Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's help DU

motherfucker

Educated
rpg codex > The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

ds

Cipher
Patron
rpg codex > The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

The current year version of this would be:

rpgcodex > The posts in this forum contain offensive depictions of people and cultures rooted in racial and ethnic prejudices. These stereotypes are deeply harmful, inexcusable, and do not align with the values of The Administration. Rather than removing this content, we have chosen to present it here in its original form, unaltered, in the hopes that we may acknowledge its harmful impact and learn from it.

Nathaniel3W

Rockwell Studios
Patron
Developer
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I thought you were dead.
Posting doesn't imply that one isn't dead.
In order to discourage my former employer from killing me, I have a script ready to log into RPG Codex and post all of ex-employer's worst secrets for the world to see, unless I log into a secret server every day and enter the code that resets the clock. My plan was working until DU required two-factor authentication. Now I live in fear for my life.

Semiurge

Cipher

rpgcodex > The posts in this forum contain offensive depictions of people and cultures rooted in racial and ethnic prejudices. These stereotypes are deeply harmful, inexcusable, and do not align with the values of The Administration. Rather than removing this content, we have chosen to present it here in its original form, unaltered, in the hopes that we may acknowledge its harmful impact and learn from it.

It should've been this ^

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Another one:
rpgcodex > And thusly spaketh the GOTY Jagged Alliance 3: Did you just assume my genre?

Hellraiser

Arcane

It would have been even better to spoof the one from JA3 itself:

apJaDUD.png

"The original RPG Codex of the 2000s poked fun at cliches and stereotypes that existed in the computer role playing games of that time. RPG Codex 2024 continues this tradition, while also even further circling down the toilet."

Last edited:

spectre

Arcane
rpgcodex > home of the brave knights who say NI! The keepers of other secret words from all sorts of watchlists.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom