Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's LARP the Emperor's Finest - a wh40k IF

Baltika9

Arcane
Says the extra heretic.

The sanctioned Xanthist subsect of the Inquisition grants provision for the summoning of Daemonhosts if properly controlled to fight the enemies of mankind :obviously:

Like Gregor Eisenhorn, history shall find my methods righteous.
Thy foul sorcery goes beyond Xanthism, indeed Slaanesh him/her/itself would be consumed by righteous fury and disgust upon the sight of the things you summon.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Thy foul sorcery goes beyond Xanthism, indeed Slaanesh him/her/itself would be consumed by righteous fury and disgust upon the sight of the things you summon.

If it results in root updating, the benefits to mankind far outweigh the risk of taint for delving into the Dark Arts of Nekomancy.

Thought of the day:
"The justice of your action is measured by the strength of your conviction."
--Warhammer 40k rulebook, 4th edition, pg. 234

Baltika9

Arcane

If it results in root updating, the benefits to mankind far outweigh the risk of taint for delving into the Dark Arts of Nekomancy.

Thought of the day:
"The justice of your action is measured by the strength of your conviction."
Indeed. rootbro, Bro-emperor of all Brokind, where art thou?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Every pic you post here delays the update by one day. :M

root said:
oh come now, a swarm of lictors is nothing a self-respecting space marine should be afraid of
2rylfs5.jpg

you have destroyed to its last molecule whatever little atmosphere of unknown horror lurking in the dark i tried to inject into that scene with a single image. a single image. my honor as a writer and man is undone.

initializing secondary protocols...
dehumanizing sequence initiated...

//ROOT//YOU ARE UNDONE.

ironyuri

Every pic you post here delays the update by one day. :M

root said:
oh come now, a swarm of lictors is nothing a self-respecting space marine should be afraid of
2rylfs5.jpg

you have destroyed to its last molecule whatever little atmosphere of unknown horror lurking in the dark i tried to inject into that scene with a single image. a single image. my honor as a writer and man is undone.

initializing secondary protocols...
dehumanizing sequence initiated...

//ROOT//YOU ARE UNDONE.

lulzhammer40kcr0.jpg

Kayerts

Arcane
This is not what Codex Astartes teaches us!

Yes, where's the steel rehn

There is no time to be lost!

We need multiple, simultaneous, and devastating defensive stuffies. We will descend upon the foe, we will do thingies, we will leave none un-animed! And if we die this day we die in the kawaii, but we shall not die no! It is the enemy who will taste death and defeat-chans! =^.^= We are the space marines! We are the emperor! Ganbare!~~

Sukeban Cho

Erudite

*head pokes from behind a pillar*

Not even space marines can resist the eldritch powers of Nekomancy...

Cheer_Up_Space_Marine_by_yuikami_da.jpg

*head disappears behind a pillar*

Edit: Kayerts

You deserve a bropaw but I can't find the button. It went away and no longer loves me, or something. :(

So,

Like+a+boss+_e0f8f1b168549857ea614907c2e5a5bf.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I can't tell whether the Blood Angel is depressed or merely resigned in that pic :lol:

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
So, if DU nukes several offending accounts (deleting all their posts in the process), the thread might start resembling something salvageable and won't have to be retardoed? Hmm...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The adeptus mechanicus blessed me with a cogitator, which compiled male medicae named Shepard + tyrant star, yes. The last 2 votes were not in the tally, but do not change the outcome.

Root has been roused and Black_Cat exchanged her animu avatar for a Sister of Battle. Truly I have done the emperors work this day

Baltika9

Arcane
The adeptus mechanicus blessed me with a cogitator, which compiled male medicae named Shepard + tyrant star, yes. The last 2 votes were not in the tally, but do not change the outcome.

Root has been roused and Black_Cat exchanged her animu avatar for a Sister of Battle. Truly I have done the emperors work this day
Only some sort of tactical genius could...

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
1. If any man is important enough to require priority in a triage situation, it is the inquisitor.

Zaan

Novice
1: Stick with the inquisitor. Also was the whole hive city levelled? Because they're supposed to be quite big.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom