Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Matt Chat Thread

imweasel

A little update:
*note: Matt is just teasing when he calls me Matt. As you can see, we are 2 different person.
Hi.

Oh no! Now everybody on the codex will know my true identity. I'm doomed!!!!!!!!
I bet Matt was like "Oh it's Jakab, that must be L_C from the codex. I mean, who else could it be?"

Now those are some fucking Professor-X style l33t skillz.

Last edited by a moderator:

Multi-headed Cow

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

4GPrbJz.jpg

(fun as usual)

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
A schizophrenic really, why do so much trouble to create an alternate profile with so much details.

We wont fall for it matt, we never will.

Multi-headed Cow

Haven't watched this latest interview with him, but I gotta say Garriott doesn't come across very well in these. I guess I shouldn't be surprised 'cause "Lord British" and all that, but still. A degree of tooting your own horn is fine, but he kinda seems to angle it like he invented and/or pioneered everything. Everything.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Next interview is Jeff Tunnell from Dynamix (Rise of the Dragon, Heart of China, Willy Beamish, The Incredible Machine, and many more) :incline:

Destroid

Arcane
Next interview is Jeff Tunnell from Dynamix (Rise of the Dragon, Heart of China, Willy Beamish, The Incredible Machine, and many more) :incline:

At last, I tried organising the Jeff Tunnell interview months ago, I guess he held out for his new game to be announced.

circ if you want it, get in touch with those guys and set it up.

circ

Arcane
Last time I tried to set something up I felt really bad afterwards. Me and some guy were going to start up a MUD back in the early 90's. So I got in touch with some PnP author from the States and wrote hey, can we use your stuff? A few weeks later he not only says ok, he sends me shitloads of printed documents with maps and everything over snail mail for no charge. And I'm like HOLY SHIT. And then the other guy backs out and nothing happens. Sorry US guy.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I have to say, Garriott was pretty much likeable in this video series with Matt. You can tell the man loved his Apple II and had genuinely good ideas, as well as trying to push his own limits back then.

But now I have to ask ; when is the Spoony interview coming ?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom