Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Miserable Success! + P:E closes with $3.9M raised

MCA
If we had an Inn, it should be called The Glittering Gem.

:bro:

There could not be a more proper name that pays homage to the shared lore of Codex, NMA and all the old fans of old games without sounding retarded. Would also be very brotastic to be so inclusive.

For the uninitiated:
http://www.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=34542

MCA
Then again, fuck being inclusive. Codex raised this money and so should it create and pay homage to its own lore* :rpgcodex:

*: without sounding retarded like 99% of the suggestions

Shannow

Waster of Time
Well since we raised more than twice their pathetically feeble effort despite the cajoling and whipping by Brother None and Sea(maybe), then we should get exactly the same courtesy and then some!
You mean like.... two inns?

Two inns fighting each other in a perpetual battle as to who has the better implementation of beer. One side insisting that their Real Taste with Parsnip is much preferred over the others Tastily Brewed.
Spongebob?

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
DarkUnderlord Will the special forum (Aushwitz) be open for viewing for everyone else after they have decided what in-game party + other rewards they want to have?

Heck, could it be viewable for us all without being able to post, just for the entertainment value alone, as it is obvious no one will reach a decision there unless it is forced on them, and then there will be a lot of bitching.

Democracy...it's a beautiful thing.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Not that I want to bitch in my first post, but someone got tavern for a mere 4644$:

a total of $4644. While that's slightly shy of the $5000 necessary to get a banshee-themed inn, NPC, and weapon into the game, Obsidian has graciously agreed to give us a small discount on the pledge tier we've been hoping for all along.
Well their tavern is obviously gonna be a shithole because very few of the patrons actually pay for their drinks.

Dorateen

Arcane
I see so many ways this could end up in a typical clusterfuck (just look at Obsidian's track record), and not a single one that could alleviate my fears.

Beautiful. The first thing to be cut... deeply developed joinable companions. At best, they use SoZ level "cohorts". I could see it now. The tears of anguish and frustration shall flow to no end. There will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

circ

Arcane
You should call your traitorous inn 'My Little Potato'. Little Potato on the Prairie? Potato Inn? Kurwa Inn? Potatomart? Bed & Potato? Big Black Potato? I Love Potato? This Is Potato? Wouldn't You Like to be a Potato too?

: x

Krash

Arcane
So has anyone gloated at RPG watch yet about the Codex beating their donation drive? There's gotta be potential for some sweet sweet tears.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So does this prove that RPG Codex is the richest RPG forum of them all? Have we broken through the stereotype of penniless basement dwellers? Perhaps the Codex image of the monocled respectable Victorian gentleman is not too far off afterall...

money_bags.jpg.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom