Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LUND, YOU TREACHEROUS CUNT

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Forum needs a Fabulous button and these:

DGtgUUl.png
Welcome to two years ago.

Borelli

Arcane
I would return the brofist system but not for General Discussion subforum. Who cares about non gaming related likes.

LJ40

Cipher
Thank goodness for brofists being gone. With the current lists I'm on, I was tired of having to explain to people that it was alright; These people just ACT like they're twelve years old.

A user named cat

So why has this been removed? Why can't the forums ever be left alone? Something seems to change every month. Now threads will be bloated by assholes repeatedly quoting a post just to agree with it.
Blaine got butthurt about "agenda based brofisting" :D . As if the purpose of brofist wasn't to stop people from bloating threads by agreeing with someone's agenda.
Judging from this thread; it looks like the only people who really oppose brofists and dictated this change are 2012+ newfags. +M

Brofists are were good for quickly sifting out interesting and/or entertaining posts when speed-scrolling through a lot of pages. Bring them back.
:rpgcodex:

octavius

Arcane
Patron
So why has this been removed? Why can't the forums ever be left alone? Something seems to change every month. Now threads will be bloated by assholes repeatedly quoting a post just to agree with it.

A brofist was a magical way to acknowledge someone without having to quote or speak to them. It was like shaking someone's hand using a ten foot pole and smiling warmly.

I acknowledge this post.

RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In

A brofist was a magical way to acknowledge someone without having to quote or speak to them. It was like shaking someone's hand using a ten foot pole and smiling warmly.

I acknowledge this post.

I on the other hand tend to disagree.

Sodafish

Arcane
Lift yr skinny brofists like MHDs to heavan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom