Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Nevill counts a protagonist as a virgin unless he constantly jumps every girl available with lengthy sex scenes, I believe.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Anabanana said:
So confident. This is the guy who constantly had orgies with the palace maids, I believe.
That was before the 'Dex took over. Since then he managed to score only with a 40-something year old hag, by prostituting himself for a worthless piece of paper.

treave said:
Nevill counts a protagonist as a virgin unless he constantly jumps every girl available with lengthy sex scenes, I believe.
You said it yourself, it's the state of the mind that counts.

Baltika9

Arcane
Yes, settle this with a roll.

Also, fox demons now? What the- where did that come from?

Esquilax

Arcane
Anabanana has convinced me. It just appears to me that since this entity knows of our past that even Jing has forgotten, it's going to know if we attempt any deception along the way. It's definitely possible that we're tempting fate with A. At the same time, our gut instincts (which is the best thing we have to go on given the lack of info) our warning us NOT to go with C. Based on that information, I flop to B.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
treave said:
You said it yourself, it's the state of the mind that counts.

Hm, true, but also consider the fact that too much sex can make you tire of it. :lol:

Nevill

Arcane
Hm, true, but also consider the fact that too much sex can make you tire of it. :lol:
Not hugging Qilin at the tournament will end up a stain on Jing's love life for eternity.

Don't mind me, I'm just goofing around. I love Jing for what he is.
:love:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So have there been any new revelations in the past 10 pages? It's late and I don't want to tread through 10 pages of discuss...

Nevill

Arcane
And you say that about the guy who hadn't had any for 3 years straight.

Look, he walked into a brothel with a year's wotrh of money, and walked out of it with a debt, without sleeping with a single girl.
Jesus himself would weep.

Anabanana

Augur
Also, fox demons now? What the- where did that come from?

About 60 pages ago...

Uh, demons? Are we related to any demons?
A fair number of sultry, seductive snake and fox spirits, yes.
Cool, so can they do us a solid later down the line and teach us some neiggong tricks?
Only if you mate with them.

oh god treave wasn't joking ean have mercy on us

Anabanana

Augur
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He knows he used to live near the northern border, he had siblings, and that's about it. He wouldn't know where the village is exactly.

From Wikipedia said:
Xiangyang is a prefecture-level city in northwestern Hubei province, People's Republic of China.

This is the house we grew up in! The girl in there is our fox/snake-spirit half-sister! IMOUTO-CHAAAAN COME INTO ONII-CHAN'S HAREM ARMS!!

Baltika9

Arcane
I hope he wasn't and I hope B impresses said fox demon enough to net us a hawt fox-demon waifu that can teach us neiggong tricks.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
And you say that about the guy who hadn't had any for 3 years straight.

Look, he walked into a brothel with a year's wotrh of money, and walked out of it with a debt, without sleeping with a single girl.
Jesus himself would weep.

Considering that he had more than three years' worth of sex prior to that, I'd say it balances out.

As for the brothel, you are responsible for your own choices. The option to enter as a paying customer was available...

Anabanana

Augur
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He knows he used to live near the northern border, he had siblings, and that's about it. He wouldn't know where the village is exactly.

From Wikipedia said:
Xiangyang is a prefecture-level city in northwestern Hubei province, People's Republic of China.

This is the house we grew up in! The girl in there is our fox/snake-spirit half-sister! IMOUTO-CHAAAAN COME INTO ONII-CHAN'S HAREM ARMS!!

Actually nevermind my geography is horrible, Hubei is like in the middle of China. Whoops.

Anabanana

Augur
As for the brothel, you are responsible for your own choices. The option to enter as a paying customer was available...

But then we wouldn't be getting condom royalties.

Starting two or three years from now, at least.

I hope he wasn't and I hope B impresses said fox demon enough to net us a hawt fox-demon waifu that can teach us neiggong tricks.

Bah, treave might be faking us out and it turns out to be a toad demon in there or something instead. /racism

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Alright, closing it for B. One more step towards regaining virginhood... psychologically.

Baltika9

Arcane
Alright, closing it for B. One more step towards regaining virginhood... psychologically.
Say, is there any reward for getting maximum purity points? Get Anbar-Shi, The Blade of Virgins, for instance?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I think we lost out on max purity the moment we decided to fornicate with some guy's old lady.

Now we're searching for the maximum time we can put off the main quest... :M

Baltika9

Arcane
I dunno about that, Ean tussled willing maidens (and not-so-maidens) in his soldiering days and participated in vigorous dynastic expansions with his harem and yet he was still considered a virgin. I think Jing can catch up to him on the purity scale.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom