Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Metal Gear Solid Δ (Snake Eater Remake) - PC/PS5/Xbox confirmed to use original voice files

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Metal Gear Solid Delta?

Anyway it would be nice if we get a pc port this time,I played it using an emulator years ago and loved it

Also Next gen HD Eva?
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Konami were always the good guys.

Let´s not forget Kojima is doing courier simulators with pedophile actors.

Ryzer

Arcane
I never understood the hype behind this game, the game is mostly composed of typical nonsensical Kojima cutscenes, the injury system in theory is great but in practice is way too simplistic and becomes repetitive, the ending is a railshooter.

Machocruz

Arcane
Kojima, if nothing else, the trailers for MGS when he was at Konami always kicked ass, no matter how short or long they were. No way he would let slide a slice of meh like this reveal trailer.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
I never understood the hype behind this game
That's because you lack taste
But since you're French I won't hold that agaisnt you

MGS3 is one of the tightest action games of the 2000's
It's very mechanically diverse, yet all of it reinforces the main essence of the experience and level design, plus the AI is outstanding and excellently adapted to the game's design
Even in terms of writting, this game's script is as thigh as MGS1 (which is impressive considering this game features many more characters and more expansive worldbuilding) - plus of all Metal Gear games, this one has the most enjoyable camp

the injury system in theory is great but in practice is way too simplistic and becomes repetitive
Simple != bad
The system is there primarly to punish bad play and encourage exploration

the ending is a railshooter
It's a call back to the first game's ending

Last edited:

Zlaja

Arcane
The whole remake thing has really become an absolute travesty at this point. It just never ends.

Ezekiel

Arcane
The whole remake thing has really become an absolute travesty at this point. It just never ends.
Unavoidable, though. As you probably know. Because there is no way Konami or any AAA developer would make an original game as expansive and unique from everything else currently on the market as MGS3. The remakes of games that already proved themselves financially and have large fanbases to milk are just a symptom of games being too expensive to make now and trying to sell to as many people as possible. Destroy it, I say. Destroy it all.

I expect a ton of content (even if it's only radio conversations and secrets) to be cut and, just like in the RE4 remake, the cinematography and the way lines are said to be worse again. They will say things differently and angle the camera some place else in an attempt to be different, even though it was right the first time.

Last edited:

Ezekiel

Arcane
bg_ss_01.jpg

bg_ss_02.jpg

bg_ss_03.jpg

bg_ss_04.jpg

bg_ss_05.jpg

bg_ss_06.jpg

I never understood the hype behind this game, the game is mostly composed of typical nonsensical Kojima cutscenes, the injury system in theory is great but in practice is way too simplistic and becomes repetitive, the ending is a railshooter.
That 007 music though.

deuxhero

Arcane
Regardless of what you think of Kojima, modern Konami means this is never going to be good.

Anyway it would be nice if we get a pc port this time,I played it using an emulator years ago and loved it
I was wondering why Konami hadn't re-released HD Collection on modern systems (other than being incompetent) to have some income.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom