Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ludus Mortis - party-based dungeon crawler from The 7th Circle devs set in dark fantasy Roman Empire

68kStudios

68k Studios
Developer
Class passives from generalist mages (rex sanctorum or whatnot) seem bugged and do not work
Are you sure that is the generalist mage? I've just tried them both (Absorber and Saver), and they work fine.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Im running a partyn of 4 generalist mages, rex sanctorum (sry if i wrote it wrong), cant comment on the lvl 10 ability but the starting one for mana reclamation doesnt seem to work for me.

68kStudios

68k Studios
Developer
ok I'll check it out again with a party formation like yours

EDIT: checked, it works. The skill actually gives the character 1d6 SP every time an enemy hits him/her using a skill.

absorber_skill.jpg

Last edited:

Modron

Arcane
It would be nice if you showed the AP costs of skills/spells in their description popups within the Acquire and Select Skills and Spells page.

Edit: just noticed that durability from armor class related skills doesn't seem to affect durability values in battle at least not based on displayed values.

Last edited:

68kStudios

68k Studios
Developer
It would be nice if you showed the AP costs of skills/spells in their description popups within the Acquire and Select Skills and Spells page.

Edit: just noticed that durability from armor class related skills doesn't seem to affect durability values in battle at least not based on displayed values.
The AP cost of every skill is 4.

Regarding the durability: do you mean the passive bonus gained from masteries (Light Armor and Heavy Armor Masteries)? Or the Magic Armor spell?

Modron

Arcane
The passive bonuses from associated skills, durability in battle is always just the base armor value.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
All Events > Ludus Mortis Events >

From Early Access to Full Release
The EA is almost done
Hi,

The Early Access period is coming to an end.

Since the EA release (late September 2023),
Ludus Mortis
has improved in every way: now it has a better User Interface, more contents, and the gameplay is more balanced.

I've released
20+ version of the game
in the last 4 months with
more than 300 improvements, fixes and new features
, so thank you for every precious feedback you gave me.

I will release another update with all the remaining 3 dungeons; this will complete the story arc and bring to conclusion the journey of the gladiators. After this update I will announce the Full release date, that is now really close.

At the same time, I'm probably going to remove the demo from the store: it's really outdated and I think that it doesn't represent anymore the experience of the game (and I honestly I don't have time to update the demo, sorry!)

Thank you again for all your comments and feedback: I think that
Ludus Mortis
has improved a lot during this period thanks to the community, so please continue to give me your opinion and suggestions, here on the Steam Community HUB or on my Discord Server.

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
I will publish the 1.0 version later today (around 6 pm here in Rome) ;)

I will get it next month, I just cant with a good conscience use more money for video games this month. I make a point to purchase games when the devs are here but I enjoyed your other two games as well, so looking forward to this one.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Demo is great so I've just bought it on GOG. I highly doubt we will get a better RPG this year.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

https://af.gog.com/en/game/ludus_mortis?as=1649904300

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/2197650/view/4132687165654540934

Version 1.0.0 is now live

Version 1.0.0 of
Ludus Mortis
is now available.

Thank you again for these months of feedback and suggestions. I will continue to update and upgrade the game during the next weeks and months, and I will continue to listen to your opinions.

Changelog:
  • Fixed Armor Durability value when you equip/unequip gear modified by the "Unarmored" Mastery
  • You can now see how many door locks you have opened in every catacomb in the dungeon selection screen (note for Early Access users: you have to enter the catacomb once to fix the count)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom