Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

Silverfish

Arbiter
What is going on with MK11? Mileena rips her opponent's neck open, then throws daggers through their eyes, then the announcer says "finish her".

Reinhardt

Arcane
Sexy outfits and high heels are haram! Our wommynz are uglyrealistic!
Both Mileena and Kitana fight each other on high heels. But at least they are both still ugly.

Venser

Erudite
Where's Liu Kang?
Don't think Robin Shou would refuse an offer considering he and Linded did an interview where they played MK last year and both seemed fond of the roles. It's worth a watch. Apparently a lot of the funny Johnny Cage lines were improve.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm not impressed with Mileena's gameplay. She's like a combination of herself and Catwoman from Injustice, which I'm not a fan of. Using those claws most of the time instead of the sai is bewildering. Having to spend a bar to combo off of the roll, and not being able to combo from the teleport kick at all really drags her down. You can actually throw a fan with Kitana's teleport kick, while you can't throw a sai with Mileena's, lol. Weird decisions all around.

Lacrymas

Arcane
BTW, you can try out Rain, Mileena, and Rambo for free in the towers of time mode. I just completed Mileena's towers and she's not bad, just takes a while to get used to. I think Kitana is more well-rounded than her, however. Maybe it depends on the variation.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
Are there any sexy waifu's in this game? Wondering whether to play.. but I need waifu's. Fighting games are shit without waifu's.

In MK11 Cassie doesn't look like shemale anymore.

I like skarlet. Is the only female character whose arse hasn't been mysteriously flattened by nrs and she has decent choice in hairstyles if her default hair isn't to your tastes. In terms of skimpy outfits this is mk 11 so dont expect much (i'm actually surprised they put in movie sonya, this goes completely against the moral grandstanding nrs representatives did when game came out), but yeah skarlet is pretty ok for my tastes and the best of the bunch by a country mile.

...Wait, default hair? Hang on a sec...
Lol I actually completely forget she initially shipped with that whole muslim veil look and so did the bulk of the fanbase apparently, haven't seen it in so long I genuinely thought this was her default look:

qNf54J7.png

Last edited:

Adon

Arcane
I'm not impressed with Mileena's gameplay. She's like a combination of herself and Catwoman from Injustice, which I'm not a fan of. Using those claws most of the time instead of the sai is bewildering. Having to spend a bar to combo off of the roll, and not being able to combo from the teleport kick at all really drags her down. You can actually throw a fan with Kitana's teleport kick, while you can't throw a sai with Mileena's, lol. Weird decisions all around.

The variation that I've had the most fun with Mileena is the one where they essentially turn her a bit more into a grappler. It switches her roll with a sliding low grab, and a few of her combos extend into grabs. She's easily one of the most fun characters I've used in a while and I'm typically not a fan of grapplers to begin with. Lots of options with her, and easy to annoy newer people with.

There was a leak from guy who had legit info about Aftermatch:

Mortal Kombat 11 Packs 3, 4 & 5 WaddlesLeaker 11/05/20(Thu)21:56:34 No.531146771 Archived▶

Forward; I posted a leak about Aftermath elsewhere so my credit can be sought out if needed.

Kombat Pack's 3, 4 and 5 will be coming. They will be 4, 4 and 3 in terms of character size. The third pack will release in Spring 2021, the fourth in Fall 2021 and the final pack will come out in the beginning of 2022 to cap off the game as well as celebrate the 30'th Anniversary of Mortal Kombat. The different content being worked on in different stages of production are as follows, in no particular order;

CHARACTERS

• Smoke

• Reptile

• Havik

• Ermac

• Ashrah

• Takeda

• Sareena

• Quan Chi

• Deathstroke

• Ripley (voice/likeness of Sigourney Weaver)

• The Comedian

ARENAS

• The Living Forest arena

• Sheeva's Throne Room arena

• Well of Souls arena

• Wu Shi Academy arena

• The Warrior Shrine arena

• The Pit arena

• Netherrealm Krypt arena

• Wastelands arena

SKIN PACKS

• Klassic Arcade Ninja Pack 2 featuring Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot and Rain

• Klassic Arcade Fighter Pack 2 featuring Liu Kang, Sindel, Kabal and Shang Tsung

• Pantheon Pack featuring Raiden, Cetrion, Fujin and Shao Kahn

• Outworld Militia Pack featuring Kotal Kahn, Erron Black, Skarlet and Sheeva

• Motion Picture Pack featuring Christopher Lambert / Raiden, Linden Ashby / Johnny Cage, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras / Sonya Blade and Robin Shou / Liu Kang

• Annihilation Pack featuring Talisa Soto / Kitana, Musetta Vander / Sindel, Lynn Williams / Jax and Tyrone Wiggins / Rain

MISC.

• Sylvester Stallone / Rambo announcer

• Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa / Shang Tsung announcer

• Christopher Lambert / Raiden announcer

Movie skins confirmed it was true.

HAVIK!

Bigg Boss

Arcane
At least they do bring back fan favorite characters like that. Before we know it Reiko will get a DLC. I hate how expensive these fucking games are now though. I thought Tekken 7 was cheap as hell only to find out there are 5 or 6 seasons of DLC.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
At least they do bring back fan favorite characters like that. Before we know it Reiko will get a DLC. I hate how expensive these fucking games are now though. I thought Tekken 7 was cheap as hell only to find out there are 5 or 6 seasons of DLC.

The sad part is I wish the dlc was all there was to it. What really pisses me off about mk 11 is how its turned into a full on gacha game when it comes to unlocking content, even brutalities are locked now as a form of reward to be grinded, another bait to make you do more kombat towers. Heck even by gacha standards having a zillion currency types takes the piss.

With dlc you grit your teeth and accept paying the extra tax so as to have the full game. With the gacha design, you have to sink in more time or you fall off the content threadmill. And then there’s the mind games involved with time limited shops: Wow look at this amazing skin for your fav character, but you need x time crystals, hurry whilst stocks last (lol) and the shop is reset! End result is you ain’t playing the game for fun anymore and I hate games that try to fuck with me mentally like this.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Yeah I just don't invest much time into it. Probably played 15 hours but I was able to use family share and not pay for it.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Oooh, love me some Havik, Reptile, Ermac, Smoke. Quan Chi and Ashrah are ok. Ripley is badass, so that's cool, and probably the first guest character I'm going to like.

BTW they just released MK11 Ultimate which should be like... ehm ULTIMATE? A yet they released another skin pack which brand new MK11U does not include...

Lacrymas

Arcane
BTW they just released MK11 Ultimate which should be like... ehm ULTIMATE? A yet they released another skin pack which brand new MK11U does not include...
Yeah, I thought the same thing. According to the leak, there's even 3 more character packs left to go, so how is this an Ultimate edition?

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
It is on sale hmmm... I was thinking I should just wait for MK12 or MK13.

Adon

Arcane
Prepare to wait for years then. Leaks have come out supposedly detailing how they're planning on supporting MK11 for another year and a half, and even if that wasn't the case, they've been releasing an Injustice game in between MK releases. It's also been previously stated by Ed Boon that they plan on supporting MK11 longer than previous games and that they want to do something else as a break before going back to do another fighting game iirc.

I received from a source what appears to be screenshots of an internal email chain from NRS. This came from a source who previously leaked details of both Aftermath and Pack 2. The email appears to confirm 4 characters as well as a new arena, a new tower and more movie skins, specifically Smoke, Sareena, Havik, Deathstroke, The Living Forest, an Annihilation Sindel skin and a Test Your Might tower.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeak...57e7d2e1bf&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=k5asuj

Havik, again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom