Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Monster Hunter World - G-rank edition. Now on PC.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I haven't played the game in months and I still remember the names better lol. Y'all suffer from dementia or what?

Machocruz

Arcane

Trannies and sand niggers... great.
:negative:
Those animations and visuals are next level tho. No way in fuck that trailer is real.

Wasn't World already diverse? I remember the black bounty chick, and I'm not convinced the handler doesn't munch rug every now and then.

As far as visuals, Black Myth is around this level and those trailers are supposedly legit, so. On PC with a 4090, I can see it. On PS5, not so much. And Capcom are the monster animation masters and they only get better at it, so I'm a believer on that front.

What I do know is that I have about a year to go ham on productivity in other areas of life, before Wilds fucks up my dopamine receptors.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat

Those animations and visuals are next level tho. No way in fuck that trailer is real.

Wasn't World already diverse? I remember the black bounty chick, and I'm not convinced the handler doesn't munch rug every now and then.

As far as visuals, Black Myth is around this level and those trailers are supposedly legit, so. On PC with a 4090, I can see it. On PS5, not so much. And Capcom are the monster animation masters and they only get better at it, so I'm a believer on that front.

What I do know is that I have about a year to go ham on productivity in other areas of life, before Wilds fucks up my dopamine receptors.

The animations of the monsters are what I find most unbelievable. Look at their hair and the tiny details on their face like lip movement, nose, eyes, etc. I never seen anything close to that. The overall body movement looks absurd.

Capcom couldn't get DD2 to run good. You think they're capable of this shit?

Machocruz

Arcane
The animations of the monsters are what I find most unbelievable. Look at their hair and the tiny details on their face like lip movement, nose, eyes, etc. I never seen anything close to that. The overall body movement looks absurd.

Capcom couldn't get DD2 to run good. You think they're capable of this shit?
Yeah those lion-bear things made my eyes go wide. It's the 3D version of what it felt like when first seeing Street Fighter 3 back in the day. Still haven't played DD2. Inb4downgrade I guess.

Shurakan

Novice
I truly hope they don't do anything stupid to fuck with modding. The ICE mod gave me like 2 more playthroughs worth of playtime out of World.

Cheesedragon117

Educated

You know, when you guys call everyone and everything a tranny, the word kinda starts to lose it's meaning, y'know?

Also, the characters in MH are (generally) supposed to be mukokuseki (stateless). Their appearances doesn't represent any real-world ethnicity. It's just humans, Wyverians and Felynes.

Strangely, the thing that bothers me the most is the talking Feyline.

Crayll

Liturgist
I wasn't optimistic seeing the first trailer being all 'cinematic' moments, but the real MH gameplay in this one has got me excited, looks great.
It seems like your hunter will be voiced now and more integrated into the story? Really not a fan of that, there was already too much storyfag crap in World and voice acting in particular is going to kill immersion for me. Hopefully they keep the MH language option at least.

And yeah the more recent MH games were already full of negroids so this isn't shocking. Sandpeople aren't too offensive though considering we've only seen a desert environment.
Legitimately don't know what you mean talking about trannies.

Machocruz

Arcane
So you MH experts, are the monsters in the trailer new? I haven't played every game, but I've never seen them before in any screenshots or videos of the one's I haven't.

911 Jumper

Learned
GO3QUeVXIAApGfs

Something is off with the design, but it doesn't look trans. Legs are too short. Lower half is unusually wide.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Never could relate to everyone hating her. I mean, yeah, she's a retard. But she's MY retard. It's like having a dumb puppy hanging around. Besides, they're all retards. Have you seen the way they invest resources? They hunt dinosaurs with swords when they have airships and cannons ffs, and somehow manage to get like one intact eyeball out of every 40 monster bodies when harvesting them. Handler is some kind of genius compared to whoever is working in the butcher shop.

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
Praying that they don't revert Dual Blades back to World.

Give me my Demon dash

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom