Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Matt Chat Thread

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Rejoice Codex:
From Matt's facebook:

I'm interviewing these guys tomorrow, so give me questions if you got'em. I have to say, after watching their update videos I'm really excited to get to meet these guys. Their videos are hilarious, and the game looks fantastic.

Divinity: Original Sin

Multi-headed Cow

Rejoice Codex:

I'm interviewing these guys tomorrow
I'm concerned about Matt, guys. The barrier between his J_C personality and his Matt personality is breaking down. I don't know what this means, but it's probably not healthy.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Nonono, I missed out a line. I wanted to write: From Matt's facebook. I swear. Edited my post.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
A little update: Matt finished an interview with Swen.

Last edited:

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
:lol:

A toast to both Matts for a job well done !

:excellent:

Last edited by a moderator:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Hi.

Oh no! Now everybody on the codex will know my true identity. I'm doomed!!!!!!!!

Multi-headed Cow

:bounce:

(got to this way too late, will probably watch tomorrow)

Multi-headed Cow

Hahaha. I liked his "Oh god don't get me started on Diablo 3". And Matt's "And there's no way to accidentally end up as your friend's gay lover?". And if Matt wants meaningful relationships with sheep he needs to play Arcanum! And "We want a screenshot with orange stuff or we'll sue you!". And aw hell I'll stop clickety clacking and just say that was another fun interview. :salute:

And Matt bringing up the Codex. J_C and Matt personalities CRASHING TOGETHER EVEN MORE OH GOD. (and roguey. poor, poor swen)

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Very nice interview! Swen seems like a great guy, and he certainly had plenty of good ideas to share. Hopefully, they will make it to the actual game and be just as good as they sound. *wants to believe*

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why are you constantly manufacturing pseudo-controversy? As if you'd think it wasn't painfully obvious that you're trying to generate traffic, Jakab.

Okay, will you stop with "Jakab" BS?

We know J_C's RL name and it's even more stereotypical than that, so I really don't see the point.

Multi-headed Cow

And thus begins the great schism in Matt belief. The Mattites set upon the Jakabists, and the Jakabists set upon the Mattites.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
TBH the Jakab joke got old the 2nd time he used it, and that was a dozen uses ago.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom