Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

All the cool kids vote

BB

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
CA

Hax doesn't have time for personal visits to the inquisition while there's a war going on. They have their package delivered, let them be content with that.

And feed! FEEED! FEEEED ME SEYMOUR!
Little-Shop-Audrey-II.jpg

Let Hax go all grimdark, we've let him slip so far, why stop now? :smug:

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Darth Roxor said:
Yaar Podshipnik said:
Get the =][= to come to you. You can explain that with all the stuff that is happening in the sector (and apparently the whole Imperium, not that we really can do anything about it), Hax just can't afford any time to go and see some priests. Hax is a sector lord ffs, not some puny supplicant.

This.

but

BB!!!1111111 I'm willing to take the risks of going middleground :smug:

Also, 'Furibund'? r00fles. But I guess at least we're getting some angry marines in tha house.

This This.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Reject_666_6 said:
Darth Roxor said:
Yaar Podshipnik said:
Get the =][= to come to you. You can explain that with all the stuff that is happening in the sector (and apparently the whole Imperium, not that we really can do anything about it), Hax just can't afford any time to go and see some priests. Hax is a sector lord ffs, not some puny supplicant.

This.

but

BB!!!1111111 I'm willing to take the risks of going middleground :smug:

Also, 'Furibund'? r00fles. But I guess at least we're getting some angry marines in tha house.

This This.

Where did DEVOUR SOUL!!1 go?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I think it might be more strategically valid to not meet them. The reason I wanted to give them the body was to distract them from us, and that won't happen if they see us in our present state. We miss out on their knowledge... but with a bit of luck the device will give us the knowledge we need.

CA

desocupado

Magister
Jaedar said:
I think it might be more strategically valid to not meet them. The reason I wanted to give them the body was to distract them from us, and that won't happen if they see us in our present state. We miss out on their knowledge... but with a bit of luck the device will give us the knowledge we need.

CA

Reject_666_6

Arcane
Mrowak said:

Contrary to popular belief, I think Hax should survive the next update and have a chance to feed again later.

But if the tally is really close between feeding and not feeding, I'll change my vote then.

Mrowak

Arcane
Reject_666_6 said:
Mrowak said:

Contrary to popular belief, I think Hax should survive the next update and have a chance to feed again later.

But if the tally is really close between feeding and not feeding, I'll change my vote then.

You know that from now on eating people will always win? Such is the nature of the Codex... to pervade noble souls and see them squirm in agony.

Mrowak

Arcane
root said:
Black Cat said:

i'd like to point out that the only man among you is a woman.

and..an alt, I think. and...another woman? or a very kawaii man?
well, scratch that, i'd like to point out that the first to vote like a man among you is a woman.

In a surprising turn of events, and a very reasonably divided voting pool, the final result is BA.

Expect an update later today.

As every truly awesome GM, root has its ways for making us feel bad about whatever decision we make even if it's most reasonable one. :lol:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Well... I believe with the last update that conflict with ][ is now inevitable. When they meet us, they will notice something is up, and what was intended as a show of strength(or at least, I assume that is what people intended) will instead be seen as a sign of weakness. At least if we had gone to meet them in their base we would at worst be seen as an ignorant heretic/mutant.

And since this conflict is most likely inevitable, we may as well make the most of it.

CA it is

B sounds like the obvious answer here, with no real downside - unless he denies our request of course, but if he did we just gained something valuable - information on where he stands. If he were to deny the request we know that he is up to no good, and that knowledge is valuable. So to summarize: We can choose between two solutions with significant downsides, or one solution which will either yield no downside (in case he agrees to handle it) or one downside but valuable information gained (in case he disagrees).

As for feeding, I see no real need now.

So, BB it is.

desocupado

Magister
Wouldn't feeding now get us in that dreaded middle ground?

Also, I'm very tempted about A, but I vote B on the first issue. The second one needs a response from root.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
AB
You guys do realize that if we just keep on feeding constantly, chances are Caphias is going to walk in on us one day eating his boyfriend-free girl and not react too well?

Lesifoere

Liturgist
I'm waiting for him to find out that she's become a daemonhost for some reason, really. That's going to be funny.

CB, by the way. Not sure why everyone is in a rush to feed more.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom