Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Lilura's blog becomes number one BG3 info channel - 1 zillion daily visitors

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I am sure your audience of 4 people will really appreciate all your efforts. You crazy bitch.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Kingmaker is definitely better than IWD2.

Wrong.

It was very buggy at release but not nearly as bad as VtMB

VtMB is a bug-ridden popamole for hipsters, yet I'd still replay it over Poncefinder: Cuckmaker. In fact, I almost did replay it. But then I thought, nah, Jagged Alliance 2 deserves more coverage, so I've resumed my authoritative write-up for the GOAT, instead.
Meh,and infinity engine games are a wannabe strategy games for old boomer hippies.

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Wrong.

Honestly, I really liked IWD 2, but all I remember from it is...

1. You need a druid or a ranger because otherwise you get lost in the fog.

2. Monks make some trials a LOT easier.

3. The game is very easy, except the last battle where if you're anything other than evil aligned things get very spicy.

I think you need to replay P:K just as much as I need to replay IWD 2.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
She hasn't played Kingmaker at all, she just hates it because it isn't BG2 or her blog which are the only things she likes, because again, crazy bitch.

Reinhardt

Arcane
Also our views are very....acceptant of thievery in a way. Here the logic is "Every bastards is a stealing bastard,no point in pretending". Most of those thieving acts are aimed at the big guyz,the government or the corporation that you work for. Bulgars rarely steal people tho,that is mainly the gypsos. Tho if we find a lost thing,we will keep it and sell it. We also have pretty good criminal underground,we have good professional thieves of all kinds. This comes from our love for true freedom,not that garbage the americans are selling.
What?
He's a Bulgarian

He is Romanian but he's too ashamed to admit it therefore he claims to be Bulgarian.

turkishronin

Arcane

Wrong.

It was very buggy at release but not nearly as bad as VtMB

VtMB is a bug-ridden popamole for hipsters, yet I'd still replay it over Poncefinder: Cuckmaker. In fact, I almost did replay it. But then I thought, nah, Jagged Alliance 2 deserves more coverage, so I've resumed my authoritative write-up for the GOAT, instead.

why do you hate kangmaker

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
She hasn't played Kingmaker at all, she just hates it because it isn't BG2 or her blog which are the only things she likes, because again, crazy bitch.

You seem totally needy, sis. If she does only have an audience of 4 like you say why do you totally care so much about her opinion?

"She" appears in every thread and immediately starts trying to turn every conversation towards that damned blog.

Classic narcissism.

Edit: Smaug beat me to it

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Living in a communist nation does things to people. Like having a persona on the internet.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Lilura's blog becomes number one BG3 info channel - 1 zillion daily visitors

It's going to happen so you might want to start being a bit nicer to me.

As for Dragon Age: Origins, 90% of the current crop of posters would be overjoyed if BG3 matched its reactive, tactical and world-building "depth."

Afterall, the 'Dex has embraced Poncefinder: Cuck-maker.

I agree with our resident BGII lunatic insofar as Pathfinder was a Euro-janked pile of buggy shit. Edit: with atrocious character writing and dialog. I mean, just horrible.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Dude, I’ve read every single page of the Pathfinder thread, I can identify you people so easily.

Please try harder

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
So much butthurt about a blog. I already said about 50 pages ago that I'm not going to link to it anymore in this thread, because the butthurt is getting boring now.

It seems like all I have to do is post once now and a few shitposters carry on for pages and pages.

You know, I'm really not trying to troll anyone here. If I was, I'd post it on my blog where it'd get much more air-time and Google authority.

Decado

Old time handsome face wrecker
Patron
Codex 2014
Dude, I’ve read every single page of the Pathfinder thread, I can identify you people so easily.

Please try harder

What "people," what in the crystallized metallic fuck are you talking about. What is it you think I'm trying to hide, that I think Pathfinder sucks? You're two for two detective, take a vacation you've cracked the case.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom