Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Regardless of whether this works, I, for one, am simply not interested in becoming more domineering. I am quite fond of our shy can't-fake-our-feelz rabbit ways, thank you. :M

Kz3r0

Arcane
I have -4.5 myopia, and can read a title of the book (which is usually typed out in huge letters) from a meter away without any implements. :M
All you see before you is a fuzzy mess of shapes. You squint instinctively. The image resolves slightly into a still fuzzy – but comprehensible – picture. Yes, you wear glasses, don’t you? Still laid out on the ground, you reach out, waving your hand around the floor until your fingers find the thin metal frames that you thought you saw.
:M

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Be the alpha. In order to be the alpha, You need to have BALLS - and Ei's help mebe...

Kz3r0

Arcane
By the way I have noticed something interesting about Yukina, she only calls us sama when we are alone, in all the other cases she uses san, so why she uses sama and why keeps it concealed to others?

Nevill

Arcane
I was at the train station one day. In front of me was a young family of three.
You are not Satoshi Kon. :M
1112585540.jpg

Baltika9

Arcane
Nevill, you are a false prophet. For all your passion calling the BRO Brigade to the mansion, you abandon us now.
This is an open call to all BROs out there. We are about to do the second biggest UNBRO thing after abandoning our loli to a gruesome death. I know that some people are doing it on purpose because they find it hilarious when we mess up, but I think the more level-headed ones are still in the majority. Can we talk it out? This is important enough to me that I am not going to back down until I am convinced there is nothing to talk about.
Flopping to A>B.

Nevill

Arcane
Nevill, you are a false prophet. For all your passion calling the BRO Brigade to the mansion, you abandon us now.
I am in the mansion (well, almost), as I intended, and you are not in the BRO brigade anyway. :M

You have disgraced yourself as a Zhang follower by choosing peace and quiet and trying to become a domesticated pet for a sickly woman. I have no reason to believe anything you say anymore. :argh:

Baltika9

Arcane
My way would have gotten us pussy. Your way got us dogs and rain. The results speak for themselves, man. Not to mention you left our hostess all alone, after she fed us, clothed us and showed us around the village. That is not how a BRO shows kindness.
You have strayed from the path, Nevill. Redeem yourself before it is too late.

Nevill

Arcane
My way would have gotten us pussy. Your way got us dogs and rain.
The pussy that you get by getting through dogs and rain is the best pussy. We can pick up an average-looking village girl anytime, but do we really value ourselves so low that we don't strive for better ones?

Not to mention you left our hostess all alone, after she fed us, clothed us and showed us around the village. That is not how a BRO shows kindness.
Yukina betrayed us. She extracted a promise from us and impolitely injected herself in our conversation with Nami with the foul intent of not having us follow her. She is jealous and weak, yet also cunning and sneaky. She was Shulgi all along. :argh:

Besides, she is a peasant. Expendable material. :obviously:

Bro, a dog is not fine too.
Monsieur's tastes are too exquisite for this village in the middle of nowhere.

Kz3r0

Arcane
She extracted a promise from us and impolitely injected herself in our conversation with Nami with the foul intent of not having us follow her.
I think that this is true, I wonder why she agreed to let us leave the house, maybe because she obtained what she wanted?

Nevill

Arcane
I think that this is true, I wonder why she agreed to let us leave the house, maybe because she obtained what she wanted?
No. She simply saw that we've decided and there is no stopping us, and supported our choice even as it cost her her life.

But you didn't hear that from me. :M

Baltika9

Arcane
The Way of BRO is clear on this: no one is expendable. Even the UNBRO may be turned into a BRO. It is the way of the UNBRO to look down upon people based on social standing, it is the way of BRO to embrace everyone equally. Your classism goes agaisnt the Teachings of BRO and our paragon, BLOBERT, BROEST OF BROS.

treave, can we pray to BLOBERT to endow Shinoseki with his BRO?

Nevill

Arcane
The Way of BRO is clear on this: no one is expendable. Even the UNBRO may be turned into a BRO.
The BRO and UNBRO hang in an unstable balance, like Yin and Yang. But no matter how much BRO strives to embrace UNBRO, it can never achieve that, as for UNBRO to be turned into BRO would collapse the Universe as we know it and make the concepts lose their meaning. For how would we know and appreciate a BRO if not for a gratuitious amount of UNBRO surrounding them?

Their differences are irreconcilable for a reason.

Henceforth I postulate that the epitome of UNBRO, like zhang manxing or Taketatsu, should never be attempted to be BROught to our faith.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Nonsense, BRO and UNBRO are not Yin and Yang, they are Ohrmazd and Ahriman.
Your actions betray your heresy before the words do. You speak of BRO, but your heart is silent. What does a pretend 'BRO' know about the workings of the BROniverse?

I challenge you! From this day forth, we shall only vote for the BROest of choices. The first one to stumble away from their path will bear the eternal taint of UNBRO and the scorn of BROs worldwide!

Baltika9

Arcane
You dare speak of heart to me, agent of UNBRO? You, who plays with emotions and changes his ways like masks? Your challenge is rejected, False One, for your scheme is obvious: twist the words so that the faithful know not the BRO from the UNBRO and claim victory over the faithful.

Nevill

Arcane
A true BRO never loses his way, not even if the whole UNBROworld tempts them. Your lack of faith is telling, as is your cowardly suggestion that the tenets of BRO could be twisted and corrupted as to be made incomprehensible. The BRO is ever strong and ever clear, it is only the hearts of men that are weak, as yours is.

I pray that you find salvation, even as I condemn you. :(

Last edited:

Kz3r0

Arcane
Interesting debate, pray tell why so many people here think that Evul Seiji is cooll when he is the very negation of all things BRO?

Nevill

Arcane
Interesting debate, pray tell why so many people here think that Evul Seiji is cooll when he is the very negation of all things BRO?
There is a point where the tragedies break a human's capacity for compassion. 'One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistics'.

I can despise Taketatsu because his motive and methods are clear and understandable. I can be angry at Sawada, even though I pity him. I can raise an eyebrow at Tokigawa - he is not a bad man who just got caught in bad circumstances that didn't exactly bring the best out of him.

'Seiji' is someone I don't comprehend. To bring the world of logic and emotion, man and spirits together? The purpose, the method, the very act of transforming a known Universe, it is so much bigger than me that I can't really decide how to feel about it. It is something that transcends Good and Evil.

If it fails, the evil deeds will be the only trace left of this grandiouse attempt. If it succeeds, none of this might even matter anymore. That's why I am unsure if he needs to be stopped, it is a question of sunken costs at this point.

Something so mad that it borders on being prophetic always resonated with me. Mini-me Senya and Jihadist Senya were very compelling antagonists in this sense.

Then again, it might just be me. I am afraid of heights because I am always tempted to jump down. What's so alluring about that? :M

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
treave, can we pray to BLOBERT to endow Shinoseki with his BRO?

The Bro cannot be endowed. Broness is in everything and a seeker of Bro may travel over mountains and across oceans only to find it has all along been within himself. Unbroness does not exist, for there is only Bro, but there are endless ways by which Bro can be perceived. Consider this parable: a man with a hatred for all things Bro and Sis scatters a powerful aphrodisiac at his enemies in what some might call an Unbro move. However, the act of overcoming that aphrodisiac ultimately serves to stimulate the Bro force amongst those he would victimize, allowing them to move one step closer to Brolightenment. Acts of Unbro generate Bro, so can it be truly said that there is Unbro at all? Thusly, all is Bro.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom