Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LUND, YOU TREACHEROUS CUNT

Western

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2014 Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Can anyone else see this post? I could only see it on Tapatalk. P.S. Using tapatalk gave me PTSD, thanks Infinitron

It has come to this administration's attention that brofists are divisive, and encourage the formation of agenda-based brofist cliques. The RPGCodex strives to provide a welcoming forum experience for all fans of the genre, and brofists are hindering this mission's success. In light of this, brofist functionality has been removed so as to create a new, better, Codex browsing experience.

We further advise our members not to attempt circumvention of this removal by reverting to the old and just as divisive method of creating empty posts of "+1" and "what he said." Such posts only seek to further a culture of exclusion where select users may end up feeling discomfort or emotional trauma. These posts will be considered spam and thus a banable offense. The Codex administration seeks to provide a safe and secure posting environment where the needs of the minority outweigh the needs of the agenda-reproducing majority.

EG

Nullified
Can anyone else see this post? I could only see it on Tapatalk. P.S. Using tapatalk gave me PTSD, thanks Infinitron

It has come to this administration's attention that brofists are divisive, and encourage the formation of agenda-based brofist cliques. The RPGCodex strives to provide a welcoming forum experience for all fans of the genre, and brofists are hindering this mission's success. In light of this, brofist functionality has been removed so as to create a new, better, Codex browsing experience.

We further advise our members not to attempt circumvention of this removal by reverting to the old and just as divisive method of creating empty posts of "+1" and "what he said." Such posts only seek to further a culture of exclusion where select users may end up feeling discomfort or emotional trauma. These posts will be considered spam and thus a banable offense. The Codex administration seeks to provide a safe and secure posting environment where the needs of the minority outweigh the needs of the agenda-reproducing majority.
Too many months of ignoring that infernal collapsible box have ensured that I missed it.

laclongquan

Arcane
knbJS2y.png

I want to hit that in the hole....
I blame the lack of fisting. It drive me warped! Warped, I tell ya~

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
:negative:

...Just the occasional triggering. You're all batshit insane though.
I'd much rather there be constructive incline-driven agendas, sensible discussion and so on. You could always adhere to your traditional trolling, drama whoring, bro sucking nonsense, but confined to retardo and prosperland.
But hey, if you all like digital soap operas, fine, but it's a stark contrast to your taste in games. You should demand from your community what you demand from your games: incline, depth, to be treated with respect as a player, not like a popamole-loving leech needing retardo treatment. I seek incline in all forms of media.

Vibalist

Arcane

ME TOO

If a one liner is written on the codex and no one is able to fist it, does it produce any lulz?

:hmmm:

HAHA +1

All that's missing now are Reddit admins.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck the fists, bring back the lil' hitlers.

JUST CHIMING IN TO SAY I AGREE. THESE ARE MY 2 CENTS.

HAHAHAHAHA! :D :D :D

THIS PLEASES ME

+1

So shitty, it's gud. GUD.

LundB I don't care that the fists are gone, but bringing back the rating system is over the line. Burn in hell.

EDIT: Thank fuck for small mercies.
tf2___bro_fist____sniper_and_scout___free_gif__by_sniperisawesome-d51b7dr.gif

Well shit.

MUH FISTS :x

Also what rating system?!

:bro:

Weasel
You should demand from your community what you demand from your games: incline, depth, to be treated with respect as a player, not like a popamole-loving leech needing retardo treatment. I seek incline in all forms of media.
The Codex is a mix of detailed spergy discussion, lulzy drama and trolling. As expected in a low moderation environment. It's not going to change just because you keep moaning about it.

TL;DR stop trying to mod the Codex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom