Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Baltika9

Arcane
What can be more romantic than Zhang Jue confessing his undying love?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I STILL wish we had flopped to just giving Yunzi the qi the normal way. I'm not sure what's going to happen now.

ChumBucket

Augur
I STILL wish we had flopped to just giving Yunzi the qi the normal way. I'm not sure what's going to happen now.
My Hindsight says that was the ideal choice, but then we never would have seen this glorious ending.

*Edited to clear up any ambiguity.

Last edited:

asxetos

Augur
It seems pretty stupid to laugh like that at the expense of the guy who just beat the 9 elders. Thats how super-villains are born.
I propose we keep the A option and make them PAY.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I propose we keep A option and make them PRAY.

That should also reveal the mystery of D ending.

Absinthe

Arcane
Nevill, remember the Chi You update?

I'm pretty sure praying to heaven for help with Yunzi is the last thing we want to do.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You guys want to keep the A ending? Sure, I really don't mind that.

edit: And done. I can have the epilogue up soon.

Nevill

Arcane
Not really, no. Just going with the flow.

I enjoy it too much to want for it to end.

ChumBucket

Augur
No, the story must continue. I am just happy to know that is some alternate reality out there Xu Jing has found true love. Unfortunately his fate is tied to something greater.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Not a joke ending :( and we didnt even get that far in all of those plots abd what not...

Esquilax

Arcane
Tbh, I'm getting the feeling that treave is just kinda sick of this LP. I am not keen on ending it like this if others want to continue and treave is up to continuing it, though.

Nevill

Arcane
Well, we can put if off for a while. But I guess that's what the voting during the rollback was for, and it didn't win then.

Kashmir Slippers

Magister
Is suspending it still an option? treave might want a break, and I think a lot of voters are getting tired of it. Things have been degenerating into fighting and concentrated stupid recently.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom