Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Manor Lords - medieval city-building with large scale battles

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Have there been any city builders in the last 20 years that don't end up in the pile?
I remember I liked Zeus, the follow up to Caesar III. That's 24 years though...

Nebuchadnezzar is on Steam if you have that kind of itch.

gooseman

Educated
Seeing this shit shilled everywhere (especially before there was even any playable form of it) made me really dislike it. Almost made me wish this gets abandoned in EA so those fags would stop talking about it.
Doesn't seem like there's much of a game here anyway. I think I'd rather play knights and merchants or songs of syx. Or settlers 2 (is that the best one?), never got around to it.
Nebuchadnezzar
I heard it's meh. There was also a pharaoh 1999 remake, which also sucked. Is Children of the Nile good? Didn't play it enough, but seemed interesting.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
There are some good ideas in the game but all the devs has done so far is ... Add fishing.
Is that all they added? It's been like five months.

What they really need to do is add more content to the other lords that supposedly compete with you.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
There are some good ideas in the game but all the devs has done so far is ... Add fishing.
Is that all they added? It's been like five months.

What they really need to do is add more content to the other lords that supposedly compete with you.
There were bugfixes of course but as far as actual content goes... Fishing, making sausages and mining salt, as far as I know.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom