Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might & Magic X Pre-Release Thread

Morphi

Augur
How can he judge the (yet unheard) monster sound? :necro::butthurt:

That the monster design of MM3-5 is hard to match is actually a good point. I hope the non Heroes6 monsters they create are inspired by the comic like monsters of old. (especially their "hit" animation frame :D)

1053171476-00.gif

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
He has a point but it's...pointless. They aren't going to redesign everything midway through development, even if they didn't have orders to keep art and fiction consistent with other games set in Ashan.

Morphi

Augur
FranBurns (back when I had to register that annoying Uplay for AssCreed2 ( I know...) I didn't give a fuck about the nick, so being a MASH fan, I chose "FrankBurns", but either a typo occurred or it was already taken and I still didn't give a fuck, thinking I would never really care about it but now I need it for their site login)

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dungeon 5 by "Piotrrnext" is pretty incredible. It even has C&C.

Last edited:

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
I wonder how these fare against the developer's own dungeons...do they look at those and feel shame of their linear corridors, full of empty space, just like on submission 1 second floor?

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Page has been updated:

Edit:

Big apologies to you, Comptonclayton, for forgetting to post your second level! Everyone else please check his contribution again, it's twice as big as it seemed in the first place. My bad!

Also, what I sloppily described as "swimming pool" in Stormhelico's contribution is in fact an underground lake. Sorry, Stormhelico, I didn't mean to mislead anyone.

Another issue is that some of the notes can't be viewed completely in the screenshots. Some of you posted theirs already in the comments, thank you for that! Here you can see a complete compilation of all the notes from the nine semifinalists.

Morphi

Augur

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member

Oh fuck they spilled the beans! ;)

Okeyyy?! ;) Gratulation :)

Oh no, it's not me who's going.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom