Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Morrowind was massive decline and should be considered as such

Falksi

Arcane

The other day some cunt posted in a Facebook RPG group that he didn't like Pillars of Eternity because "it's got too many stats and stuff" :lol:

I mean the game's shit granted, but at least hate it for the right reasons.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I bet I come back in a couple years and you'll be all ranting about how Oblivion/Skyrim's traitorous deceit lost Germany WWI as you shovel game discs into ovens.

Morrowind was the SS Division Charlemagne, last to fall while defending the RPG Führerbunker from the invading hordes of Decline brought on by the traitorous Toddseph Howardlin.
The brave Troika fell, too, and was forcibly integrated into the Declineiet Union, where they were re-educated into following the Decline, which led to Timdolf Cainler and Leonardito Boyarskulini making The Outer Worlds.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I bet I come back in a couple years and you'll be all ranting about how Oblivion/Skyrim's traitorous deceit lost Germany WWI as you shovel game discs into ovens.

Morrowind was the SS Division Charlemagne, last to fall while defending the RPG Führerbunker from the invading hordes of Decline brought on by the traitorous Toddseph Howardlin.
The brave Troika fell, too, and was forcibly integrated into the Declineiet Union, where they were re-educated into following the Decline, which led to Timdolf Cainler and Leonardito Boyarskulini making The Outer Worlds.
Mein Negger

FriendlyMerchant

An Objective and unbiased Morrowind review.

Also an unbiased account of the superiority of the Jewish people

Nano

Arcane
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Strap Yourselves In
Not to interrupt your fascist larping, but do you realize that the Nazis would've executed Tim Cain?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Not to interrupt your fascist larping, but do you realize that the Nazis would've executed Tim Cain?
No he did Nazi that coming.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

But not Timdolf Cainler.

MWaser

Arbiter
Can you guys at least have some non-cringe sexual preferences?

Be gay/bi like Crassius Curio, get people to gently strip down for admiration. Preferably without the whole "abusing employer power dynamic" part if you want to keep a respectable social position in modern times (and don't live in China/Middle East).

Üstad

Arcane
Skills:Orcish,Harpy,Deadric,Medecine,swimming,climbing,critical strike,Backstab,Centaurian,streetwise,SprigganThaumaturgy,Nymph,Orcish,Dragonish,dodging, Giantish,etiquette,Impish. A total of 19 skills removed in Morrowind only .3x times more skills removed between Daggerfall and Morrowind than Morrowind and Oblivion.
Most of these skills was shit, language skills were boring. Thaumaturgy more or less reclassified under alteration school.

• Main quest: Choices and consequences removed in Morrowind
Agreed it was a bad thing but the only choices and consequences was in main quest in daggerfall. All factions were generic, knight order#32172312 is rivalling with another. Like I give a fuck. Still I see your point and you are right.

Factions: 18 factions removed from Daggerfall, Temple factions gone, Knightly orders gone. Factions can no longer dismiss you and factions can no longer refuse you if you have a bad reputation.Faction reputation
Well again the factions are generic shit. But I agree on the faction reputation one.

Dungeons: hidden doors, traps, complexity.
I totally agree you on this one. The dungeons are too straightforward, there is one well detailed dungeon at the start of the game. I assume devs just didn't give a fuck about dungeon design afterwards. Dungeons are cancer in the game.

Was only cosmetic, meh.

Court: debate or lie
It was a nice addition I agree.

Cities can no longer ban you
Probably because it would block the main quest.

• Character creation, edit reputations, deep background, you can no longer edit advantages and disadvantages
That was a big setback I agree.

Though I think there was a decline but major improvments in other aspects. I really wouldn't call it massive decline to be honest.

Last edited:

Jugashvili

管官的官
Patron
Codex 2013
RjoPTwq.jpg

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
lol I never actually considered the effect breathing in emperor parasol spores had on the dunmeri psyche.

Dr1f7

Scholar
let me know when daggerfall can do this

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom