Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Legends Of Dawn

getter77

Augur
Good on them for actually going through with that surely massive effort to overhaul LoD like that in a bid to get things square away with the original playerbase---bodes well for their work ethic and understanding for Wave of Darkness.

Aenra

This is a shallow remark to make, i know, but that fucking UI still triggers me. It's like an homage to Azn f2p MMOs, and i cannot think of anyone i'd wish well for that would go out of their way to pay such an homage in the first place. Regardless, nice of them to go through all that work. Even if they had to, gesture's still appreciated. I guess.

If any good willing Dexer bothers to check it out, do post some impressions. Did my part with the base version, not particularly inclined for a repeat.

Drowed

Arcane
I do want to try it again, but... There are so many good RPGs to play right now, Wasteland 2 DC just released, Divinity:OSEE on the corner... All that and girlfriend, work, and my monograph that I have less than 4 months to finish.

Why the fuck I wasn't born a millionaire, but in a third world country? I need more free time.

Aenra

Another one with women and girlfriends..

Can you please STOP spreading these rumours around ffs, we got serious shit to deal with.

ArchAngel

Arcane
I tried it for 1 hour. Founds too many things around UI and controlling the character unchanged still. And compared to WL2DC they didn't even improve the graphics.

Aenra

Your comparison is a bit off, but my thanks regardless :)

You get to see this, do comment on whether the pathfinding is still as bad as it was? Saw a complaint about it somewhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom