Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Rex Feral

Prophet
I'd rather run away, to live and fuck another day.

But this option is so unique I can't really pass it. A

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
A gotta save the poor girl, we are not a dick after all and won't walk away to let her die.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Assuming BJ is a woman, one thing we equalized with BJ is that we know HER secret. Bai won't dare spill it out that we have the WQS because we then tell everyone Bai is actually a woman using Wudu acunpulture.

Also, it really explains the conversation between Bai and the Madam, why Bai (older than Jing) doesn't have a girlfriend or wife, why Ahura grabbed at Bai, etc.

Also love how people got all crazy about not raping Miss Song, but when its Bai...

Only because there is no saving for BJ if we go away... Also why kill her? She is a valuable ally.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Well damn.

I doubt that we become allies after this, but at laest both have something to blackmail each other. This is gonna mess BJ psych or at laest make her hate jing with passion.

A at least gave her a fighting chance. Bai Jiutian and Xu jing need proper conclusion for their rivalry. Hyporitical after killing that man back in mansion, but nobody is perfect.

Tribute

Arbiter
Jing thus far is established to really dislike rapists, so I don't want to go with A. I also get the feeling that Little Jing will get hit with our rollback punishment if we go with A.

Then again, with B, chances are she'll survive somehow but end up permanently half-mad and be after us for revenge anyway.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Jing thus far is established to really dislike rapists, so I don't want to go with A. I also get the feeling that Little Jing will get hit with our rollback punishment if we go with A.

Then again, with B, chances are she'll survive somehow but end up permanently half-mad and be after us for revenge anyway.

One thing is rape, another thing is letting someone die like this.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Btw this might be stupid but can we heal bai without any hyperweapon use treave? At least lets not make her hate us more, its a medical procedure aimed to save her after all.

EDIT:
Remember when we told girls about coming over here when we are not back for x ammount of time? Wonder if that happens? :D

archaen

Cipher
Patron
B Maybe a wild bear will come along and take care of Bai and we wont have a guilty conscience.

Rex Feral

Prophet
Actually, this guy almost killed us and forced us to do the second (or third) rollback. If treave weren't so kind I would have been deprived of the pleasure of lecturing these fine updates, all because of by Bai Jiutan.

Fuck no, I ain't risking our life just to save him :rpgcodex:

Flopping to B

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
Juitian is an asshole. Has been from the start. He/she had/has no qualms about letting us die.

B

Damn it... Jing is a better person than that. He's already hated and would no doubt be blamed for Juitian's death somehow anyway. As much as I hate it...

A

Baltika9

Arcane
Wait a second, we're missing a crucial piece of information: treave, how high on the scale of hotness does BJ rate right now?

asxetos

Augur
THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU DAMN D VOTERS.

VOTING A

AND I AM NOT SORRY FOR THE CAPS

Kz3r0

Arcane
Oh god hope its not another honey-trap with sudden death at the end.
This, don't be retarded guys, Bai can kill us during the 'cure', without mentioning that the aphrodisiac can give a boost to Bai's qi, and letting Bai die not only takes out an enemy but preserves our secret.

Votan:
B

ScubaV

Prophet
Fuck Bai, and no, not with our penis. He She It's been a thorn in our side for far too long.

B

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
May as well ask treave for that rationale on the possible skill boost now.

1. You got a +1 sword against Guo Fu because it was still early days and your overall skill was still low, and hence easier to raise. This is the most important part.

2. It wouldn't have been 'primarily' a sword fight in A2, because you would definitely have lost in a sword fight. A2 would have used less swordplay than A1, in which you kept your blade out so that you could follow up with Wuxiang Qiankun if you needed to.

3. He's a bit too hard for you to follow, but at any rate observing him doesn't mean you automatically get more skilled at sword-fighting, it just means you are better at reading his movements. To translate that into an increase in sword skill requires a bit more work.

4. The Sword Song makes it easier for you to improve your swordsmanship but it still isn't magic. You'll need a basis to work from, and you actually get that more easily in A1, by temporarily mimicking his higher sword skills, than in A2. Not that you're getting a skill boost out of either option anyway.

What the fuck. Bai Jiutian must have at least 14 agi to dodge the entire Wuying Leipo Kick.

Bullshit Agi levels? Bullshit agi levels! Thought Bai was a 13 or so, but the way Bai just dodged that...

He's rather faster than Jing, but that was more of him knowing what was coming and managing to read the kicks correctly.

XenomorphII - A
Esquilax - A
Fangshi - B
Kipeci - A
Nevill - A
The Brazilian Slaughter - A
Absinthe - A
Smashing Axe - B
Bloodshifter - A
Azira - A
Akkudakku - A
Ifeex - A
Elfberserker - A
archaen - B
Kashmir Slippers - B
Rex Feral - B
Grimgravy - A
m4davis - A
asxetos - A
Kz3r0 - B
ScubaV - B
kazgar - A
profreshinal - A
Zero Credibility - A

Current tally:

A - 17
B - 7

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Did I say there was another bad end?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom