Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Tribute

Arbiter
Is that our tiebreaker?

Tigranes

Arcane
B2 > A1, not confident yunzi will follow in a1 and i may nothave fully understood treaves point on persuade check...

Tribute

Arbiter
That means we will succeed in convincing her to follow us. That's not the part of A1 that will be a problem.

The problem is A) running away from this and letting the blame/consequences fall where it may, and B) pursuit by Amesha Spenta.

RealDDc

Learned
That axe hitting the prince makes things complicated, mutch less complications if the princess would have been hit instead.

Or Quilin...

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Votes close in... eh, 15, 16 hours probably.

Does this mean we may have developed some sword qi after training using the Sword Saint's sword song, or is this just Japanese katana magic?

Partially the former, and partially because the timing for hitting a qi attack coming head on is very difficult, but not impossible like the monk seems to think.

Tribute

Arbiter
Partially the former, and partially because the timing for hitting a qi attack coming head on is very difficult, but not impossible like the monk seems to think.
Jing has always had very good instincts.

Baltika9

Arcane
Flopping back to B2. Skipping town and getting out of Turfan means we miss our chance at learning from Rob Halford and the cult.
treave said that B2 is doable, and that's enough for me.

Baltika9

Arcane
Well, we won his respect with our fight and had him acknowledge us as a MAN, so that's worth something. Then there's the fact that we're kinda cool with the Cult and are one of the few Chinese that have done good by them.

With Jing's charm and charisma, I'm sure there's something we can weasel out of him.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
With the way this is going the only person who may offer to teach techniques is Wuni :lol:. I don't really mind, learning that shaolin punching technique may lets us improve our chuzhan fist.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Then there's the fact that we're kinda cool with the Cult and are one of the few Chinese that have done good by them.
Well, most of those points were gained by returning them their Holy Maiden that we ourselves stole. Not sure how it translates into doing good by anyone. :)

Baltika9

Arcane
And saved their younglings. Point is, we were kinda cool with them and in the 'not a dick' territory.
Except Ahura.

Tribute

Arbiter
Personally I'd rather get Yunzi away from the Fire Cult for some quality debrainwashing time and adventures. Like the option says, Jing thinks she needs some time away from being Holy Maiden for a while to just be Yunzi.

And it says it'll shift blame away from the Fire Cult as an organization

Baltika9

Arcane
What brainwashing? Where is that one coming from, she confirmed that the only reason she's staying with them is because they saved her life.
And being a High Priestess is kinda cool too. There is no brainwashing going on.
Wtf?

Nevill

Arcane
All that deifying didn't do her personality much good. That is probably what he meant.

Tribute

Arbiter
Not literal brainwashing, but giving her some time to be Yunzi instead of the Holy Maiden of the Fire Cult will be good for her mental health and general wellbeing. She's been a holy figure and a figurehead for too long, and she's been through a ton of shit as a result.

And again, the option also mentions it being good for shifting the blame off the Fire Cult.

Baltika9

Arcane
Or we can work with B2. Always wanted some sweet prison tats for Jing. So long as we don't get a rooster on our buttcheecks, it's all good.

Tribute

Arbiter
I find your lack of interest in Happy Yunzi Vacation Time disturbing.

Though yes, politically-speaking B2 will probably go better.

Nevill

Arcane
I find your lack of interest in Happy Yunzi Vacation Time disturbing.
Well, I imagine our relationship will be a bit strained since our first common memory after a long-sought reunion involved murdering her suitor that she considered a decent person.

Not quite what you'd expect a vacation to start with.

I feel kind of bad running from our responsibility, though it may be the wiser choice.

Tribute

Arbiter
Having a bunch of (relatively) alone time with her, away from political/religious organizations, wandering the Central Plains and being awesome? Sounds like a vacation to me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom