppy, I presume? Care to set me free?

yct9ohx.jpg
Why should I?

61fcdxZ.png
I can make it worth your while. Pinky swear.

yct9ohx.jpg
Sounds alluring.

7BAc3b7.png
*crawls inside*

61fcdxZ.png
*barely raises a brow* There is something gross crawling behind you.

yct9ohx.jpg
She's with me. I call her Bimbo.

61fcdxZ.png
Nice to meet you, Bimbo. And you are?

yct9ohx.jpg
Little Kalin, Son of Kalin. Call me Kalin.

61fcdxZ.png
Kalin. That sounds... Nevermind. Would you kindly open that crate in the corner? I would do it myself, but you see... *shackling chains*

JqWVjE9.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Eh, crate? CRATE! SWEET LEWT!! *cracks open the crate*

- VSK-94 sniper rifle
- 20 AP rounds
- 8 military rations
- 700 silver
- a key
- 2 military knives
- 1 hand grenade
- Glock-17 (fully loaded)
- Something SPESHUL

61fcdxZ.png
Did you find a key, perchance?

yct9ohx.jpg
Yah yah, gimme a moment. *rummages through the loot* What's that? A note?

5a2zDTO.jpg

61fcdxZ.png
Take your time. No rush.

yct9ohx.jpg
*sighs, unchains the girl* YOU ARE WELCOME! Being ungrateful is becoming a new fucking trend in these parts!

61fcdxZ.png
Mind if I take the Glock?

yct9ohx.jpg
In your dreams! I don't even know your name!

61fcdxZ.png
You are free to call me whatever you like. I also suggest we leave. Now.

7BAc3b7.png
*gurgling in agreement*

yct9ohx.jpg
There is no "we".

61fcdxZ.png
How am I supposed to repay you if you send me away?

yct9ohx.jpg
I have an idea or two. Two, actually.

61fcdxZ.png
Look, Kalin. It isn't safe here. Zeppy and her alcoholic warband is one thing, but... Let's just go.

yct9ohx.jpg
Fine. But I will get my gratitude payment! AND a bonus!

I decided to take the north road.

Chance of finding Grimwulf is now 70%

gx8JHLf.jpg

Because Bilbo Bum.

The girl keeps to herself. No blowjobs yet. Hell, she didn't even say her name.

The dogs are nervous for some reason. Frequently stopping, lookin' behind, growlin' in the dark. Is somebody following us?

Fucking Grimwulf.

Three days later.

61fcdxZ.png
Lights.

ZJtQUFY.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
Some sort of trading spot. I hope they got beer, coz I'm all out.

6j85CLi.jpg

GFZEu0k.png
WELCOME, fellow travellers and... other... things.

7BAc3b7.png
*greeting gurgle*

GFZEu0k.png
I really need to stop drinking.

yct9ohx.jpg
Whaddya sellin'?

GFZEu0k.png
Food, beer, medicine, supplies! Everything a weary stranger needs!

yct9ohx.jpg
Okay. And what's the deal with THEM?

PNeOSfL.jpg

GFZEu0k.png
Don't mind the ranchers. They are leaving any moment now.

7BAc3b7.png
*cautious pop*

SWDmoyi.jpg

GFZEu0k.png
They have their hands full with a particular man. These are muffalo ranchers, you see. A few days ago a madman attacked their ranch, brutally killing every single animal for some reason. Then he tried to escape, but these men can be very persistent. They chased this muffalo slayer to an abandoned tower west from here. He had to lock himself inside this tower.

yct9ohx.jpg
Muffalo slayer, eh? Interesting. I think I'll have a chat. Don't go anywhere, Bamby.

7BAc3b7.png
*GURGLE*

yct9ohx.jpg
*approaches the angry mob*

qHz8mYe.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
I'm Kalin Da Space Cop. What seems to be the problem?

vWEguol.png
Mind yer own business!

yct9ohx.jpg
My business is dealing with criminals. They say you got problems with a particular one.

vWEguol.png
Aye, he's hiding inside ol' Kramnik Tower.

yct9ohx.jpg
Why don't you kick the doors an' deliver some justice?

vWEguol.png
Dem doors are hard, mistah. And he's shooting flaming bolts when we come too close.

yct9ohx.jpg
Flaming bolts you say?

vWEguol.png
We're siegin'. We'll starve him out. Most of us are patrollin' the area, some of us come 'ere to resupply every now and again.

yct9ohx.jpg
Sounds like you've got everything uder control. This man - how does he look like?

vWEguol.png
Nobody can tell. Came out of nowher'. Killed our herd.

yct9ohx.jpg
Life can be rough like that. Today you're a cool space cop traversing space. Tomorrow you're stuck on a backwards planet, trying hard to protect your ass from alien tentacle invasion.

A bit later.

yct9ohx.jpg
Got beer?

GFZEu0k.png
First one on the house. *opens a bottle for Kalin* Say... I recognize your face, young lady. Are you..?

61fcdxZ.png
*smiles faintly*

lxuK0Ly.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
What?

GFZEu0k.png
Allow me to take you back to your family. It will be an honor.

61fcdxZ.png
The honor is mine. However, I owe a certain debt to this... gentleman.

GFZEu0k.png
In this case I will gladly repay it. How does 1000 silver sound, friend?

yct9ohx.jpg
Sounds rather-- FUCK, calm your dogs, Bilbo! What are they barking about?!

7BAc3b7.png
*HORRIFYING SHRIEEEEEEEEEK*

yct9ohx.jpg
SHUT UP, Blib-- WHO'S THERE?! *notices a strange figure in the distance - he runs away after realizing he's been spotted*

qHOFfCK.jpg

yct9ohx.jpg
I swear I could see him wearing white furs! Was it Grimwulf?!

7BAc3b7.png
*confused gurgling*

yct9ohx.jpg
Dang it. Oi, bartender! Have you seen a man wearing white furs, with a scar on his right eye? Mumbling inane shit all the time?

GFZEu0k.png
Why, yes. There was a man in white furs passig by, although I cannot recall a scar... He was heading to the ferry NE of here. And another man stopped for a drink, he had a scar on his eye. But he wasn't wearing any furs. In fact, he was dressed in military uniform of some sort. I never saw anything like that before. He drank in silence for an hour or so, then headed north. Can't imagine why would anybody go north - it's a dead end. Nothing's there, apart from the old Harbinger.

yct9ohx.jpg
Awright, awright, stop right there. Who or what is the Harbinger?

GFZEu0k.png
An old battleship left by a long forgotten civilization. It's over a century old, rusted and looted a thousand times. Still a beautiful sight to see.

yct9ohx.jpg
Rite. What about the ferry - where can it take me?

GFZEu0k.png
A small outlander town on the coast. That's my home town. We are a small communistic community, living by the code of labor and honesty. You should visit some day, our glorious leader Trudy is very inspiring.

yct9ohx.jpg
*contemplating*

GFZEu0k.png
Another beer? You should really see my merchandise while you're here. And please, accept my offer of gratefulness for saving--

61fcdxZ.png
Me.

yct9ohx.jpg
Just who ARE you?

MAKE YOUR KEY CHOICE

Kalin, time to shine!

Decision №1: The woman. 1000 silver doesn't simply fall from the sky. But there is something funny about her that makes you hesitate.

1. Hesitate? Must be the beer. SOLD! (you get 1000 silver)

2. Gotta try to convince her to stay in the team. Roll a d6.

1. She is insulted. Now you only get 500 silver.
2. You fail, but still get 1000 silver.
3. You fail, but still get 1000 silver.
4. You fail, but still get 1000 silver.
5. Success, she is recruited in KKK.
6. Success, she is recruited in KKK.

3. Let Bliblablubb mind control her into staying.

4. Kill her, obviously.

Bliblablubb, if you post before Kalin OR if he lets you do it willingly, you can attempt to mind control the woman. Usually it takes some time and a proper mood, but you should be able to pull it off anyway. You should.

If you succeed, she will become your thrall until you let it go. Somewhat like Spigot and Raj. However, if you fail to ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL, things might turn ugly. You guessed it - roll a d6.

1. Failure! The woman escapes. Kalin gets nothing.
2. Failure! Your attempt is revealed, Croc takes it personal. Kalin gets nothing.
3. Success! She is your thrall now.
4. Success! She is your thrall now.
5. Success! She is your thrall now.
6. Critical success! She is your thrall now, and Croc pays 500 silver for Kalin to keep her safe.

Decision №2: The merchant. Remember, all the stuff you gain during CYOA will make it to Season 3.

- 1618 silver (2618 in case you decide to accept Croc's offer)
- VSK-94 sniper rifle
- 20 AP rounds
- 8 military rations
- 2 military knives
- 1 hand grenade
- Glock-17 (fully loaded)
- 18 cans of vegetables
- 6 jerked meats
- 2 herbal medicines
- your halberd
- your clothing and armor
- Bliblablubb's laser

- medicine (real one) x40, for 50 silver each
- beer x120, for 18 silver each
- canned meat x70, for 12 silver each
- golden eye (snazzy), for 1900 silver
- components x12, for 30 silver each
- AK-47 x3, for 880 silver each
- 7,62mm FMJ x600, for 0,5 silver each
- 7,62mm HP x200, for 0,5 silver each
- 7,62mm AP x200, for 0,5 silver each

Buy whatever you want.

Bliblablubb, Croc asks if he can buy a labrador? He only needs one (you can choose which one yourself) and is willing to pay 500 silver.

Decision №3: The destination. Here comes the tough choice. Where do you head next, Kalin?

oWsrhNQ.jpg

1. To the BESIEGED TOWER.
2. To the FERRY.
3. Follow the MYSTERIOUS MAN.
4. Head for THE HARBINGER.
5. No freakin' clue. Let Bliblablubb lead.

Consider the risks involved. Failure will result in returning back to Croc.

Remember - even if you don't find Grimwulf in a given location, there might be lewt or opportunities. Or maybe your death - who knows?

If the muffalo slayer isn't Grimwulf, you're gonna lose 2 days (-10% to finding Grimwulf) and 16 units of food (20 if you recruit the woman)
If the man in white furs isn't Grimwulf, you're gonna lose 3 day (-15% to finding Grimwulf) and 24 units of food (30 if you recruit the woman)
If the man with a scar isn't Grimwulf, you're gonna lose 3 days (-15% to finding Grimwulf) and 24 units of food (30 if you recruit the woman)
If the man who's following you isn't Grimwulf, you are gonna lose 1 day (-5% to finding Grimwulf) and 8 units of food (10 if you recruit the woman)
THIS ENDS CYOA

The mental link between Blib and Grim hasn't broken yet. So far you've been going in the right direction. Perhaps it's time to leave the rest to her?

Roll a d10. You current chance of succeess is 70%, and therefore:

1-3 - FAILUR
4-10 - SUCCESS

BONUS ROUND: What was that SOMETHING SPESHUL you found in that crate back in Zeppy's camp? Roll a d6.

1. BOOBY TRAP - you lose 2 fingers. Gotta be careful.
2. Bad smell. Like, really bad smell. (in other words, you get nothing)
3. Ice Cream! Better give it to Bimbo!
4. Two bottles of vodka. Now that's happiness.
5. Police uniform, armor vest, and baton! Groovy!
6. A bionic eye! Fuck yes! Now, how do I install it..?

P.S.: Gotta make it fair somehow, so here is another .rar archive protected by password. Inside is a .txt file with Grimwulf's location. I'll reveal the password once this CYOA is over.

Last edited:

boot

Prophet
spacecop this is star command

we know spacecop school ain't perfect and sometimes they pass a few turds if you know what I mean, so we wanna help you out.

Harbinger and Ferry are best bets...

but Mysterious Stranger may make the decision clearer and won't cost much.

Working theory is : Grimwulf got drunk and threw away all his shit. So guy with flaming crossbow and white furs are just people who picked up his stuff. He's going to Harbinger for some reason. Resurrect Azira maybe using ancient alien technology.

HMMMMM

The grill is Grimwulf and Trudy's lovechild.

Sprigot has been resurected using powers of harbinger somehow, maybe by DR SPADE who sent him as proof to Grimwulf to lure him toward the Harbinger (who else would be shooting muffaloe?), and now he's going toward the Harbinger to ressurect Azira
:kingcomrade:

Dr Spade is a mystery. Maybe the clue is that spade is the name of the head of a shovel.. hmmmm... has the KKK ever buried someone alive?.... AHHH...

Shovel's are used for digging... and digging is labor... DR SPADE is an old comrade...

DR SPADE IS DREED! Or HELLO FRIEND. Hello Friend dug more than Dreed did.

CONCLUSION: HARBINGER, it is the only thing that makes sense, the most dramatic place. Investigating the mystery man and the crossbowguy will help prepare you for what's coming. Bet you muffaloe slaughterer is Sprigot...

Kipeci

Arcane
Look at that C&C! But if it turns out that we don't find the real Grimwulf, it'll all be fine because we can use Kalin's impressive surgical talent to stich together a new one out of the pseudo-Grimwulfs. If he pieces together a new one out of a mosaic of a muffalo-hater, an alcoholic, a crazed mutterer and some forest creeper then it's like we hardly lost the old one.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I know the writing is trash, but that's what you get when you post hasty updates after work.

In other news, our labradors are fully trained, all thanks to Blimbo. In fact, they are hauling most of our stuff.

When making choices, keep in mind that Season 3 starts at Saturday. There will be two more CYOA updates, provided Kalin shows up to make decisions. Therefore, he can only check two leads tops, and that's it. The link between Bliblablubb and Grimwulf will be broken, and the final d10 decides the outcome of this CYOA.

In any case, Kalin's leadership can't be that bad, right? Right?

:negative:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Grimwulf said:
Decision №1: The woman. 1000 silver doesn't simply fall from the sky. But there is something funny about her that makes you hesitate.

Nevah trust a womin unless it has a loyalty chip.

In diz case, tentacle brian-kontrol is probably da next best thing.

Gonna go with 3) let Blipblop do itz thing!

Grimwulf said:
Decision №2: The merchant. Remember, all the stuff you gain during CYOA will make it to Season 3.

What a bunch of junk! Golden Eye would be hawt, but it's too damn pricey.

Ah well, better be responsable and stick to basics:

24 x beer
15 x medicine
36 x canned meat

Now I *think* that should leave a whoppin 4 coins for emergencies, or in case we run into an icecream monger.

Grimwulf said:
Decision №3: The destination. Here comes the tough choice. Where do you head next, @Kalin?

Mysterious Stranger is probably just a bro watchin out for us, no need to worry about it.

Other opshuns could waste food and reduce chance of finding my bonus.

Mite be crazy, but... Fuck it!

Ima gamble on squid magic and let Bliblablubb lead.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Already moah C&C on one page than in a whole Bioware game. Incline.

Now that's happiness.
I called dibs on the vodka. Free vodka-flavored icycles for everone I like! And for Kalin. :hug:

Gonna go with 3) let Blipblop do itz thing
She is simply too smug for my liking, that's suspicious and deserves indeep investigashun. Like, mindcontrolled enslavement. Start rollin' dem dices!

Last edited:
Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
You roll em bro, your checks your rolls. Itz up to you now!

Rolling is under the "More options" menu in the top-right of your post, took me a while to find that.

Andnjord

Arcane
Oh boy, fun stuff my komrade!
I know the writing is trash, but that's what you get when you post hasty updates after work.
Don't worry about it man, I was giggling all the way through while reading it.

P.S.: Gotta make it fair somehow, so here is another .rar archive protected by password. Inside is a .txt file with Grimwulf's location. I'll reveal the password once this CYOA is over.
All right, do we have a hacker here?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Bliblablubb, roll a d6 for mind control check, and a d10 for ending of CYOA. In order to do that you gotta post something; then choose "more options" in upper right corner of your post; then select "roll"; then choose the right dice (d6 first, d10 second).

May Putin be with you.

:russiastronk:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom