Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Epic

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'll refrain from giving a conclusive answer to that question. You may make of their relationship what you will.

But I'll say that I personally think that if there is love, it would be of the purer sort because of the time they spent as ascended beings. More agape than eros.

Bloodshifter

Educated
Treave another Question how would have our Mech looked like if we chose Drones WAY back when?

Or how would our Sis have evolved if she had the Delete Powahs?

Edit: and I just found out how to brofist things. Treave you got ALOT of fists that need Bro'ing dude. 283 Updates over 14 Months? Take a break Treave stop putting out .666 Story posts every 14 months.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You might have overdid it a bit with the brofisting, bro. :lol:

Drones would have evolved into full-fledged CF armies controlled by you and Yua if you went the drone + AI improvements path.

Rei with Destruction powerset would be a lot more nihilistic and unhinged.

Current tally stands as:
A - 7
B - 4

If there aren't any huge changes by tomorrow, I'll post the character creation choices in a new thread, which you will probably want to take some time to consider.

Last edited:
EDIT: Am I the only one who thinks it is a pity we didn't see more Ean/Senya interaction? They are such different characters that it could've been very interesting, they're like day and night. I always saw them as Superman/Batman, but we never had the chance to have them become True Bros 4 Life. Also, we played and shaped both.

Hmmm, I've been wondering if a Epic mod on a Paradox game would be possible.
(ACTIVATING REDEYE MODE):
The "Changing World" chapter would probably the best to base it on. I'm thinking the game would problably be Crusader Kings 2. Would be the best way to model how the Shinar Empire worked and the character-based nature of the whole game.

Immortals and Gieloth would get special stats to be properly simulated: Stats beyond the normal human, immortality, different fertility There's even a inbuilt Immortal stat already, just need to add stuff like Voices (Active/Innactive). They would also get cool battle bonuses to simulate the fact having a super-duper immortal/gieloth in your army kicks ass.

I'm thinking the game's timeframe would go from 2 A.C to, say, 400 or 500 A.C. Game starts with the Shinari Empire being founded, the Gieloth showing up in China, Skane unifying and the Terasphagos flooding Greece from time to time with killer doomstacks.

Main players are the Shinar Empire (Under Ean, divided into component kingdoms of Egypt and Babylon, early-game decision can allow you to make Greece a kingdom too), Skane (under Shulgi), Hittites, Terasphagos (who would own part of Greece and spawn IMMENSE retinues and their miasma-ridden land has mega-atrittion) Gutians, Xia and Shang in China, all of them sub-divided, CK2-style.

Problem is the map, because it would be interesting to be able to acess China and India so the player can act against the Concordat or ally with them. I heard there's a CK mod with the rest of Asia, but their mod forum is only for registered users.

Also, it would necessary to fill up the rest of the gamemap, like Western and Central Europe, East, West and Northern Africa and the Indian Subcontinent.

Still, would be awesome to play Ean & Crew in a game.

If I only had my decent computer once again...

I'll refrain from giving a conclusive answer to that question. You may make of their relationship what you will.

But I'll say that I personally think that if there is love, it would be of the purer sort because of the time they spent as ascended beings. More agape than eros.

Makes sense, Sekh always admired Ean's sense of honour. He stood by her when shit was going to pieces. When you can live forever and shapeshift, you probably stop giving a shit about appearance. Also, spending thousands of years in mental communion without any space for deceit must've been some wonderful trust-builder.

I don't think the LP could have survived such a path. :lol:

He was always the major candidate, though I wasn't sure how active he would be. An early draft had the Masters all replaced with male and female Dio clones. Actual clones. They'd manipulate each other and then you find the original, aged Dio behind it all. :troll:

Think about Codex paranoia against one Shulgi, with 13 Dios we would see him under every rock and probably to unable to open refrigerator or toilet afraid of cunning ambush.

Who were the other possible antagonists? The other Ean-sucessors (Madman, Ban, Aodh)? Ean himself (now THAT would've been hilarious!)? Shulgi?

That's even more paranoia-fuel than that multiple Shulgis idea!

Diary of mad Senya:
Can't sleep, Dios are after me! Can't sleep, Dios are after me and THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND MORE CUNNING THAN ME AND RUTHLESS AS FUCK
They know all my weaknesses
I know none of theirs
help me
They're everywhere
backstabbing
all the time
one of them asked my phone number
she was a cute etruscan lady
who looked like she could slit a man's neck
and also other parts, heck!

they wear robes
they're behind everything
Shulgi ins't already
they are behind him too
they made him
but didn't know what they were unleashing
The fools!

I can't go to the shower anymore
Dios made the floor slippery
My food is poisoned
My water is yucky
My freezer has a land-mine on the door
My mech wants to kill humans
Yua is in horror
She's full of viruses
Oh doh!

I would ask for confort
From Kyrie
or Erika
Maybe even bro it up with Ean and Shulgi
Cut up some bodies with Sekh
or string Gallardo's neck
But I can't
They're Dios
All Dios
Everywhere
All the Time
Watching me

Thirteen of them
Cursed number
The betrayer's own

I dreamed Shulgi was everyone too
I was scared
He was Azo, Grimrock, Relius, Ioannes
And whoever else I could remember
(I think he was my father too, good thing I'm adopted)

But compared to thirteen dios
Going everywhere, all the time
Ruling the world in the shadow of God
I can't even plead for help, he just watches watches
Like a voyeur
They backstab each other when they're not playing cards

(now I just need to make a decent rhyme and convert into a song. Anyone volunteers for vocals?)

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Re: Ean/Senya interaction - I wasn't the one who asked you guys to split them up for the war. :lol:

I'd considered introducing a new character for antagonist, or turning Rei into an antagonist.

And for the CK2 thing, there wouldn't be a need to bring in Concordiat or Indus seeing as the Shinar Empire spans the entirety of Europe eventually and never made any real headway into Asia. It would probably function much like the Holy Roman Empire.

Esquilax

Arcane
Re: Ean/Senya interaction - I wasn't the one who asked you guys to split them up for the war.

I really pushed for splitting our forces considering the size of our Invasion Fleet - was this a bad idea? My reasoning was that we would rather have a fight at Bainur than at Carneus Beta, so if one force hits Gelmark by surprise, it would draw them to protect one of their important worlds, but of course, hindsight is 20/20. Also, since Tejat A and Gelmark were so close, we could link up relatively quickly should something unforeseen happen.

I had voted to return to Ean after finding out about Vajra Shula instead of going full-Shepard into Carneus Beta on our own, so we probably would have had interactions with him there eventually, once we linked up at Bainur.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Well, the major issue is that communication between systems isn't in FTL real-time.

You can see the problem that poses. It's not like you can call ahead and go, hey, I'm going to go here instead, so I'll meet you there. Given the time limit you have, you can't really afford to spend weeks dashing between systems to meet up with the other. It can easily end up like a comedy where you keep just missing the others.

Shulgi managed to lead Mere to Ean because he was could predict the most likely locations Ean would be at. Senya could do the same, but again, there is no guarantee: Shulgi got it wrong the first time too. And in such circumstances, one miss could be fatal.

In this scenario splitting up is okay if you commit to remaining split and advance accordingly on Carneus Beta, making do with what you have. Panicking and attempting to rejoin as the first thing you do after encountering unforeseen circumstances? It's not exactly a disastrous move, but it means you lose the momentum you had with the surprise attack on Gelmark, which means strategically (just considering the fleets, none of the special units) it was a waste of time and resources to split up. Also, consider the fact that they want to stop the bomb. This can be used as a lure of sorts to control the enemy's movements and make them predictable, but that if I recall correctly that didn't really show in the strategies that were proposed.

Of course, jumping into Carneus Beta solo was... rather ill-advised.

Defense Drones are Vajra Shula Lite, as you would expect.

Jester

Arbiter
Brazilian first thing when i read that was Skillet "kill me heal me" :lol:

“I am the arbiter and the gatekeeper. None shall pass from this dimension except through my will,” I say. “And it is my will, sincerely, that we all sit down and play cards for eternity.” There are a couple of instinctive groans from the Masters. I see Ean staring at me, a strange expression on his face, while Shulgi has an amused smile.
What Shulgi and Ean thought back then?

How much of council of nine survived war?
Who are former immortals opposing new world order?

Ps
After thinking about it Senya is probably most awesome person in galaxy now. I mean he is similar to Dio in terms of trickery. Dio was able to trick Shulgi when he was what 40-50 compared to guy who was scheming since empire Dio was born was still non existent is BIG achievement. Senya was able to trick Dio in lifespan of average human. He made great progress from person having problem to run 100 meters and afraid of few flesh monsters to number 2 toughest person in universe behind Dio. :obviously:
He did fight battle royal against rest of team, but had to band up with them against Dio.
Hats off! :salute:
:bravo:

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Well, the major issue is that communication between systems isn't in FTL real-time.

You can see the problem that poses. It's not like you can call ahead and go, hey, I'm going to go here instead, so I'll meet you there. Given the time limit you have, you can't really afford to spend weeks dashing between systems to meet up with the other. It can easily end up like a comedy where you keep just missing the others.

If this was *that* complicated, the Age of Sail would have never worked :rpgcodex:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You don't coordinate simultaneous island-hopping assaults and fleet engagements across the Pacific in the Age of Sail either. Also, you cannot send or receive communications in slipspace, so you're basically blacking out comms for lengthy periods of time.

I'm not saying it can't work, but... well, it could. If I take away all player choice and have Senya do the thinking. Putting it up to a vote doesn't seem to end well, unless you guys are very, very thoughtful with the voting. Haven't had that happen since Tjaru, so...

“I am the arbiter and the gatekeeper. None shall pass from this dimension except through my will,” I say. “And it is my will, sincerely, that we all sit down and play cards for eternity.” There are a couple of instinctive groans from the Masters. I see Ean staring at me, a strange expression on his face, while Shulgi has an amused smile.

Shulgi is amused. Ean is wary and suspicious.

Three of them survived, one of them is cooperative.

At least a dozen of them. No point naming names, they have not been introduced.

Last edited:

Tigranes

Arcane
I think after Tjaru we were all a bit anxious in the Labyrinth, then when it all worked out into the Shinar Empire got a bit trigger happy with the Spheres. I thought we did pretty well as Dio, but the Senya age was the true decline in collective decision-making ability. :shame:

Baltika9

Arcane

Shulgi is amused.
Amused as in, "Hahaha! That's my boy!" or "Ha! I see what you did there!"

Re: Ean/Senya interaction - I wasn't the one who asked you guys to split them up for the war. :lol:

I'd considered introducing a new character for antagonist, or turning Rei into an antagonist.

And for the CK2 thing, there wouldn't be a need to bring in Concordiat or Indus seeing as the Shinar Empire spans the entirety of Europe eventually and never made any real headway into Asia. It would probably function much like the Holy Roman Empire.

Hmmm, true...

Rei as antagonist? Now that would be weird... being hugged by the big bad gal feels wrong. At least we could turn her back to goodness by having Senya appeal to her inner goodness... theorically.
Still better than dating Dio's female clone. Less daggers on the back.

Actually, I thought on bringing India and China because the game would start post-cataclysm, so if a Shinar player wants to have Ean or one of the later rulers (if Ean ends up trying Sphere Diplomacy or something) try and fight the rebel cities in Indus and the Gieloth in China, he can do so.

Yeah, that's why I choose CK2: EU3/4 have the entire world for a map, but its too westphalian and its not character-based. Something like CK2 can more correctly display how the Shinar Empire worked, immortals and gieloths, I think even the Terasphagos could be made to work using atrittion and retinues.

Also, defeated rulers flee from their lost holdings. It would be cool to find a way for immortal/gieloth rulers to keep land-hopping and taking charge of places, so if one defeated Shulgi in Skane he would, say, pop up in Gallia or Britain.

Jester

Arbiter
Rei as antagonist? Now that would be weird... being hugged by the big bad gal feels wrong.
I sense strong how something so wrong can be so right moment. :lol:
What if is nice still that would be different Rei, so its hard to fathom it.

Dating female Dio would have its perks. You would be able to acquire one table cutlery easily, its helpful in preparing romantic breakfast.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Treave how would Ean have developed if we kept Sek Jar? Or if we controlled all the Vajra Pieces?

Hard to say now, but since you guys didn't start out trusting her at all, I think it would have been interesting. As for the Vajra pieces, depending on what you do with it the Masters might get serious.

I think after Tjaru we were all a bit anxious in the Labyrinth, then when it all worked out into the Shinar Empire got a bit trigger happy with the Spheres. I thought we did pretty well as Dio, but the Senya age was the true decline in collective decision-making ability. :shame:

That last one is probably a result of the Anime (TM) finally coming out of the LP's closet. :lol:

Hmmm, true...

Rei as antagonist? Now that would be weird... being hugged by the big bad gal feels wrong. At least we could turn her back to goodness by having Senya appeal to her inner goodness... theorically.
Still better than dating Dio's female clone. Less daggers on the back.

Clones. Multiple female Diorinas. Imagine them competing over you. :troll:

A CK mod would be better if you started it after Ean jumping into the rift, with a baby Emperor waiting to grow of age in Ankida. Obviously Sekhenun would be the tutor.

Actually, let's call the mod for what it truly is: Sekhenun's Breeding Project, where she arranges marriages for Ean's offspring throughout the ages to cultivate his bloodline's genetic potential.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Multiple female Diorinas. Imagine them competing over you.
Diorina1: I know you must be terribly saddened by the deaths of all of your female friends. Who could have predicted that the entire Star League would suddenly designate each of them as prime targets for assassination? Come to me and be comforted, my love!

Diorina2: By all means, go to her. I'm just going to go play with this Varja and try not to destroy your universe with it...accidentally.

Diorina3: You don't want me, Senya? So what? As if I'd want an ugly weakling like you. Pick either one of them, I don't care. *whips out dagger as soon as our back is turned* If I can't have you, nobody will!!!

:shudder:

Baltika9

Arcane
Those are like ballerinas, with Dio's temperament, right? Pink tutus and everything?
:troll:
Actually, let's call the mod for what it truly is: Sekhenun's Breeding Project, where she arranges marriages for Ean's offspring throughout the ages to cultivate his bloodline's genetic potential.
And then Ean comes back and noms everyone. Happy End.

Or one could start the mod at the formation of the Shin'ar Empire, with Ean as Emperor (master general and diplomat from the get-go. Hey, he was a pretty friendly guy and decent with words, too. Good at trolling). The Hittites are automatically hostile (remnants of Marduk's rule stirring shit up) and sending plotters into the realm, high chance of war if one gives them the opportunity, Athena is unfriendly, Assyria Greece can rebel if handled improperly, Gutians are raiding in the east. Then the Terrasphagos Incursion triggers, leading to lots of potential RAGE if the player was a 'tard (*cough*like myself at that period*cough*), due to the Empire having fallen apart and their military depleted with constant warfare. Shit goes by canon from there, give the player a breather. After that, the Second Incursion, all conquered territories automatically become barren (one-city limit, no construction permitted, no income, etc).

Then an event triggers (titled "The Emperor's Last Words: LOL, see you losers later, I have giant balls to play with.") and Ean is gone. Suddenly, shit gets real: depending on how his procreation was handled, the Empire not even have a legitimate heir (maybe have the Empire as an Elective Monarchy from the beginning, with an option to change it), so there will be a shit ton of instability and disloyal rulers. Maybe even succession crises if there are more than one heirs, but I doubt it (Ean should probably get the "chaste" trait).

Have the outer tribes of Europe stir shit up through events, ignoring them could lead to problems in the future (like "Ertrurian tribes uniting under one leader, chants of Roma Invictis puzzle our scholars." or "Skane is taking all our coveted lands, sending us pictures of a trollfaced wolf. WTF?", "Slavic raids on our Northern borders. Dude, do something!"). Then the Persians form and attempt ITZ. Depending on how well the player is prepared, this may be piss-easy or a nightmare.

Down the line, The Concordiat will start pushing it's borders closer to the Empire. Attempted invasions, as per canon. I guess they would be smaller in number but much stronger individually. Then the Naram-Master event triggers and takes away our superhuman element. Easy mode is over and shit gets really real.

Just an idea.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Treave how would Ean have developed if we kept Sek Jar? Or if we controlled all the Vajra Pieces?

Hard to say now, but since you guys didn't start out trusting her at all, I think it would have been interesting.

This... gave me pause. Remember our theory that the Gieloth are naturally Lawful Evil and cannot break a bargain they once commited to? Where we on to something (Gilgamesh's honourable personality shining through each Gieloth?), or was it Sekhenun's personal preference not to fuck Ean over?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It's not that they cannot, it's that they generally prefer not to, being highly evolved telepathic beings and all, though it's really more of a cultural thing than something biologically hard-coded. They won't break their word lightly, for the lulz of it, or for some minor advantage. Of course, this doesn't rule out them twisting the truth and omitting certain details if they think it helps them get ahead. Small half-truths are hard to expose. It also helps if you fascinate them.

That last one is probably a result of the Anime (TM) finally coming out of the LP's closet. :lol:

A CK mod would be better if you started it after Ean jumping into the rift, with a baby Emperor waiting to grow of age in Ankida. Obviously Sekhenun would be the tutor.

Yea, I have a feeling we went full-retard in the impulsiveness by the end, which ins't very appropriate for Senya, even if it is for Ean. At least we never attempted Ghost Diplomacy.

Would't it be Diogenias?

But would't that deprieve the people of Ean's massive broness as well as taking the Terasphagos out of game? Gotta give people a show of awesomeness and RAGE!

Sekhenun doing a breeding experiment is awesome, through, I'm surprised she never attempted to manipulate the Imperial family like this, but then again for all we know she has and we will see it in the sequel, they're still alive in Kyrie and Ioannes. Why I am imagining a egyptian lady crackling in a dark dungeon bellow Ankida as she does her MAD SCIEEEEENCE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH?

Diorina1: I know you must be terribly saddened by the deaths of all of your female friends. Who could have predicted that the entire Star League would suddenly designate each of them as prime targets for assassination? Come to me and be comforted, my love!

Diorina2: By all means, go to her. I'm just going to go play with this Varja and try not to destroy your universe with it...accidentally.

Diorina3: You don't want me, Senya? So what? As if I'd want an ugly weakling like you. Pick either one of them, I don't care. *whips out dagger as soon as our back is turned* If I can't have you, nobody will!!!

:shudder:

Of course, they're all manipulating each other, and their brothers are manipulating their sisters, Shulgi fits there somewhere, everyone is manipulating Ean, and behind everyone, the one true Dio stands behind the curtain, pulling the strings in the dark.

Dio: Just as planned! - hears some mumbling in the back - *CRACK* sound of monocle crackig - Shut up Cooper!

(I hope Senya did a THROUGH scrubbing of the masters' labs. Who knows if he left thirteen clones somewhere in some other-dimensonal outpost, possibly as a backup*? :shudders: )

*cut to scene of thirteen Dio clones slowly getting out of cryostasis pods somewhere in the void under some sinister music and picking nice coats and shinari daggers

Or one could start the mod at the formation of the Shin'ar Empire, with Ean as Emperor (master general and diplomat from the get-go. Hey, he was a pretty friendly guy and decent with words, too. Good at trolling). The Hittites are automatically hostile (remnants of Marduk's rule stirring shit up) and sending plotters into the realm, high chance of war if one gives them the opportunity, Athena is unfriendly, Assyria Greece can rebel if handled improperly, Gutians are raiding in the east. Then the Terrasphagos Incursion triggers, leading to lots of potential RAGE if the player was a 'tard (*cough*like myself at that period*cough*), due to the Empire having fallen apart and their military depleted with constant warfare. Shit goes by canon from there, give the player a breather. After that, the Second Incursion, all conquered territories automatically become barren (one-city limit, no construction permitted, no income, etc).

Then an event triggers (titled "The Emperor's Last Words: LOL, see you losers later, I have giant balls to play with.") and Ean is gone. Suddenly, shit gets real: depending on how his procreation was handled, the Empire not even have a legitimate heir (maybe have the Empire as an Elective Monarchy from the beginning, with an option to change it), so there will be a shit ton of instability and disloyal rulers. Maybe even succession crises if there are more than one heirs, but I doubt it (Ean should probably get the "chaste" trait).

Have the outer tribes of Europe stir shit up through events, ignoring them could lead to problems in the future (like "Ertrurian tribes uniting under one leader, chants of Roma Invictis puzzle our scholars." or "Skane is taking all our coveted lands, sending us pictures of a trollfaced wolf. WTF?", "Slavic raids on our Northern borders. Dude, do something!"). Then the Persians form and attempt ITZ. Depending on how well the player is prepared, this may be piss-easy or a nightmare.

Down the line, The Concordiat will start pushing it's borders closer to the Empire. Attempted invasions, as per canon. I guess they would be smaller in number but much stronger individually. Then the Naram-Master event triggers and takes away our superhuman element. Easy mode is over and shit gets really real.

Just an idea.

That's what I was thinking, although I was thinking that some cannon events would be scripted, and there would be a possibility for Ean not to disappear into the void or met such a fate.

I'm thinking Shinar would start with the following council:
Chancellor - Mehrunes
Steward - Nabuchdanesar
Marshall - Gudersu
Spymaster - Edem
Court Bishop (perhaps we need to change that name) - Sekhenun

I like your ideas for fucking up Terasphagos-owned territories. Just need to make a province modifier for the miasma, I'm thinking less supply limits and HUMONGOUS atrittion, which go down with tech or events.
I'm thinking there would be two ways of handling the rift:
1) Tech the hell up and siege the rift, get a event where Ean & co enter the rift.
2) Use a decision to send Ean alone.
3) Ignore the rift, possibly get destroyed when a 50.000 Terasphagos doomstack shows up.

(the idea is to make the player ponder if its worth being pounded by Terasphagos from time to time in exchange for losing a very awesome leader or allowing China, Hindus and Skane to go unsupervised.)

I like heir drama. A serious problem at the time, and Ean should have low conception chances due to being a immortal. I like the idea of Shinar Empire desintegrating without Ean or heirs. I also like the idea of a sucession crisis where Ean's heirs face-off to suceeded the Big E. Good thing CK2 supports poligamy and harems (and rape dungeons :lol: ). Events for Shinar Empire involving Harem intrigue would be quite interesting.

Don't forget that early-game China was Xia (northern china, immortals) vs Shang (southern china, Gieloth) and that Ean was a immortal rebel, so it could end up as:
1) Xia wins, unifies China, comes gunning for Ean and his pals for their Masters, Gieloths run to the hills or die
2) Shang wins, immortals die or flee, Gieloth start up their tree and the strip-mining
3) Nobody wins, both sides keep fighting.
4) Immortals and Gieloth enter into a truce, Concordat founded, the Tree starts being formed, climate starts to go bad

Central Asia should be a clusterfuck of tribes, whose main problem is that they're between Shinar and Xia/Shang/Concordat, so one has to deal with them in order to fix it.

I like the idea of the Naram-Master happening, perhaps if Ean remains (small chance) you get the choice to have Ean fight him off and then he goes somewhere (Indus? Galia? Etruria?) to raise some forces and starts his devious plans.

Of course, mod would probably be built around Memento Memori by Trash, so life should be harsh for non-immortals who have to cope with disease and such.

Hmmm, we need to stock up on these ideas, new expansions always open our modding options and we will have more knowlodge in the future...

(pity Dio's chapter with all the Ean sucessors running amok is THOUSANDS of years later, playing as Diogenes Camna would be hella fun, 30 Intrigue FTW!)

Baltika9

Arcane
Naw, having Ean all the time would be too OP, he would just curbstomp every army and wouldn't get shit for hogging the throne, God Emperor and all. It'll make for a very boring game. Also, new rulers should get a truly massive penalty to vassal relations. Since all the kings have been serving an ass-kicking God-Emperor, serving an increasingly mortal line of rulers should be pretty aggravating.
Court Bishop could be changed to Court Scholar, since the Shin'ar paid much more attention to scholarly pursuits than religion.
I don't think one could incorporate China successfully into the game. FFS, ships could barely even reach it even in Dio's time. The Concordiat should be smaller, but harder-hitting Mongols. Skirmishes with them should be brutal, as they were in the LP.
Naram would probably be a barely felt presence in the game. I guess one could sacrifice masses of people to him for boons (he is merged to a Master, after all). Or the plaer could reject his advances, in which case he goes to another nation and starts planning MASSIVE ITZ.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
I don't think one could incorporate China successfully into the game. FFS, ships could barely even reach it even in Dio's time.

Now that was one thing that irked me. There was sea trade between the ancient Mediterranean and China, so there should have been no reason for the Shin'ari Empire of Ean's time to have so little contact with Concordiat.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom