Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Mass Effect 2: The Cover

Micmu

Magister
Shit or not, if this one contains green alien chicks, I'll even buy an xbox just for it.

ElectricOtter

sportforredneck said:
According to some of the videos there is at least one green asari.
Alien lesbo sex now with a new flavor: green apple!

abdwef

Novice
It kind of looks like something you'd see on the side of a 1960s lunchbox.

I liked the first game's cover art better.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
THIS GAME IS A PEECE OF SHIT SKYWAY IS RIGHT YOU ARE CONSOLE KIDDIES IF YOU LIKE IT LOLOLLOLLOLLOLOL CONSOLE HOMOS TRYING TO PASS THIS OFF AS AN RPG LOLOLLOLOLLOLLOL YOU FAGS ACTUALLY LIKE GAMES????

ElectricOtter

BLOBERT said:
THIS GAME IS A PEECE OF SHIT SKYWAY IS RIGHT YOU ARE CONSOLE KIDDIES IF YOU LIKE IT LOLOLLOLLOLLOLOL CONSOLE HOMOS TRYING TO PASS THIS OFF AS AN RPG LOLOLLOLOLLOLLOL YOU FAGS ACTUALLY LIKE GAMES????
Elaborate troll? Or actually serious?

DefJam101

Arcane
_ elaborate ~ Cleveland Mark Blakemore
|
|
|
- effective
| ~ Volourn
|
| ~ Andhaira
|
- average
| *censored*
| *for*
| *potential*
| *controversy*
- haphazard
|
| ~ Korgan
|_ banal
;
;
; doop de whoop
;
- shit
- boring

I will bet anyone here that this game will require higher PC specs than number 1, even though both were made for a static platform. What odds do I have?

ElectricOtter

DefJam101 said:
_ elaborate ~ Cleveland Mark Blakemore
|
|
|
- effective
| ~ Volourn
|
| ~ Andhaira
|
- average
| *censored*
| *for*
| *potential*
| *controversy*
- haphazard
|
| ~ Korgan
|_ banal
;
;
; doop de whoop
;
- shit
- boring
Well played.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Black said:
MetalCraze said:
The game will still be a piece of shit anyway.
And Codex will love it for what it will be!

The Codex likes Mass Effect? Well ok the 2 LP threads are awesome. (Better than actually playing the game sadly).

You know, Mass Effect is kind of like the "anticipated" feeling right about when you are thinking you are going to get a blow job.

You are all like OH YEAH BABY! OH YE.... WTF? WHERE IS MY BLOW JOB BIATCH??!

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
I'M NO TROLL GO TO GAMEFAQS CONSOLE KIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!111 MASS EFFECT 2 IS A SHIT GAME THAT TOTALLY SUCKS ASS AND NO ONE WITH ANY SENSE LIKES IT. AND EVEN IF I PLAY IT AND LIKE IT I WILL BE EMBARRASSED AND HAVE TO MAKE A POST A FEW MONTHS LATER ABOUT HOW MUCH IT SUCKS CAUSE ALL NEW GAMES SUCK. AND XBAWKS SUKS GO PLAY HALO FAGS

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
LOLOLLOLOL SOME FAGS ACTUALLY PLAYED THAT GAME AND LIKED IT!!!! IF I HAD NO JOB I WOULD MAKE A HUGE LETS PLAY ABOUT ALL THE GAMES I THOUGHT WERE STUPID THEN AGAIN EVERY GAME AFTER ARCANUM WAS STUPID.

Jaesun said:
Black said:
MetalCraze said:
The game will still be a piece of shit anyway.
And Codex will love it for what it will be!

The Codex likes Mass Effect? Well ok the 2 LP threads are awesome. (Better than actually playing the game sadly).

You know, Mass Effect is kind of like the "anticipated" feeling right about when you are thinking you are going to get a blow job.

You are all like OH YEAH BABY! OH YE.... WTF? WHERE IS MY BLOW JOB BIATCH??!

I liked Mass Effect, and am looking forward to the second one. I find it entertaining. But that's just me.

Multi-headed Cow

You also like horny bunnies. Coincidence? I think not.

Self-Ejected

Wilco

Self-Ejected
ME1 wasn't nearly as bad as I'd thought it would be. It almost reached 'good' level at the end when I was given the illusion that I could talk my way out of the boss fight. Then... shit was resurrected and BAM, back down it went to average level.

Jaesun said:
sportforredneck said:
I liked Mass Effect, and am looking forward to the second one. I find it entertaining. But that's just me.

LO... wait... what?
It's true. I'm not really as much of a whiner as most of the people on here. Hence why I'm willing to check out Dragon Age, Alpha Protocol, and Mass Effect 2. Maybe I have lower standards, but its not as though I'm expecting the deepest of games, just a fun time.

ElectricOtter

Sportforredneck... has gone... casual. Goodbye, brother :cry:

Shannow

Waster of Time
bloodwych.jpg

I miss the days of good cover art.

ElectricOtter

ShaqFu_logo.png

You wanna fight? come fight me,
I'll hit ya with the "wa-psh-psh-psh", see, see
I get dirty after dark, I'll treat like Speilberg,
you get your ass kicked in the park,
(oooohhhh)
you don't beleive me, the proof is in the pudding,
little boy in the hood, way before Cuba Gooding,
I flip scrpits with the mad pa-style, freeze
music please,
I dribble rhymes like Basketball-ems,
people call me E.T.,
(what's that Shaq man?)
Extra-Tallems,
you better than Shaq-tack, fool, shut up liar,
I lean on the statue of liberty when I get tired,
than I'll punch you in the stomach, I don't give a heck,
(hey yo, why you bug a hooker like that?)
yo, she breated on my neck,
people walk around like yall, they got charred,
but I'm big like Gorilla, 6-7, large,
I kick rhymes like moduck-kwong you,
I smoke-smoke the mic-mic,
I Chech and Chong you,
you don't like Shaq, frankly I don't give a damn,
I know I got skills man, I know I got skills man,

DemonKing

Arcane
I prefered the ME1 cover - it kind of reminded me of a cheesy space opera book/movie cover. This one looks like the sort of interior art you'ld find inside a PNP RPG book rather than cover art for a game.

Multi-headed Cow

sportforredneck said:
Jaesun said:
sportforredneck said:

LO... wait... what?
It's true. I'm not really as much of a whiner as most of the people on here. Hence why I'm willing to check out Dragon Age, Alpha Protocol, and Mass Effect 2. Maybe I have lower standards, but its not as though I'm expecting the deepest of games, just a fun time.
I'll stand with you. On ME2. I'm iffy on Dragon Age and don't trust Alpha Protocol at all.

But Mass Effect 1 and 2, sure. For all ME1's problems, I had a good time playing it, and I'm looking forward to the sequel quite a bit. Even though the consequences carried over from ME1 probably won't be as meaningful as they're trying to imply. In fact I probably should hurry up and play through with a good Shepard so I've got a save for both. Though since I also enjoyed Fallout 3 I'm probably hurting you more than helping.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom