Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Massive Fallout 3 coverage at NMA

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Qt3.

psycojester

Arbiter
tardtastic said:
After all the bullshit from Beth, I hadn't any hopes left to crush - but the very act of getting in there despite them is just the most brilliant thing any videogame fans have ever done, ever.
I will say, however, that I am disappointed with the final look for Mister Burke. I was eagerly expecting something a little different...
kopievs2.jpg

And after we blow up Megaton with this bomb, I'll tie any surviving women to bump-mapped railroad tracks, muahahaha.

Possibly the only non-retarded explanation for Mr Burke is that he's actually an operative for the Enclave (its continued existence is stupid but lets leave that aside) who has no intention on doing some urban planning at ground zero, but is simply carrying out the Enclaves plan to kill off mutant (read: all) life on the continent and is lying to the PC about his reasons in order to manipulate some moron into doing the dirty work for him, whilst he goes off to plot the downfall of the next outpost of organized life in the wastes

Araanor

Liturgist
Seems like mentats and other drugs have been turned into fantasy-style potions. It wouldn't be FUN if they punished players with addiction, would it?

(Though I wasn't entirely pleased with Fallout's treatment of drugs. The binary result made it either very risky or encouraged reloading. Degrees of addiction would do good things.)

Araanor

Liturgist
Sure, but turning them into potions would be just the kind of "streamlining" I'd expect from Bethesda.

Deleted member 7219

Edward_R_Murrow said:
HanoverF said:
An hero? Is the h silent?

4chan meme. "An hero" was some misspelling on a comment of some kid's myspace after he committed suicide and they lept on it.

That made me burst out laughing.

Oh, and was the misspelling of 'leapt' intentional?

tardtastic

Scholar

Why don't girls like Brother None? He seems like an okay guy.
Why wouldn't they like him? Does he have a vicious ex spreading the false rumor that he criticizes endlessly any girlfriend of his who is not a carbon-copy of the girlfriend he had in 1998?
because that would be kind of funny
not ha ha funny but like coincidencefunny

Rei

Novice
Jedi_Learner said:
SuAside said:
he's just a PR guy saying what seems best to him, but above all saying what has been fed to him.

I don't give a good fuck that he's the PR guy for Fallout 3 and being spoon fed. He should get a proper job and stop lying about Fallout fans and the original game.

"When a public relations person reduces a group of human beings to a target market, he has effectively removed himself from the equation. Feedback and user surveys do notn put us in communication with any one; they simply make us the subjects of scrutiny and the victims of an eventual assault. The PR person is the lone gunman at the top of the tower, intentionally isolated so as to get a better shot."
Douglas Rushkoff

I wasn't sure if you were aware. He is a mushroom, fed shit, trying to poison us.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
SuAside said:
Vault Dweller said:
haha, nice going VD. :)

big thumbs up
I've been a bad boy. I discussed moderators' actions and was found guilty of autocensor bypass (I mentioned the Codex).

"You are being warned and suspended 4 days for the above. Please refrain from that behaviour in the future.
summer"

Morbus

Scholar
Vault Dweller said:
SuAside said:
Vault Dweller said:

big thumbs up
I've been a bad boy. I discussed moderators' actions and was found guilty of autocensor bypass (I mentioned the Codex).

"You are being warned and suspended 4 days for the above. Please refrain from that behaviour in the future.
summer"
Tsk... Bad boy indeed. I've been banned a long time ago. TWICE. Beat that sucka! :twisted:

:lol: :cool:

:EDIT: And the second ban wasn't because I re-registered. My third ban was, and I don't count that for this matter! I ROXORZ!1

Lumpy

Arcane
Vault Dweller said:
SuAside said:
Vault Dweller said:

big thumbs up

summer"
When are you fucking noobs going to stop coming here to brag about bans?

Morbus

Scholar
What can we do? Say, cry about having been banned huh? Cry that we can no more complain about stupid gits and xbrickers? :\

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom