Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's press the button of awesome - Stolen memos found

Should Bethany accompany Hawke to the Deep Roads?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DraQ

Arcane
Erebus said:
I expect this LP to redefine the word "awesome" !

It's a minor thing, but I find the pics slightly too large.
Agreed. It's not like the game is particularly detailed.
:smug:

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Jaedar said:
Nice LP, will read this. A tip though: You don't need both the portrait and the name for the dialogue, just the portrait is preferable.
:thumbsup:

Also there's a fun game you can play with this LP. Try to pair the dialogue wheel option with what hawke says.
da2lp1c1.jpg

Hawke said:
We'll take the bastards down with us.
the third response looks the most similar, and second the least, so my bet's on 2nd :smug:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I finally remembered that movie that came to mind when seeing Hawke :

Hawk the slayer

From what I recall it's an immensely entertaining and cheesy bad movie. Probably much better than DA2's plot.

DraQ

Arcane
Jaesun said:
OMG SO MUCH AWESOME!!!!!!

Please continue good sir! :obviously:
Jaesun, I wanted to ask you a question - do you too find the dwarf metrosexual insultingly faggy?

Because I would prefer to not have unknowingly developed severe homophobia.

Also, regarding evil chestspike of deadly hugz, they should also have spiked codpieces adding to rape damage in game. This would be extreme, grimdark and very, very mature.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Her lower assets are protected with chain meshes, yet the biggest ones are covered by cloth only. :(

Gondolin

Arcane
DraQ said:
Jaesun said:
Also, regarding evil chestspike of deadly hugz, they should also have spiked codpieces adding to rape damage in game. This would be extreme, grimdark and very, very mature.

Hawke's armor seems to have the same chest spike thing. It's probably there to direct blows toward the less protected areas of the inner arm.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
da2lp1c5.jpg

What. The. Fuck.
This not running shoes and victim of road accident.

DraQ

Arcane
Gondolin said:
DraQ said:

Hawke's armor seems to have the same chest spike thing. It's probably there to direct blows toward the less protected areas of the inner arm.

3647567.png

An idea most wise!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DraQ said:
Jaesun said:

Jaesun, I wanted to ask you a question - do you too find the dwarf metrosexual insultingly faggy?

LOL not at all. He just looks like a typical dumbfucking Bioware grimdark/mature Dwarf. At least CDP knows how to make Dwarves.

Also one suggestion for this LP (just my opinion) can you re-size the pics smaller say a 1024 size, in that the pics seem way to big and I have to scroll to read some of your comments on them (I use a 1280x1024 resolution when browsing the codex). They just do not really need to be that big. Just IMO.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Jaesun said:
DraQ said:
Jaesun said:

LOL not at all. He just looks like a typical dumbfucking Bioware grimdark/mature Dwarf. At least CDP knows how to make Dwarves.

Also one suggestion for this LP (just my opinion) can you re-size the pics smaller say a 1024 size, in that the pics seem way to big and I have to scroll to read some of your comments on them (I use a 1280x1024 resolution when browsing the codex). They just do not really need to be that big. Just IMO.

try zooming out?

i used to have the same issue when i have smaller monitors.

probably can't read his text, but meh, it's one workaround.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
RK47 said:
Jaesun said:
DraQ said:
Jaesun said:

try zooming out?

Thank you sir. That does work, but yeah the text gets very small. Oh well. :/

DraQ

Arcane
Jaesun said:
At least CDP knows how to make Dwarves.
This.

Unless you're trying to do something interesting and by interesting I mean Dwemer-grade, dwarwes are short burly bearded fellows who just don't give a fuck. They usually have penchant for metallurgy, mining and even advanced engineering and tend to prefer to-the-point kind of pleasures like eating and beer. But first of all, they are not subtle, have beards and don't give a fuck. If CDPR put a gay dwarf in Witcher, he would still be proper dwarf, and would be fully acceptable, because he too would not give a fuck and anyone giving too much fuck might end up with a bad case of axe-brainage anyway.

When bioware makes a gay dwarf, they make some kind of beardless, metrosexual attention manwhore abomination clearly not only giving a fuck but wanting everyone else to give a fuck too.
WTF is this shit?

+1

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DraQ said:
When bioware makes a gay dwarf, they make some kind of beardless, metrosexual attention manwhore abomination clearly not only giving a fuck but wanting everyone else to give a fuck too.
WTF is this shit?

As a Gay man I agree. They just need to fucking stop. period.

DraQ

Arcane
Jaesun said:
DraQ said:
WTF is this shit?

As a Gay man I agree. They just need to fucking stop. period.
:salute:

Hey, can you, or someone else post the thread on bioboards that you find their portrayal of gay characters stereotypical and offensive?
Could yield some quality lulz.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DraQ said:
Hey, can you, or someone else post the thread on bioboards that you find their portrayal of gay characters stereotypical and offensive?

I'm not banned on the forums there, but I hate that place, it's fucking scary. Anyways, this should probably be discussed else where, as we are spamming this LP up a bit too much. ;)

Also MOAR UPDATE OF MOAR AWESOME PLS!!

Jaesun said:
RK47 said:
Jaesun said:
DraQ said:
Jaesun said:

try zooming out?

Thank you sir. That does work, but yeah the text gets very small. Oh well. :/

The upside is you get 50% protection from SAN damage.

DraQ

Arcane
Jaesun said:
DraQ said:

I'm not banned on the forums there, but I hate that place, it's fucking scary. Anyways, this should probably be discussed else where, as we are spamming this LP up a bit too much. ;)
Wiser words have never been spoken. :obviously:

To the Hatemobile!
:x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom